• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Poll: New Thread/Post Reporting Procedures

Post Reporting New Procedures

• I still report posts, no matter how complicated

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I tried to report post, gave up

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I never reported posts before, why start now?

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Given how much more involved the thread reporting procedures are, I thought I would post a poll asking members how this new change has effected their reporting of posts.
Maybe if XDA as a whole shows that no posts will be reported this way they can find a new solution that is appropriate for both the mods and the members.

Last edited:

JimmyMcGee

Moderator Emeritus
Given how much more involved the thread reporting procedures are, I thought I would post a poll asking members how this new change has effected their reporting of posts.
Maybe if XDA as a whole shows that no posts will be reported this way they can find a new solution that is appropriate for both the mods and the members.

No need, but it would be interesting to know.

There is no need because we ARE working to revamp to Reporting Posts system. However, to meet our huge needs its not a flip the switch affair, it will take some time. So I can only ask for your patience.

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA

Quite frankly, while I appreciate the concern, this is not necessary. We will be making drastic changes to the Reported Posts system really soon. Considering the huge size of this site, implementations take some time. Please bare with us. Thank you.