Question [Poll] What is your S22 Ultra?

What's your device?

• Total voters
Search This thread

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Hi everyone. Out of curiosity, what processor is your device and it is rooted?

Reactions: malikin

malikin

Aug 11, 2009
London
what is an idea of device rooting in 2022?

Everything is working just fine, spamware uninstalled by ADB, ads blocked on PFSENSE, never used custom icons\launchers\etc...

probably networks unlock? what else

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011

Everything is working just fine, spamware uninstalled by ADB, ads blocked on PFSENSE, never used custom icons\launchers\etc...

I rooted because of Viper4Android. I tried Wavelet and PowerAmp equalizer (this one is kinda good), but none can replace Viper4Android, expecially for me, that uses Samsung Galaxy Buds+, which doesn't have a good sound. And I love leastening to music. It's a pitty that I couldn't make it work in my SD yet. I'll keep trying.

Other pros are completely customization (I use 3mini battery, hate that stock 2 icons for battery that takes too much space). Better adblock, better backups and better youtube (Vance or other of the kind).

Reactions: malikin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone. Out of curiosity, what processor is your device and it is rooted?

I rooted because of Viper4Android. I tried Wavelet and PowerAmp equalizer (this one is kinda good), but none can replace Viper4Android, expecially for me, that uses Samsung Galaxy Buds+, which doesn't have a good sound. And I love leastening to music. It's a pitty that I couldn't make it work in my SD yet. I'll keep trying.

Other pros are completely customization (I use 3mini battery, hate that stock 2 icons for battery that takes too much space). Better adblock, better backups and better youtube (Vance or other of the kind).