• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [poll] Which ROM do you prefer and why, on Mi 11 Ultra

Which ROM do you prefer and why

• CN

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Global

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • EEA

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • EU

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • IN

• ID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

• Total voters
Search This thread

xwonic

Feb 27, 2011
POCO M3
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
How is battery life? I've seen great battery life management on stable 12.5.11.0, how is on the weekly?
i have been also using xiaomi.eu stable 12.5.11.0 for almost 2 weeks and i'm happy with it. also using FHD res and 60hz and my accubattery says 9h, playing youtube videos, asphalt 9, and normal browsing and social.
Screenshot_1.png

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Well I would like to give Xiaomi EU another try again unfortunately my PC is out of order for now so I cannot make any changes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The thing I don't understand is why people want so much this call recording function, why you need to record your calls? Lol
    Because I have early stage dementia. Recording calls is some times my saviour.
    One reason for choosing a ROM is obviously the region one lives in. But there are other possible reasons for going with a ROM from other regions or sources. I have tried almost all available ROMs (which I know of...) on my Mi 11 ultra which is originally CN version. I wanted to know which ROM is the most popular among the masses here...!
    I use global, I have a global device and my provider (Vodafone UK) works best with this ROM, also I feel it is quite optimised
    I prefer the EU ROM as it is updated as the Chinese is but it still keeps the mi dialler and SMS app. I couldn't get on with the Google versions. Also no call recorder on global. Well there are loads of differences, the EU has the best of all versions. Some people find it slower than stock but as I don't game with my phone, it's good for me. I had the 10 ultra too and used Chinese and then EU on that too.
    The thing I don't understand is why people want so much this call recording function, why you need to record your calls? Lol