[POOL] Samsung is ready to release OneUI 2.0 on S10?

What do you think of build ZSKF?

• It's absolutely a great build

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • It's good...but still bugged

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Meh...still needs more months of optimizations

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • It's really bad and far from final

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Orlaf

• Nov 18, 2017
    maxusuk.jpg

Seems that Samsung is very close to release the final stable build of Android 10, but what do you think about the latest build "ZSKF"? Is it really a good version that can be considered close to the final?

le0.br4zuc4

Jun 8, 2010
    Boca Raton, FL
    Beta 5 is amazing. I'm specially happy that Android 10 gestures work with 3rd party launchers.

Edit. After 12 minutes working fine, gestures are gone and I only have the Samsung gestures, so no. Android 10 not compatible with 3rd party launchers yet

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
    Some guy on FB published a photo from a note 9 exynos that in the settings he found a switch between 60 htz and 120 htz, is it true or a lie what do you guys think ?

le0.br4zuc4

Jun 8, 2010
    Boca Raton, FL
    Some guy on FB published a photo from a note 9 exynos that in the settings he found a switch between 60 htz and 120 htz, is it true or a lie what do you guys think ?
    It's true. That picture was first posted on twitter. It's probably a good indication of what the Galaxy S11 will have but I'll only be excited if the battery impact isn't as bad as the Pixel 4

Reactions: AmINoS007

Intratech

Jun 15, 2009
    London
    It's true. That picture was first posted on twitter. It's probably a good indication of what the Galaxy S11 will have but I'll only be excited if the battery impact isn't as bad as the Pixel 4

Going by the picture we'll have the option of setting it to 60 Hz or 120 Hz so the best both worlds and it's up to us to choose. Samsung could, of course, try to be sensible and give us bigger batteries as well and leave it up to us to choose between 60 or 120 Hz.

Beta 5 is amazing. I'm specially happy that Android 10 gestures work with 3rd party launchers.

Edit. After 12 minutes working fine, gestures are gone and I only have the Samsung gestures, so no. Android 10 not compatible with 3rd party launchers yet
    I don't think they even work on pixel 4 with nova launcher. It's 3rd party launcher's fault and not android 10.

Going by the picture we'll have the option of setting it to 60 Hz or 120 Hz so the best both worlds and it's up to us to choose. Samsung could, of course, try to be sensible and give us bigger batteries as well and leave it up to us to choose between 60 or 120 Hz.

My bet is that this was a mistake. S10 and note 10 doesn't have the hardware to support 120hz, so we won't have the option to choose.

le0.br4zuc4

Jun 8, 2010
    Boca Raton, FL
    I don't think they even work on pixel 4 with nova launcher. It's 3rd party launcher's fault and not android 10.

It is 3rd party launcher's fault. If that was the case developers could just update their apps and it would work, the fact that no launcher works shows the it is an Android thing.

On November 12th, Google released an update for the pixel 4 that it enabled Android 10 gestures to work with 3rd party launchers. As matter of fact, there have been reports of it working with Nova and Lawnchair launcher however as far as I know, it is only Pixel 4, older pixels don't have it working yet.

For anyone with root, there are ways of making it work but I'm not rooted...

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

My bet is that this was a mistake. S10 and note 10 doesn't have the hardware to support 120hz, so we won't have the option to choose.

I don't think it was a mistake. From what I read, it was found hidden which means it wasn't meant to be found on our devices as we don't have hardware compatible. Honestly, I can't care less about higher refresh rate right now, I'm very excited about the camera of the S11 and if it has a great battery life with high refresh rate on its screen I guess it will be a welcome "extra" for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone