Question Poor Battery

Search This thread

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Adding my experience too.... Stock rooted + AOSP Mods
Jan was great, Feb seemed t decline and with the March update it's definitely much worse.

I've been using Pixel Flasher each month to update and think I'll backup and do a full wipe & fresh install with the upcoming April release. Plus will do the 32 bit app support and perhaps custom kernel support too.

Reactions: mohammed510

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the pro delivered today. Ive noticed battery life is quite poor. Dropping 5-10% every 30 mins or so. Battery usage seems to suggest the google app is using about 25% of the battery. Usage is nothing over the top. Coming from a pixel 5 with excellent battery
    Dude it's your first setup and install. Give it a day or two. Normal. I have used the 7 and 7 pro now for 3 weeks which is great.
    Do my texts in Google Messages restore to my device after I factory reset? If I don't choose to restore them, am I starting over and losing all of my text messages on my current phone? That is literally the only thing that I care about moving to my new phone, aside from everything else that is backed up in the cloud.
    SMS Backup and Restore from the Play Store is your friend.
    Thread cleaned again!

Well, here I am again, and hopefully for the LAST time! Dear people, we are taking this topic way too far of the rails. I will politely ask one last time for all members to
    please be respectful to each other as well as XDA Rule 2.3 for member conduct:

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

While I really don't relish heavy handed moderation, I will have no hesitation in banning repeated offenders from this thread from further rudeness or disrespect
    should this occur again. Please take your disagreements to FB, TG, SC or wherever since this is conduct unbecoming of XDA members as per the forum rules.

I thank you all for your cooperation, and wish you all a peaceful and calm rest of the day.

-Regards: Badger50
    Good to see I'm not the only one with good battery, I thought I was going to have to start disliking the phone because everyone else did. That's how it works, isn't it?
    OK. I'm cautious that some members may throw a tantrum if I say another thing positive about this phone, but here goes.

Currently on 26% battery, 4G been on all day, no WiFi, Surfshark VPN used for at least an hour, around 30 minutes of Whatsapp calls, browsing, a bit of Youtube, my Huawei Watch GT2 connected through Bluetooth all day and about 15 minutes of phone calls. A total of 6 hours 12 minutes SOT.

I either work for Google and I'm lying, or the battery life on MY HANDSET AT LEAST is absolutely fantastic.