Question Poor voice call quality

Search This thread

qualin

Mar 9, 2008
Gdansk
I have this phone from yesterday and I have notice that voice quality during phone calls is very poor :/

People in their phones also told me that them hear me not good.

Cheaper phones have better phonecall quality like this one. Im very dissapointed

qualin

Mar 9, 2008
Gdansk
Didn't notice that. I'm coming from Galaxy S10e and my voice quality is the same. Only hands free mode is not as good as on the S10e.
Maybe your network have volte working. Unfortunately in most countries volte in this phone is not supported :/

Here you have more details:

Marv7

May 27, 2021
In my case, i must hold phone straight to the mouth then people who talking with say the call quality is ok. When I tilt the phone away from my mouth just a little bit, then everybody tell me they feel like I'm speaking through the material or or was in a swimming pool and they hardly hear me. In my opinion this is software problem, cause people from asus forum says when use whatsapp or messenger call quality is ok. I didn't test this yet but probably do this. I think the solution will be to find good alternative app for gsm calling.

shadowdevil

Apr 24, 2012
Do you guys still facing issue with call quality after the latest update..looking forward to buy once its launched here..curious to know :)
Also hows the call quality with VoLTE ?

denNorske

Dec 9, 2015
Norway
floof.cc
The voice quality issue seem to be fixed, at leaast on my side after that update rolled out :)

And in terms of VoLTE and VoWiFi I am super satisfied. I use my phone much at work and people are happy with the quality, as I've been asking them how it is :)

Reactions: shadowdevil

shadowdevil

Apr 24, 2012
The voice quality issue seem to be fixed, at leaast on my side after that update rolled out :)

And in terms of VoLTE and VoWiFi I am super satisfied. I use my phone much at work and people are happy with the quality, as I've been asking them how it is :)

Thank you for the reply..Much appreciated..waiting eagerly for the launch here :)

edibledible

Jul 2, 2021
I still have an issue with call quality. I am in the UAE so no volte or HD voice available. It sounds way worse than my OnePlus 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've hesitated to buy this phone since launch, but now I have it and call quality isn't an issue even without VoLTE on the 30.11.51.67 update.