Popup

Guayruro

Feb 22, 2021
I am unable to use my new Teclast 40 tablet because when an app starts up and is working fine a popup appears saying `xxx keeps closing... ' and there is no option to dismiss the false warning. I have ran 2 anti virus plus Malawarebytes and my device is clean. Help please!

James_Watson

Feb 10, 2015
I am unable to use my new Teclast 40 tablet because when an app starts up and is working fine a popup appears saying `xxx keeps closing... ' and there is no option to dismiss the false warning. I have ran 2 anti virus plus Malawarebytes and my device is clean. Help please!
Does the 'xxx' in the warning message stand for an app name? Are you sure from which app the message was?

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Does the 'xxx' in the warning message stand for an app name? Are you sure from which app the message was?
I came up with this in a google search:

If a factory reset doesn't solve it, it may be a hardware failure.

Reactions: James_Watson

Guayruro

Feb 22, 2021
I came up with this in a google search:

If a factory reset doesn't solve it, it may be a hardware failure.
Hello all,
Thank you so much for the replies. I did manage to sort this out. It is a corruption of Google Play Services. Uninstalling and installing it again solves the problem.
This happens frequently, I gather, as I found online many people facing the same problem

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Hello all,
Thank you so much for the replies. I did manage to sort this out. It is a corruption of Google Play Services. Uninstalling and installing it again solves the problem.
This happens frequently, I gather, as I found online many people facing the same problem
Yay👍
Clearing it's data may be all that's needed.
I clear this messy apk's data a lot as well as firewall block it most of the day.

Reactions: Guayruro

Guayruro

Feb 22, 2021
Hello all,
I forgot to mention that I had written the string "xxx" to mean that the problem appeared with any and all my apps.