[PORT][4.4+]CMX11 optimized ROM for cooperve(GT-S5830i) [Final]

Search This thread

DJBlitzkrieg

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, after flashing the kernel and the rom and booting up the phone, it first shows the bootimage and then crashes on a black square with white borders, I tried reflashing both, with borders and no borders but the results are the same :(

EDIT: Fixed flashing boot.tar.md5, wiping system, cache & data and flashing the rom again

Last edited:

Jack smithers

Apr 30, 2017
Please anyone i need your help on how to flash this rom on my device. Would greatly

give proper credits to @omerdeniz99 he is the boss of CMX11 and Team ARM Core because our people brought the CMX11,Samurai and TWRP

If you ported this rom then give a title that you ported it from totoro

Also give credits to @mohammad.afaneh for making twrp

By the way Nice work! keep up the good work!

Edit the title from-Cmx11 m rom fast stable

to this format

[PORT][CMX11](Your ROM name)(Stablity Status)

and dont mention only me, because i did the major theming part, but the base rom was reworked by omerdeniz and many works done by mohammad afaneh , sohamsen and john terry , you can copy my credits section if you find it confusing :D Good luck! :)

Pleaz help me how to install rom :confused: would apreciate it

asifkhanxxx

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, after flashing the kernel and the rom and booting up the phone, it first shows the bootimage and then crashes on a black square with white borders, I tried reflashing both, with borders and no borders but the results are the same :(

EDIT: Fixed flashing boot.tar.md5, wiping system, cache & data and flashing the rom again

i am also facing same problem but it doesn't work for me

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Hi,
I am having the same (?) problem while booting:
Having no SIM card inserted the phone boots without any errors.
But having inserted a SIM card the phone stucks/crashes/freezes while in boot animation.

Somebody wrote in another forum about a "csc region....something". But at first I wanted to try the "flashing boot.tar.md5" way. Could somebody explain in short where to get this from and how to do it. I have already TWRP and this rom installed on the phone.
And secondly what is meant by "csc region something.

Thank you and any help is very much appreciated!

Ulumia

The Dowload section in the Samurai Kernel topic leads to the error shown in the following screenshot
Why do I need GitHub for Galaxy Y and not Galaxy Ace I?

samurai kernel link.png

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
The Dowload section in the Samurai Kernel topic leads to the error shown in the following screenshot
Why do I need GitHub for Galaxy Y and not Galaxy Ace I?

View attachment 5492829
thanks for your attempts to help me with that. actually i don't know, i just copied from the first page of this thread.
i just need this phone to work again so i tried several roms but all of them refused to work with the (german) sim. without sim it booted flawlessly. i also tried to install the stock rom but i failed since i cannot get the original filesystem table (?) or something like this by using the odin tool.
so i am somehow stuck and i just need an undemanding rom that simply works (best in german language since the phone is intended to be "repaired" by me for an literally old friend).

can you recommend one? would be so great. thanks in advance.

Ulumia

thanks for your attempts to help me with that. actually i don't know, i just copied from the first page of this thread.
i just need this phone to work again so i tried several roms but all of them refused to work with the (german) sim. without sim it booted flawlessly. i also tried to install the stock rom but i failed since i cannot get the original filesystem table (?) or something like this by using the odin tool.
so i am somehow stuck and i just need an undemanding rom that simply works (best in german language since the phone is intended to be "repaired" by me for an literally old friend).

It's quite strange that the German sim card does not work, I have a Russian sim card works everywhere where it should work
Post this ROM at Odin and put this PIT file to the PIT area in Odin, connect your smartphone in Odin mode and press the "Start" button

Reactions: Pfony

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Sorry about the links where you need to register
I posted these files at Microsoft OneDrive
Just unzip them from the .rar archive.
Hello @Ulumia
I downloaded your files but strangely both files are approx 2.6kB large....this cannot be right, can it?

I used the JODIN3 (JOdin3CASUAL-r1142-dist.zip, v3.14.4).
In Odin I selected your PIT file and and under "PDA" I also selected your "S5830iXXLK3_S5830iSVZLA1_S5830iXXLK1_ROM.rar".
Then pressed "Start" but it said "file is corrupted..."

Do you have any idea what to do?

Any help very much appreciated.

Ulumia

Hello @Ulumia
I downloaded your files but strangely both files are approx 2.6kB large....this cannot be right, can it?

In Odin I selected your PIT file and and under "PDA" I also selected your "S5830iXXLK3_S5830iSVZLA1_S5830iXXLK1_ROM.rar".

Odin uses .tar or .tar.md5 files and .pit or .xml files
To make it easier to share the files with you, I packed them into a .rar archive
Just unpack them and put them in the sections below
CSC_S5830iSVZLA1.tar.md5 into the CSC
PDA_S5830iXXLK3.tar.md5 into the PDA section
PHONE_S5830iXXLK1.tar.md5 into the section PHONE
PIT to the PIT section

Ulumia

By the way the version of Odin you have chosen is too new and there are other designations try this version
Hello @Ulumia

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
By the way the version of Odin you have chosen is too new and there are other designations try this version
OK, thanks. I will try that. By the way I prefer Linux, so the files are for windows, right. Under Linux the *.rar files could not get extracted....so I'm gonna try with 7zip under windows.
Thanks for helping me !!!

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
I already tried with 7zip for windows but it also says that the files could not get extracted...and under Linux I tried with ARK which uses the rar-libraries but could not get extracted. So both OS and unarchiver tools did not get it extracted. Have you tried your files yourself?
so i tried:
7zip (downloaded fresh from website) for windows ==> not able to extract
7zip for linux (downloaded fresh from website) in terminal (console) ==> error "cannot open the file as archive"
unrar for linux in terminal (console) ==> "is not a rar archive, no files to extract"
ark for linux (gui) with all the different modules like p7zip, rar, unar, etc. ==> error, file type not supported.

alright, thanks anyway
😭

Ulumia

so i tried:
7zip (downloaded fresh from website) for windows ==> not able to extract
7zip for linux (downloaded fresh from website) in terminal (console) ==> error "cannot open the file as archive"
unrar for linux in terminal (console) ==> "is not a rar archive, no files to extract"
ark for linux (gui) with all the different modules like p7zip, rar, unar, etc. ==> error, file type not supported.

alright, thanks anyway
😭
Perhaps the most banal but try to download the archive again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The KitKat ROM closest to Marshmallow is back and now even better!
    CMX11 Marshmallow Rom is here to immerse you into the Android marshmallow experience
    even in your KitKat Rom

Common features :
    zipalined and optimized
    system partition increased 50mb+
    Included samurai raisul2010.5396 kernel

Aside from being heavily-skinned with Material Design, this includes the following::

-Music
    -Marshmallow Launcher
    -Keyboard
    -File manager
    -Setting
    -Chrome
    -Marshmallow Lockscreen
    -Contacts
    -Dialer
    -Messaging
    -Systemui
    -Gallery
    -Note
    -Camera
    -GAPPS
    - Marshmallow Toggles in Notification Panel
    -Viper4Android (Super Loud Audio) for extreme music experience!
    -and much more!

BUG : Recording Video [used videocam illusion to record video]

Recommended Kernel
    Flash This Kernel First And Install The Rom
    Link Samurai Kernel

INSTALLATION CM11 TWRP:

1.Power off your galaxy ACe i.
    2.After it vibrates boot it in the recovery mode by pressing the three button combination (volume up + home + power button
    3.goto WIPE
    -swipe to factory reset
    4.goto install
    -choose zip from /storage/sdcard
    -now flash CMX11 Marshmallow Rom.zip
    Wait till the installation completes and then select reboot system
    The first boot will take time to complete
    7.Finally you have CMX11 Marshmallow Rom on your Galaxy ACe i.

========================================
    CHANGES LOG 25-01-17 (Final 4.0)
    --Changes FAQ
    --Changes Music Player
    --New Material Keyboard
    --New Calendar
    --Gapps Removed
    --Redesign Systemui

DOWNLOAD

s5830iMFinalNoNavBar 4.0

s5830iMFinalWithNavBar 4.0

Old Updates:
    Stable 3.0
    Stable 2.0
    Stable 1.0

FAQ

Q:How to enable Dynamic tinting?
    A: Go to Settings>Display>Tinted System bars, now you know what to do ;)

Q: How to enable Marshmallow lockscreen?
    A:To enable Marshmallow lockscreen, go to Settings>Lockscreen>Marshmallow Lockscreen

Q: How to see notifications in panel?
    A:Swipe the top bar of Notificaton panel from down to up, you will see the notifications, easy huh? ;)

Q;Need GAPPS, instructions?
    A: Download this Gapps package

GAPPS installing intructions:

--Make sure your CMX11 rom booted atleast once
    --Go to recovery
    --Mount everything
    --Flash gapps.zip
    --Reboot and wait till optimizing gets completed
    --DONT WIPE DATA after flashing GAPPS

Q: How do I fix notifcation panel widget buttons, these are jumbled! how?
    A: Go to Settings>Notification Drawer

--Set Auto close behavior Disabled
    --Go to Quick settings panel>Tiles and layout

Delete User picture, Brightness, Bluetooth, Wi-fi ,battery, settings
    then add other widgets if you want!

CREDITS
    -androidarmv6
    -bieltv3(thanks for able us to use cm11)
    -ROM-PacMe(for ROM)
    -raisul2010.5396
    -omerdeniz99
    -CyanogenMod
    -psyke83
    -Alberto96
    -Spacecaker
    -FMD team for Color Smali
    -kuaq (For spinners and recent app panel sources from MonsterUI)
    -pashapuma (For Marshmallow theme sources)
    -Lopicl.00( For cooking kernel)
    -omerdeniz99 [CMX11 and Team ARM Core]
    -mohammad.afaneh [for making twrp]​

SOURCE :
    http://github.com/androidarmv6
    https://github.com/omerdeniz99/CMX-11-Cooperve
    https://github.com/raisul2010/cmx11-totoro
    give proper credits to @omerdeniz99 he is the boss of CMX11 and Team ARM Core because our people brought the CMX11,Samurai and TWRP

If you ported this rom then give a title that you ported it from totoro

Also give credits to @mohammad.afaneh for making twrp

By the way Nice work! keep up the good work!

It's quite strange that the German sim card does not work, I have a Russian sim card works everywhere where it should work
    Post this ROM at Odin and put this PIT file to the PIT area in Odin, connect your smartphone in Odin mode and press the "Start" button