• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PORT][7.0] MIUI 9 for ZTE Axon 7

Search This thread

maKv

Jan 6, 2015
I've just installed this Rom.(v.3)
Flash modem for 2017G.
I would like to ask I cannot see 'about' in setting. Is this normal or have to reinstall again? ( cannot open 'development function')
Thank you.

BaamAlex

May 1, 2017
I've just installed this Rom.(v.3)
Flash modem for 2017G.
I would like to ask I cannot see 'about' in setting. Is this normal or have to reinstall again? ( cannot open 'development function')
Thank you.

You must unpack the NON-HLOS.bin from the Modem and rename to modem.img. Reboot to recovery and flash this image to the modem partition.

Reactions: maKv

maKv

Jan 6, 2015

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Sure, we'll wait. Thanks :)
I've began. I have it as a project on github privately and I'll make it public as soon as things working so others can contribute. So if anyone wants to contribute they can clone the repo and run the build script to compile the system.img and boot.img.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nJ0JQ5.jpg

Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions.
    I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors

What's not working:
    • Camera
    • FingerPrint
    • Please tell me.

Instructions :
    • Download the ROM
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe Data,Cache and Dalvik
    • Flash the ROM
    • Reboot

Instructions for getting radio on A2017G and A2017U:
    • Install the rom.
    • Download Lastest stock rom of your device from @WesTD 's thread, unpack "NON-HLOS.bin" and rename it as modem.img and install it over twrp.

Downloads :

My PayPal address for donations
    For more trouble-free ROMs, Paypal address: paypal.me/asderdd12

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 9 , ROM for the ZTE Axon 7

Contributors
    asderdd, TRespecT, WesTD, Orochixxx

Source Code: android_kernel_zte_axon7

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Release 1
    Beta Release Date: 2017-12-03

Created 2017-12-03
    Last Updated 2017-12-03
    Hello guys, I'm sorry for answering your questions a little bit late. I'm not planning to update miui in a short time. But development isn't completely stopped
    If there is any news I'll post it on here.
    I got my axon7 2months now,but it has lack of developers/development. I feel sorry i didnt take the oneplus.No more axon for me,only thing are the dual front stereo speakers..i bet we never see them again
    Stop fussing. Axon 7 has a ton of other roms, fully stable on nougat. There are three Oreo roms still need work. If you don't like the phone then change it lol. Nothing is gonna change by complaining here.
    Sure, we'll wait. Thanks :)
    I've began. I have it as a project on github privately and I'll make it public as soon as things working so others can contribute. So if anyone wants to contribute they can clone the repo and run the build script to compile the system.img and boot.img.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk
    Nice to See MIUI on the axon! Is this Stock or LOS based?

Mostly stock