• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[PORT][7.1.1][Lineageos 14.1] Infocus M560

Search This thread

Alpha_lin

Sep 10, 2017
This ROM is outdated, please look here.

Code:
/*
 * This rom is for infocus m560.
 * I am not responsible for any damage
 * that may be caused to your phone.
 */

This ROM was port since that of mohancm and A.M.T, thank to them.

What's working:
  • Boot
  • RIL
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Flash
  • GPS
  • Audio (only with call or with external audio source, I don't know why)
  • Internal and External Storage
  • Sensors

What's not working:
  • SIM card information is not detected

Download:
TWRP : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836283189 or https://mega.nz/#!2QZxxCiL!Cj6C5TTJD5sjcmzN3EKla5D_gGD9Cdt_7ZHBs2EkraA thanks bigrammy
ROM : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850490153
root : https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445 (the official root of lineageos don't working with this rom)
GAPPS : http://opengapps.org/?arch=arm64&variant=pico&api=7.1

How to install:
  1. download all
  2. BACKUP your contacts on .VCF file on your SD card
  3. install TWRP
  4. MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL
  5. format all (except SDcard)
  6. install lineage-14.1-20170117-UNOFFICIAL-ZM1-fix-sensors.zip
  7. install magisk (optinal)
  8. install gapps (optinal)
  9. reboot

Information:
kernel : 3.18.19+
android : 7.1.1
Created : 2018-01-28
Last Updated : 2018-02-03

Sorry for my english, if anyone could solve the problem of his thank you for telling me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180128-194603.png
    Screenshot_20180128-194603.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 414
  • Screenshot_20180128-194648.png
    Screenshot_20180128-194648.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

mogyoros

Feb 15, 2018
Salut Alpha_lin!

I have tried to flash your modified lineageOS 14.1 rom to my Infocus M560, but did not work. I have erased all partitions, except SD card.
First I have tried to use the TWRP that you linked in your post, but that did not showed anything on the screen, so I've used TWRP for Infocus M560 that can be found on needrom.
I have not flashed neither the root, nor the gapps to the device.
After successful ROM flash, the device starts, I can see the lineageos boot logo for a couple of minutes, then it pops up a white screen with two buttons, Emergency Call and Next. On the top notification area the clock, battery and cellular icon is shown.
But the touch screen does not respond, so I could not perform any action on the screen.
The power button functions, when I press the screen turns off, but when I press again it does not lit, only I can hear a tick sound that it performs some action.
The volume down button works, it decreases the volume, but the volume up does nothing.
And after a while it reboots itself and this repeats infinitely.

Do you have an idea what could be the problem? Maybe different hardver? But I don't think they made different versions...
Thanks,
Regards,
Tamas

Alpha_lin

Sep 10, 2017
First of all thanks for your effort.
Thank you :)

Is ringtone, notification or alarm audio not working as well directly on the device?
I'm sorry but the all sound don't work without external source except the sound of call, I don't know why.

Salut Alpha_lin!

I have tried to flash your modified lineageOS 14.1 rom to my Infocus M560, but did not work. I have erased all partitions, except SD card.
First I have tried to use the TWRP that you linked in your post, but that did not showed anything on the screen, so I've used TWRP for Infocus M560 that can be found on needrom.
I have not flashed neither the root, nor the gapps to the device.
After successful ROM flash, the device starts, I can see the lineageos boot logo for a couple of minutes, then it pops up a white screen with two buttons, Emergency Call and Next. On the top notification area the clock, battery and cellular icon is shown.
But the touch screen does not respond, so I could not perform any action on the screen.
The power button functions, when I press the screen turns off, but when I press again it does not lit, only I can hear a tick sound that it performs some action.
The volume down button works, it decreases the volume, but the volume up does nothing.
And after a while it reboots itself and this repeats infinitely.

Do you have an idea what could be the problem? Maybe different hardver? But I don't think they made different versions...
Thanks,
Regards,
Tamas
Salut mogyoros!

Do you have tried another time ? Maybe your download was corrupt.
If this not work I can try to fix this bug but it's strange that it happen only to you.

Last edited:

mogyoros

Feb 15, 2018
Salut Alpha_lin!
I will try to download once more the image and try to flash it.
Will let you know the outcome.

Downloaded once again the ROM image, run a CRC check, that was ok.
The flashed the ROM, but saw the same issue, touch screen does not respond and after a while the phone resets.
That is also strange, that the above TWRP does not show anything on the screen when entering to recovery...
I think this is due to different hw version.
I will give up, since this is my daily used phone and need to be operational.
Thank you anyway!

sprengo

Feb 12, 2018
Downloaded once again the ROM image, run a CRC check, that was ok.
The flashed the ROM, but saw the same issue, touch screen does not respond and after a while the phone resets.
That is also strange, that the above TWRP does not show anything on the screen when entering to recovery...
I think this is due to different hw version.
I will give up, since this is my daily used phone and need to be operational.
Thank you anyway!

That was a big problem for me too with the TWRP, in the end this posting helped me a lot, especially that part:
6. When you see a Black Screen release the Volume button and wait until you see TWRP.
Note: First time use can take up to 2 minutes so do not touch the screen until 2 mins has passed then press the power button briefly to wake the screen if you missed the brief screen lock notification shown by TWRP.
So basically when you enter the TWRP and you get a black screen wait for two minutes or so. ;)

Flashing Alpha_lin's LineageOS worked well for me and i didnt get the touchscreen problems you mentioned but i got an infinite boot loop as well after a while. It wasn't actually a boot loop but the screen was black and it vibrated every few seconds like when you turn it on.