[Port][7.3][toco] GCam for Mi Note 10 Lite

Archon1

Oct 30, 2020
if anyone has problems, try the Nikita port, all cameras work, works and video stabilization also in 60 frames. In terms of sharpness and noise reduction, it beats all the competition and built-in. can be sharpened. If someone would like my xml, write.

Last edited:

lqvd

Oct 18, 2008
with Arnon his settings files the Nikita port at least looks better with Icons for switching camera's. Quality is pretty close. Google ADW on nikita severely over processes but if you keep that turned off then quality is really good and maybe slightly better than Urnyx05. Did not do a lot of testing yet though so just my first impressions.

Reactions: b0nb0n3v

Archon1

Oct 30, 2020
with Arnon his settings files the Nikita port at least looks better with Icons for switching camera's. Quality is pretty close. Google ADW on nikita severely over processes but if you keep that turned off then quality is really good and maybe slightly better than Urnyx05. Did not do a lot of testing yet though so just my first impressions.
Are you talking about Google AWB? I purposely set Omni Vision for AWB, you can change to sony imx686 or imx586 SEMCO or just AUTO, it works fine. I was positioning myself and our Polish urban aura. After all, it is a port on which everything works, it finally has better sharpness than a regular camera, it does not hum and works smoothly.

Last edited:

Archon1

Oct 30, 2020
Which is better Nikita port or Urnyx05 port? Thanks @lqvd , @Archon1
Both are good, I like Nikita better, more configuration options plus better sharpness, camera icons, AWB and all the rest. You have to test yourself, both ports well configured for the device take good photos. I used Nikita and Urnyx at the same time, Nikita wins for me. You can also try the Tigr port based on Nikita, he added a little flavor but personally I had a problem with the trigger.

Last edited:

lqvd

Oct 18, 2008
Are you talking about Google AWB? I purposely set Omni Vision for AWB, you can change to sony imx686 or imx586 SEMCO or just AUTO, it works fine. I was positioning myself and our Polish urban aura. After all, it is a port on which everything works, it finally has better sharpness than a regular camera, it does not hum and works smoothly.
Yes AWB indeed, in the evening (not in nightmode) for me it gave very white surfaces when in reality they were much more of a soft white yellow. As soon as I disabled AWB quality was perfect. Nikita for me only works with your settings file, before it only crashed on my phone. I am sticking to Nikita with your settings, because like you say everything just works like it should and quality is really good, thanks again. Wil try to play a bit with the settings, but I can also live without AWB :)

Reactions: Archon1

Archon1

Oct 30, 2020
Yes AWB indeed, in the evening (not in nightmode) for me it gave very white surfaces when in reality they were much more of a soft white yellow. As soon as I disabled AWB quality was perfect. Nikita for me only works with your settings file, before it only crashed on my phone. I am sticking to Nikita with your settings, because like you say everything just works like it should and quality is really good, thanks again. Wil try to play a bit with the settings, but I can also live without AWB :)
At any time of the day, the AWB is set to Auto, it selects the colors very well, I set the Omni for myself because I like it. but I hardly ever use AWB, not in this winter weather, but when I need it. If you think it's a bit too bright, turn off lib patcher (extended) for the main camera, or set HDR Range Plus to default. I forgot. Astro works only after loading Astro.xml because in the others for the night mode I set a shorter exposure time, Mi Note 10 Lite has no stabilization. You can change how it suits you in advanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: lqvd

surfito

Oct 28, 2017
HI, im running crdroid 7.2 and for some reason i cant add the cameras. Did clear thee cache and right after im giving the permissions, i can see the 3 icons of the cameras and then disappear. any ideas why?

riboswitch

Sep 18, 2012
if anyone has problems, try the Nikita port, all cameras work, works and video stabilization also in 60 frames. In terms of sharpness and noise reduction, it beats all the competition and built-in. can be sharpened. If someone would like my xml, write.
Where do I find the Nikita Port?
I would appreciate it if you could send me the thread link :)