• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[PORT] [ALPHA] NexSense | Sense 6.0 | WiFi FIX | M8 Port | Aroma | DEV ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011
Go on, you know you want to work on it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Shhhhhh we need it to happen without he notice ;)

Just kiddin', we are all waiting for you LORD! haha

BTW, did anyone succeed using ART on this rom? Its stuck on the HTC One screen and adb won't recognize it yes so I can't see if its on bootloop, working on it (I know it takes time but usually it says optimizing apps and that takes time) or its just stuck..

androidfilesharing

Mar 3, 2014
HTTP 404

BTW, did anyone succeed using ART on this rom? Its stuck on the HTC One screen and adb won't recognize it yes so I can't see if its on bootloop, working on it (I know it takes time but usually it says optimizing apps and that takes time) or its just stuck..
I honestly wouldn't try ART at this time. This is very much still in alpha and you could risk seriously screwing up your device. I would honestly wait until we are in a more stable position before jumping in head first.

l.m.prowse

Sep 22, 2010
Camborne, Cornwall

I believe its deodexed..... So art won't work anyway :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011
I honestly wouldn't try ART at this time. This is very much still in alpha and you could risk seriously screwing up your device. I would honestly wait until we are in a more stable position before jumping in head first.
I don't think it will brake my device, but it will make the rom not to boot from what I see now. Anyway, there is a zip to revert back to dalvik through the recovery so it was easy coming back ;)

DanielMod

Feb 27, 2012
I can confirm that this image zip works with multirom.
Just make sure to not reboot while he asks you to reboot in aroma installer,reboot from the recovery like any other time.
Other than that the installation is the same like any android rom on multirom

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
Re downloaded from Elixrs link which is the third time i've downloaded, and it worked for me this time, Really nice rom, cant wait for working radio so i can test it for longer.

GalaxyUser

Jun 2, 2010
Aix-en-Provence

GalaxyUser

Jun 2, 2010
Aix-en-Provence
I just wanted to give a heads up about my mirror. I do offer very fast speeds but I am also the primary host for Team Mahdi and they just released the Mako version today and hammerhead 2 days ago so I am currently serving thousands of downloads. Your dl speeds may be inhibited by this. Just want to make this clear. Sorry
Do not be sorry, your help for mirror is already very nice!

jabza

Aug 20, 2012
New, direct link to show I don't do this for money or to push my site. No ads, upgrades or anything

http://fs1.androidfilesharing.com/NexSense/NexSense_ALPHA-GalaxyUser.zip

OP, please modify the DL link in your opening post. That one will no longer work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I just wanted to give a heads up about my mirror. I do offer very fast speeds but I am also the primary host for Team Mahdi and they just released the Mako version today and hammerhead 2 days ago so I am currently serving thousands of downloads. Your dl speeds may be inhibited by this. Just want to make this clear. Sorry
Don't worry, most of us appreciate what you do. Thanks for being so interactive with the community and willing to help us out when we need mirrors. I know I'm not the only one who's glad to see you around!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone