• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[PORT] [ALPHA] NexSense | Sense 6.0 | WiFi FIX | M8 Port | Aroma | DEV ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyUser

Jun 2, 2010
Aix-en-Provence
The sound issues with this port may have something to do with HAL I'm going to spend some time trying to figure out this issue.
No promises but I have a free day tomorrow to spend digging around.
If anyone is interested in investigating as well check out this http://source.android.com/devices/audio.html
That's a good new while no one of us find a fix, i hope you will :)

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Thank you, your post has stopped all development and activities in this thread now, it seems.
I hope you are happy!

Kudos.
:good:
If there was development it would be posted. There is obviously no progress.

OP isn't hiding anything from us. There's just no progress. Don't blame the mod

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
If there was development it would be posted. There is obviously no progress.

OP isn't hiding anything from us. There's just no progress. Don't blame the mod

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I think he's referring to the don't reply to the thread part towards the bottom. The mods message did confuse me at first, had to read it twice to understand what he meant.

The Nexus 5 advocate (Team Inferno)

AmmarAndroid

Oct 4, 2013
That's a good new while no one of us find a fix, i hope you will :)
Hi,

Apparently, according to my cousin, he's got the the sound and camera to work. I have no clue what he told me and I can't remember but I just wanted to let you know that it is possible. Is there anything you want me to say to him because I'm a noob when it comes down to kernals and phone coding and stuff... He told me he's also still working on it to fix the rest and he's been working on it for the past week. He will be coming over to my place in a couple weeks but don't get your hopes up because he lives abroad. If there's anything you want me to say to him, please do.

Reactions: Servine

AmmarAndroid

Oct 4, 2013
Wow, I didn't really expect people to comment in such a way... I've already told you, I have no clue why he hasn't made an account. You could of just asked me to tell him to make an account and post whatever he needs to post. I'll get in contact with him and ask him to post what he has done. Also, you don't know who my cousin is. He's actually a coder who codes webistes, java and that rubbish which I have no clue what to do lol. Anyway, I'll tell him to make an account and do what he needs to. I appreciate the people who didn't just instantly flame at me. Because honestly, I'm not no troll or whatever, I'm a genuine guy. By the way, he lives in Denmark and I live in the UK... I didn't say he fixed everything. I said he told me he got the camera and some of the sound working. That's exactly what he told me and just as a heads up, he doesn't like to start something without finishing it. Anyway, why am I even still typing. I'll tell him to make an account the next time I contact him (next couple of days as I'm in College).

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Wow, I didn't really expect people to comment in such a way... I've already told you, I have no clue why he hasn't made an account. You could of just asked me to tell him to make an account and post whatever he needs to post. I'll get in contact with him and ask him to post what he has done. Also, you don't know who my cousin is. He's actually a coder who codes webistes, java and that rubbish which I have no clue what to do lol. Anyway, I'll tell him to make an account and do what he needs to. I appreciate the people who didn't just instantly flame at me. Because honestly, I'm not no troll or whatever, I'm a genuine guy. By the way, he lives in Denmark and I live in the UK... I didn't say he fixed everything. I said he told me he got the camera and some of the sound working. That's exactly what he told me and just as a heads up, he doesn't like to start something without finishing it. Anyway, why am I even still typing. I'll tell him to make an account the next time I contact him (next couple of days as I'm in College).
I am terribly sorry for commenting the way I did. I got caught up in the hate and all the previous failiures so I failed to see the possibility that this might be real.

If you can ask him to post a picture of a Nexus 5 with Sense camera working(somewhat), we will all appreciate this immensively. It will also despel all doubt in this thread. Everyone here is counting on you. We will be eternally greatfull.

Also, you should encourage your cousin to make an XDA account. No offense to you, but having a direct line of communication to him would be so much more effiecient

Also, does you cousin have a paypal account? I(and many other people too) like to donate my paycheck to him when I am finally able to use this ROM as a daily driver.

Last edited:

izi501

Jul 19, 2012
Nantes
I do think it would be easier to create an IRC channel on which people who want to help could all speak together without getting some spam every three posts... And it could allow people who wanna know how it is going to go to the channel and read the conversations.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Z1cK

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
I can't wait until this is up and running properly, I loved Sense on the HTC One, and would still be using that phone if I hadn't dropped it on its pretty face :(
What part of "NO off topic" posting do you folks not understand?

When a Mod tells you to keep things development related, anx immediately post "oh I feel so good with sense on my Htc One"???

Knock it off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone