This is not work at all thanks to the XDA DEVELOPERS who made porting easy all credit goes to them iam just sharing it..
So lately so many custom Roms are ported and i thought let's share how to port a custom Rom in easy steps!! Did i said easy steps? yes!! porting is that easy shuffling things from here to there replacing files and you are done so let's start how to port a rom.
First Iam not Responsible if you somehow brick your phone always make a backup. Second This will not work on MIUI and LEWA SINCE YOU NEED THE RAMDISK FILES in next tutorial i will tell you how to pack and unpack the boot.img to get the Ram disk...
Things you Need
- Open Mind other wise not possible
- Any working Rom for your phone
- Rom to port
- Rooted Phone
Remeber!!! All Rom will not work on your device
- First of all you need to choose a porting rom of phone with similar spec's as your phone have i.e Processor,Ram,internal Storage,size,Camera and same android version otherwise it will not boot up
- Then make two folders one named base and second named port
- Put any working Rom files for your phone to folder named base
- Then put the downloaded working Rom you want to port to the folder named port
System/etc/firmware (whole folder).
System/lib/modules (whole folder).
Meta inf/.../update script
Meta inf/.../ update binary
Repack it in Zip folder not Rar..Put it into the root of your SD go into recovery wipe data wipe cache and flash your created Rom and you are done Happy Porting Please give feedback if got success and need anyhelp.. Dont Forget to click the thanx button. This is all i need in Return