[PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

Hello everyone,
I have started porting the Pixel Wallpapers 20a from the Pixel 4a device. Please test and report here with logcats.

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for this awesome work, one doubt, any one if knows please let me know, as per the post by pranav, the accent colour should change according to wallpaper but it's not happening with my OnePlus 7 pro, any solution..??

bigcelo75

Oct 22, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for this awesome work, one doubt, any one if knows please let me know, as per the post by pranav, the accent colour should change according to wallpaper but it's not happening with my OnePlus 7 pro, any solution..??
As far as I know the accent colors have nothing to do with the live wallpaper. The only thing that changes the wallpapers colors is wether you are on dark mode or not.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using XDA-Developers Legacy app

vignesh95

Oct 31, 2014
Please port the latest version of all the wallpapers with AOD wallpapers working

Hi @Pranav Pandey

Your work on porting these wallpapers is simply amazing. I really liked. :)

My only request is will you be able to port the latest version of the app , because all the wallpapers are upgraded to android 10 and google has fixed few issues with the wallpapers like earth wallpaper.

Also it would be great if you will able to port the wallpapers with working AOD wallpapers.

In Pixel experience they have the wallpapers backed in the rom and all the wallpapers wokring fine with AOD.

One last request , if possible can you release an exclusive version for pixels only for android 10 support.:eek:

Thanks.
Vignesh

munstey7

May 14, 2018
When I try to install any variant of pixel wallpapers 2017 or 2018 it says 'the app was not installed'. I don't have any previous apks of it, only the pixel 4a and 4 and 2016 pixel wallapper works. I have only got the pixel 4a one currently installed. These wallpapers used to work fine on my phone a few months ago.

Galaxy A8, Android 9.0, 64bit, Exynos 7885

Edit: also I haven't disabled anything like Samsung wallpaper picker from package disabler

EDIT 2: so I cleared some storage and then it installed just fine. Kinda odd because I had 1gb free space before anyway.

Last edited:

smac7

Feb 15, 2009
Chicago
I can't get these to show up on my s20. Everything intalls fine but the live wallpapers don't show up in

Edit: I tried another link and got got it working

Last edited:

rawgawd

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have started porting the Pixel Wallpapers 20a from the Pixel 4a device. Please test and report here with logcats.

Hey, thanks a lot for this port. Works smoothly on my Mi A3. I was wondering though if you'd be able to change the icon to the offical pixel live wallpapers icon from the play store. I know it's more of an aesthetic thing but since the icon is visible in the drawer Android 10 onwards, figured it would look nice. Alternatively, is there no way to hide the icon on the default launcher?

src_gt

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, I am using LG smartphone and on android 10, but when I try to apply the live wallpapers, no customisation is available, what to do ?

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

Report logs
If still issue occurs please follow the steps below to capture log via adb. You can follow this guide to install adb.
1. Enable Developer options on your device (Settings > About phone > Build number > Tap seven times).
2. Settings > Developer options > Turn on.
3. USB debugging > Turn on.
4. Capture log by typing this command in Terminal/CMD:
Is it okay that the preview colors doesn't match the actual colors?

Attachments

coolmoon

Oct 2, 2020
Pixel 4a pinball live wallpaper

@Pranav Pandey Sir, Please share Pixel 4a pinball live wallpaper.
Your recently shared Eclipse live wallpaper is running smoothly on my Pixel 2 xl.
Please consider the request.

Last edited:

tsiftsism

Sep 17, 2009
Thessaloniki / Macedonia
Has anyone tried the Marvelous Marble live wallpaper on a tablet?

I'm using it on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro and I was wandering if it is gonna run on my new Galaxy Tab S7 that I'm waiting for it to be delivered to me by Monday.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
[PORT] [APP] [7.0+] [Google Pixel 5] Pixel Wallpapers 20 [27/10/2020]

Hello everyone,
I have started porting the Pixel Wallpapers 20 from the Pixel 5 device. Please test and report here with logcats.

Features
- Android 7.0+ support by removing the Wallpaper Colors API introduced in Android 8.1 (API 27). Due to this, System UI color will not change according to the live wallpaper on the supported devices. Please download the separate 8.1+ APK with all the functionality.
- Enabled all other variants as slice settings were not working properly on older API levels.
- No special arm64 dependency so, I think it should work on most of the devices.
- There might be some issues with Stepping Stones wallpaper on non-Qualcomm devices. I found that some features (and a new wallpaper) are under development. I will try to investigate further after future updates.
- Ambient Mode was disabled by default within the APK. So, I think it will not work on Always On display.
- Tested on Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 (API 25).
Pixel Wallpapers 20
Come alive
Moving Shadows 4 variants
Stepping Stones 4 variants
Conveyor Belt 4 variants
Instructions
- It will not replace the previous Pixel Wallpapers as the package name is different. So, you can install all the wallpapers (from Pixel 1, 2, 3, 4/a and 5) together.

1. Uninstall any previous APK otherwise, the signature conflict will occur.
2. Download the APK from the below section.
3. Install it as a normal app using any file manager or via adb.
4. Select from different live wallpapers. Wallpapers > Live wallpapers.
- On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.
- On some devices, it is required to allow the location permission manually via:
Settings > Apps > Pixel wallpapers 19 > Permission > Location.
Changelog
27/10/2020
- Fixed 8.1+ APK, please download and install again to support Wallpaper Colors API.

23/10/2020
- Enabled Conveyor Belt wallpaper.
- Enabled other variants as separate wallpaper.
- Edited preview images as there was only one image by default.
- Disabled Audio manager callback for Android 8.0 and below devices.
FAQs
How to set wallpaper on the lock screen?
It depends on the ROM. Please contact your ROM developer or device manufacturer.

App not installed error on some Samsung or LG devices?
- Enable Samsung live wallpaper picker or LG live wallpaper picker from the package disabler. Give a thanks to @mohitgalaxy3 on this post.
- Do not select them from the Google Wallpapers app. Go to Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Wallpapers > View all. Once it shows all the wallpapers, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner, it should say Live wallpapers. Select the desired wallpaper and Apply. Give a thanks to @G0DLIKE DEMON on this post.
Report issues
Please do not post this not working, that not working in case of any issue. If you really want to fix the issues, include the following things in your comment: -
1. Device (Nexus 5X, Xperia Z5, etc.)
2. ROM + Android version (6.0, 7.0, etc. + Stock, Cyanogen, etc.)
3. Logcat (please try to attach as it will be beneficial for debugging)
Report logs
If still issue occurs please follow the steps below to capture log via adb. You can follow this guide to install adb.
1. Enable Developer options on your device (Settings > About phone > Build number > Tap seven times).
2. Settings > Developer options > Turn on.
3. USB debugging > Turn on.
4. Capture log by typing this command in Terminal/CMD:
Code:
adb logcat
If your device is rooted, you can also use any third party app from Google Play (like CatLog, etc.).
Thanks to
- Google and BReel for creating these wallpapers.
- Mishaal Rahman (and XDA) for sharing the original APK.
- XDA, all the testers and users.
News
Please link to this post if you want to share it on some other portal.
Enjoy, Share, Follow or Donate

Last edited: