[PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

iKirby

Aug 26, 2015
ikirby.me
Hi! Thank you very much!
On my Pixel 4XL (Android 11) it refuses to install due to the following naming conflict:

INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER: Scanning Failed.: Can't install because provider name com.google.pixel.livewallpaper.pulley.slice (in package com.google.pixel.livewallpaper.pulley) is already used by com.google.pixel.livewallpaper
Thanks for the feedback. This is because Pixel 4 has Pixel Live Wallpaper app built-in, and Pinball wallpaper is actually there, but it will only show up for Pixel 4a and 5.

Please try this fix and tell me if it works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rbfQr4zLMYoAjgLrQ2_rsJBHr6xOWCJ8/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: portzblitz

White_Eagle_

Mar 25, 2019
Reactions: portzblitz

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
Hi guys, I got the Pinball wallpaper working. Screenshots are taken on my OG Pixel running LineageOS 17.1.

This is basically a modified version of Pixel Live Wallpaper. I merged libs and assets from the split, removed a bunch of things so there is only Pinball (Pulley) wallpaper in it. To prevent conflict, I changed the package name (application id).

It is not compatible with older Android versions. From the min SDK version, it should work on Android 9 and above, but I only tested it on 10 (LineageOS 17.1). I found lots of people searching for this wallpaper, so I will post it here. Hopefully OP can make a port that is compatible with older Android versions.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rsyLUim
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z6MnJBPV8pX1gvLEtZ6BOawJujyl12ai/view?usp=sharing

If it fails to install, it's probably because you have Pixel Live Wallpaper app installed, then try this version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rbfQr4zLMYoAjgLrQ2_rsJBHr6xOWCJ8/view?usp=sharing
Works perfect on P2XL Android 11, big thanks to you
The only issue is that the wallpaper doesn't fit the screen because of different aspect ratio. But I understand there is nothing to do. Thank you again anyway

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
[Update] [7.0+] Conveyor Belt Wallpaper [23/10/2020]

Thanks to a user for notifying me about the working of this wallpaper!

Changelog
23/10/2020
- Enabled Conveyor Belt wallpaper.
- Enabled other variants as separate wallpaper.
- Edited preview images as there was only one image by default.
- Disabled Audio manager callback for Android 8.0 and below devices.
Download

Also I found out the custom roms like pixel experience , is having the pixel live wallpaper app included in their rom , is this because they use the pixel 4s system dump ? From that users can download live wallpapers like the pixel 4 and above users can do.
That one is a completely different app available on Google Play. It must be signed with Google Original Signatures to download the split APKs as different wallpapers and it's not possible if you don't have root. I have already written about that on my personal blog and Pokemon Sidekick (and Pulley/Pinball) Wallpapers are part of that app.

Last edited:

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
Thanks to a user for notifying me about the working of this wallpaper!

Download

That one is a completely different app available on Google Play. It must be signed with Google Original Signatures to download the split APKs as different wallpapers and it's not possible if you don't have root. I have already written about that on my personal blog and Pokemon Sidekick (and Pulley/Pinball) Wallpapers are part of that app.
Is it ok that the top of the screen is empty and have no "stuff" on it?

(I'm trying to attach a screenshot, but the mobile app for some reason doesn't attach the file to the message)

Last edited:

Dspn

Aug 22, 2018
Is it ok that the top of the screen is empty and have no "stuff" on it?

(I'm trying to attach a screenshot, but the mobile app for some reason doesn't attach the file to the message)

I believe it's due to the screen resolution you're using. Mine was empty on a higher resolution, so I changed it and now it's fine.

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
For some reason, also, I have different colors in wallpapers compared to preview. It going through almost all 2020-wallpapers and I can't understand why
(dark-themed conveyor belt on preview have black background, while in fact it's dark gray; light-themed eclipse have black-blue-orange gradient in preview, while black-blue-teal gradient in fact)

goopew

Apr 12, 2018
Okay. There is also a way to change the dpi in the developer options but I don't want to change the sizes of icons and text just for a LWP. Thanks though!

adishman

Oct 29, 2020
Wallpaper shadow gradient splitting

Hello everyone,
I have started porting the Pixel Wallpapers 20 from the Pixel 5 device. Please test and report here with logcats.

Device: Pixel 4XL
Wallpaper: mostly purple live wallpaper shows weird gradient splitting in the early morning/afternoon, goes away near the evening. Image

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
I had installed the P5 wallpapers (latest) from here on my P4. I got the P5 yesterday and naturally copied everything to the new device. When I go to change wallpapers now I don't have anything in the "come alive" section other than the stones. Did I screw up by copying the P4 to the P5 wrt wallpapers? TIA

flash713

May 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
I need link to download all live wallpaper at once
?
Not sure if you're serious when you say this or not but if so it sounds rude. Sometimes I say something on here and I don't mean it in a rude way but later I look back at it and see that it could easy have been taken that way. That being said however the person would like to allow us free access to what he or she has made possible to work on our devices is all good to me. If it was 5 different files we had to install a certain way in order to make it work if do it and not complain or ask for anything. I'm just grateful we have these available to use. :D

Awesome job op! :good:

(Edit)

Last edited: