[PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

b00dymoon

May 8, 2011
?
Not sure if you're serious when you say this or not but if so it sounds rude. Sometimes I say something on here and I don't mean it in a rude way but later I look back at it and see that it could easy have been taken that way. That being said however the person would like to allow us free access to what he or she has made possible to work on our devices is all good to me. If it was 5 different files we had to install a certain way in order to make it work if do it and not complain or ask for anything. I'm just grateful we have these available to use. :D

Awesome job op! :good:

(Edit)
Didn't mean that

Knuxyl

May 20, 2009
Pixel 5 doesn't have pokemon wallpapers, so it seems the only way to get them is uninstall pixel live wallpapers and then install the wallpapers from here, which doesnt sound like a good idea. pixel 5 pixel live wallpapers is newer version so you can't just overwrite, you have to uninstall first. anyone tried?

the_grobe

Jul 8, 2010
Thanks for the feedback. This is because Pixel 4 has Pixel Live Wallpaper app built-in, and Pinball wallpaper is actually there, but it will only show up for Pixel 4a and 5.

Please try this fix and tell me if it works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rbfQr4zLMYoAjgLrQ2_rsJBHr6xOWCJ8/view?usp=sharing
I'm having a similar issue with the conveyor belt wallpaper. I've got a pixel 5 and can't install it. How am I able to accomplish what you did with the pinball wallpaper? Thanks!

injectx

Nov 4, 2010
I'm having a similar issue with the conveyor belt wallpaper. I've got a pixel 5 and can't install it. How am I able to accomplish what you did with the pinball wallpaper? Thanks!
Same here, I'm trying to install the Conveyor Belt wallpaper on my Pixel 5. It seems to install but I don't see it in the live wallpapers.
Also, I can't seem to deinstall the package, whereas I can deinstall older packages (19, 18, etc.).

iKirby

Aug 26, 2015
ikirby.me
You'll need to decmopile the apk using APKTool, then modify manifest file to change the application id (package name) and provider names so that they won't conflict with the one preinstalled on Pixel 5. You'll also need to modify smali files to make them match the changes in manifest or it will crash.

the_grobe

Jul 8, 2010
You'll need to decmopile the apk using APKTool, then modify manifest file to change the application id (package name) and provider names so that they won't conflict with the one preinstalled on Pixel 5. You'll also need to modify smali files to make them match the changes in manifest or it will crash.
Thank you! Though, this is outside of my expertise. I'm not sure what to do with the smali files.

wilkinsonr

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the great work! I have all of the apks since the 2016 one! They work pretty good on my ZTE Blade ZMax running Nougat 7.1.1

I might be daft, but is the file with the conveyor belt wallpaper up yet? The 23/10/2020 update shows a 'download' link, but it just seems to link to another page....

Once again, awesome work all!

ghadeer.m96

Nov 22, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have managed to port the Google Pixel Live earth wallpapers and Live data wallpapers to Android 6.0+ devices. Your world, Solar System (Live earth wallpapers) is only for arm64 devices as libgeswallpapers-jni.so is only available for those devices Please check the testing version in the download section. I have done the few changes in the APKs to make them properly working, please find the changes below: -

Hello.. thx for the great work you've done here.. i have one issue and it's that i can't find the Shinjuku Tokyo, Japan live wallpaper.. I've downloaded more than 6 versions of this breel.wallpaper package and I can't find that wallpaper anywhere.. can you help me?

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
Hello,
if it is possible for you to make one apk with all of the wallpapers combined, that would be really great. Really appreciate you porting everything. Some of the walls get repetitive entries when installed separately as they were released on more than one device. Anyways, just a request. I think most of us want all of these wallpapers and an all in one apk would be really handy.
Thanks.