[PORT APP]Install the New Launcher Nexus 5 Google Home Pure Android Experience

Search This thread

tazlooney89

Nov 10, 2011
Mexico D.F.
To avoid the FC's, must change the language of the phone to English USA (command Ok Google only works in that language) and also in Google Now, after entering settings> application manager> Google Now and clear cache, copy the attachment to /system/lib and change permissions to rw-r-r- and finally restart the phone.

Now Google Now should work properly!

Reactions: ArtfulDodger

luansr

Nov 5, 2013
can't access my internal storage

All seems to work fine. But i can't access the "sdcard" folder for internal storage uaing the root explorer.

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
I'm on CM10.1, Galaxy Grand Duos. I wanted to try or the new launcher..firstly the Google Play Services didn't install. Should I go ahead and push them to system/app? Or should I wait? I'm on CM10.1, 4.2.2...THANKS!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

TraNe15

Account currently disabled
Jul 2, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
thak you, working like a charm on my sgs2. There are some apps which i couldn't install like maps and calculator. I don'T know why. There is no symbol at the .apk file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and Install the New Launcher Nexus 5 Google Home Pure Android Experience and savor KitKat 4.4

Google Android is breaking multiple applications within the system, and is segmentándolas for services and thus ensuring that all most of these services are constantly updated system without relying on third parties is not new, in fact, is a long way who has worked, and today marks another step as the Nexus 5 with andropid 4.4 we find that own Android Launcher 4.4 is an application that is installable on other devices.

To install it you have to follow some steps, which are more complex to install three apk for everything to work properly. Let's do this, the sooner you can enjoy it better:

Code:
    1 - Install the new Google Play Services 4.0
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?ceaxcdb62bio9cy"]Download Play Services[/URL]

2 - Install the New Google Search
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?42nkrowkif5rrya"]Download Google Search[/URL]

3 - Install Google or Google Home Launcher experiencie
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?pa0n2s1wr2lszls"]Download Google Home Launcher[/URL]

In the pictures you can see that now the application drawer is semi-transparent, that the widgets are back if you hold down your finger on the desktop. In settings is to configure Google Search, which is now part of the launcher or is included in, hence why also install this apk. In addition, we now have as many desktops as you need, if you want more, drag an icon to the right and opens a new panel.

Google Search Force Close fix:

Long press the home screen, select Settings. Select Voice. Select Language to change the default. Change to another language, I choose English – UK. Hit Home. Do a Google Search. Repeat the first three steps. Change back to English – US.

DOWNLOAD libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.zip IT BELOW, UNZIP IT, COPY AND REPLACE IT IN /SYSTEM/LIB/ DIRECTORY ON UR PHONE COPY YOUR ORIGINAL .SO FILE TO SOMEWHERE IN CASE U WANNA REVERT BACK LATER(USE ROOT EXPLORER), REBOOT.

NEXUS 5 - SOUNDS UI

Download

NEXUS 5 - WALLPAPERS

Download

NEXUS 5 - APKs Tested and working

Works great on my SGS II.

Not working.

Getting force close on google search.

looks pretty good

Google Search Force Close fix:
    Long press the home screen, select Settings. Select Voice. Select Language to change the default. Change to another language, I choose English – UK. Hit Home. Do a Google Search. Repeat the first three steps. Change back to English – US.
    Source: phandroid.com/2013/10/31/download-and-install-the-new-google-experience-launcher
    Looks sweet, Thanx
    Works fine on 4.2.2 Pure S4 v.6.0

Thans for share mate :D:thumbup:

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2
    Works great on 4.1.2 Optimus v4.0. fast & smooth ... thanks alot! :D