[PORT][BETA 2] Lineage OS 13 For Redmi Pro

Search This thread

kristi6.9

Dec 8, 2016
Tirana
Lineage OS 13 FOR REDMI PRO-by end222
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

THIS ROM IS PORTED FROM VERNEE APOLLO LITE
DISCLAIMER
Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

#POST 1 - Description
#POST 2 - Downloads
#POST 3 - Screenshots

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Please keep in mind that this ROM is not for daily use, I am just releasing it because somebody may be willing to give it a try. But I will do my best trying to solve the bugs in order to get to a stable LOS13.

First I will post the bugs. Please read this before flashing the ROM.

Working:
It boots up ^^
WLAN
Audio
Network and data
Camera but it is not focusing
OTG
Bluetooth
Home button (hardware buttons removed)

Not working:

Camera focus
RIL reset on outgoing calls
Not charging while being off.
Fingerprint sensor
Rest you tell me

If someone tries this ROM and finds a bug not listed here I will add it to the list. Soon I will start working on the bugs listed above to see if we can get a stable LOS13

CREDITS
Hit THANKS Button for ME
AND
DONATE FOR THE MAN WHO MADE THIS

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS 13 For Redmi Pro, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro

Contributors
kristi6.9, end222, Very thanks to end222 who created this rom
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-01-07
Last Updated 2017-02-21

Last edited:

--DEFENDER--

Aug 9, 2008
Who knows how to fix remember of sim switch position after reboot phone?

sim1 and sim2 is ON
I turn off sim1 and reboot phone.
After reboot, sim1 and sim2 is ON.

SwathedFire

Apr 22, 2017
Update

Can we get a beta 3????? maybe
I really love this rom and i hope we get a stable

Last edited:

siroosbaneshi

Dec 26, 2016
Please make officiall line age i love so much this rom and waiting for it
My other phone is mi5 and lineage flash but for this phone......

end222

Dec 17, 2016
For those who are asking for an update, I am working on it but I am not succeding in fixing any bug. I only solved some things that could be the cause of some bugs but the bugs are still there. Whenever a big bug is fixed I will upload an update.
Also for the one who asked for official lineage, it is impossible as lineage won't make a ROM for a phone that does not have the source code of the kernel released

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: DimitrisVerlis

end222

Dec 17, 2016
If anyone is interested in getting that ROM with some fixes that I said in order to try to fix any of the existent bugs just tell me and I will upload it.
What I did is chaging the boot.img because it was loading wrong drivers as I had not modifyed it and it was loading Apollo Lite drivers. Now it is loading the RM Pro camera drivers but, as I said, the bugs remain the same

SwathedFire

Apr 22, 2017
If anyone is interested in getting that ROM with some fixes that I said in order to try to fix any of the existent bugs just tell me and I will upload it.
What I did is chaging the boot.img because it was loading wrong drivers as I had not modifyed it and it was loading Apollo Lite drivers. Now it is loading the RM Pro camera drivers but, as I said, the bugs remain the same

Even if the update is just a change you can't even notice it would be nice if you posted it!!! also hope we get the bugs fixed! keep up the good work,also how the nougat project is going?

end222

Dec 17, 2016
Even if the update is just a change you can't even notice it would be nice if you posted it!!! also hope we get the bugs fixed! keep up the good work,also how the nougat project is going?
Now I am updating the nougat ROM to lineage. However bugs should stay the same. Whenever I finish with it I can upload the ln13 ROM with the new boot.img

Edit: got it booting by flashing the boot and system imgs but the zip package is not working. Looks like I failed somewhere in coverting the imgs to .dat. Will try to find that error later [emoji14]

Last edited:
Reactions: Termi92

SwathedFire

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry for the questions :p ,Are the kernel sources from the Apollo lite going to help in our case ? Its almost identical to redmi pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage OS 13 FOR REDMI PRO-by end222
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

THIS ROM IS PORTED FROM VERNEE APOLLO LITE
    DISCLAIMER
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

#POST 1 - Description
    #POST 2 - Downloads
    #POST 3 - Screenshots

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Please keep in mind that this ROM is not for daily use, I am just releasing it because somebody may be willing to give it a try. But I will do my best trying to solve the bugs in order to get to a stable LOS13.

First I will post the bugs. Please read this before flashing the ROM.

Working:
    It boots up ^^
    WLAN
    Audio
    Network and data
    Camera but it is not focusing
    OTG
    Bluetooth
    Home button (hardware buttons removed)

Not working:

Camera focus
    RIL reset on outgoing calls
    Not charging while being off.
    Fingerprint sensor
    Rest you tell me

If someone tries this ROM and finds a bug not listed here I will add it to the list. Soon I will start working on the bugs listed above to see if we can get a stable LOS13

CREDITS
    Hit THANKS Button for ME
    AND
    DONATE FOR THE MAN WHO MADE THIS

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 13 For Redmi Pro, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro

Contributors
    kristi6.9, end222, Very thanks to end222 who created this rom
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-01-07