• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [PORT] BETA MIUI A12

Search This thread

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
i took the risk and went for it. first impression my heart was pounding hoping it wouldnt brick my device. i was on latesr xiaomi eu stable build, install the twrp recommended here, formatted my data, flashed the zip, it output some errors but it flashed i formatted again, twrp said there was no os installed but i just rebooted and it booted fine. and yes MIvideo is not working. here some screenshots. Also there are some changes visually and animation wise and at least as a first impression i does seem more fluid and responsive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-33-30-019_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-33-30-019_com.android.settings.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-33-59-627_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-33-59-627_com.android.settings.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-34-50-035_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-34-50-035_com.miui.home.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-35-31-052_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-35-31-052_com.miui.home.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-37-25-692_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-21-10-37-25-692_com.android.contacts.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 108

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new rom uploaded: 21.11.01

Voluntary contributions:
    Paypal: paypal.me/Dargons10

Changelog:
    Status bar and notification bar
    Repair the problem that the notification bar does not show the icon of the double-opened application when the double-opened application receives notification
    Repair the problem of not being able to pull down the notification bar when locking the screen.
    Settings
    Repair the problem of occasional network disconnection when connecting to open type network.
    Wow. Definitely got the courage to flash this ROM. Definitely a lot better than eu and other miui a12 roms out there.. no errors and it is fluid. Hopefully you would continue updating this..👍👍👍
    Wow. Definitely got the courage to flash this ROM. Definitely a lot better than eu and other miui a12 roms out there.. no errors and it is fluid. Hopefully you would continue updating this..👍👍👍
    as long as I can I will continue to make them
    Can someone explain how to flash more precisely?
    I know that i must bee unlocked and all basic stuff.
    But what cmd comand, do i need flashtool or something..
    You have to unblock it, you will have to apply for it and wait a week to do it.
    Afterwards, I recommend that you back up everything important on a PC.
    Enable USB debugging and connect in fastboot (power + vol-) and enter the folder where you have unzipped the rom. If you use windows you will have to enter cmd and run the file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and wait for the process to finish which is about 10 minutes.
    Good afternoon

The XD team (Xyen and Dargonswim) has managed to port the Chinese betas with Android 12 for anyone who wants to test it.

You only need to have the bootloader open.

Installation (FASTBOOT):
    - Enter fastboot mode (vol - and power).
    - Connect the phone to the pc (have the USB debugging enabled).
    - The first time it is recommended to do a clean install. Enter cmd and choose windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.ba t option. (Use the corresponding file for other platforms).
    - Then you only need to use the update file.
    - Wait 10 minutes for the process to finish. Do not disconnect the mobile at any time.

Note: Language English/Chinese

Disclaimer:
    XD Team is not responsible for bricks or any other problems. Before flashing! Keep in mind you have chosen to make these modifications and that it is your sole responsibility.

STOCK KERNEL: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/venus-r-oss

Acknowledgements:
    ===========
    KrosTech
    FlyGoat
    Chujalt
    JC_BC

Voluntary contributions:
    new rom uploaded: 21.11.01

Voluntary contributions:

Changelog:
    Status bar and notification bar
    Repair the problem that the notification bar does not show the icon of the double-opened application when the double-opened application receives notification
    Repair the problem of not being able to pull down the notification bar when locking the screen.
    Settings
    Repair the problem of occasional network disconnection when connecting to open type network.
    i took the risk and went for it. first impression my heart was pounding hoping it wouldnt brick my device. i was on latesr xiaomi eu stable build, install the twrp recommended here, formatted my data, flashed the zip, it output some errors but it flashed i formatted again, twrp said there was no os installed but i just rebooted and it booted fine. and yes MIvideo is not working. here some screenshots. Also there are some changes visually and animation wise and at least as a first impression i does seem more fluid and responsive.
    BTW XIaomi EU just updated there weekly for A12 mi 11