• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [PORT] BETA MIUI A12

Search This thread

dargonswim

Oct 26, 2010
expected that actual TWRP is not working correct with A12. But you can install the the magisk.app and patch the boot.img file (extract it from payload with payload-dumper on PC). Once you have patched the file copy it back to the PC and put the mobille into fastboot. Then with command "fastboot boot patched_boot_image.img" you will start with Magisk for your session. If you want to have root permanent after phone is up go directly to the Magisk app and install it "again" directly.
the boot.img file can be extracted directly from my rom, as it is in the images folder.

Reactions: RoughNeck1971

Fentadroid

Jan 23, 2014
Turin
you need to install this new twrp , with that its possible to force flash payload rom.
attached :TWRP_Mi11Ultra_3.5.2_11

and with TOOL ALL IN ONE you can even flash with that buggy twrp opened
attached: TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE_2.0.1.4.zip

May I know where did you get this new version?
On latest xiaomi.eu rom is included the old one.....

Reactions: dargonswim

plikmuny

Apr 12, 2012
latest version has problem with playstore login. i cant access google services.
Does anyone encountered the same issue ?

quyenqtcn

Nov 24, 2010
I got this error with online games. It seems that despite granting file system access, the application is still blocked. This error occurs on rom 21.10.20 and 21.10.22

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-27-11-43-49-547_com.vng.pubgmobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-27-11-43-49-547_com.vng.pubgmobile.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56

lassetth

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for your work. I´m on EU Rom WEEKLY 21.10.22 but want to install your chines version Beta Miui A12 version.
It´s safe (as safe as it can be) to just flash via fastboot "First install with clean data and then go to recovery and clean data?

Last edited:

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
Thanks for your work. I´m on EU Rom WEEKLY 21.10.22 but want to install your chines version Beta Miui A12 version.
It´s safe (as safe as it can be) to just flash via fastboot "First install with clean data and then go to recovery and clean data?
If you use First install with data wipe there is no need to go into recovery and clean data again. The installation takes some time. Don't worry if there is a longer break after first "finish". This is before the super.img will be installed. In summary it should take around 5 min and phone will restart itself.

Tahadz

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for your work, I'm here to say that the latest version uploaded is damaged, I can't open or extract the archive , I've downloaded several times but same results!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new rom updated: 21-11-17 -- Weekly

1. Due to the problem that the cameras of Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ have stopped repeatedly, the release is suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
    2. Due to the problem that OTA is not available in the Redmi Note 9 4G retest, the release is suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
    3. Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra will be temporarily suspended from November 8, 2021.
    4. Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta: Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Xiaomi CC9 Meitu, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Xiaomi 9 Pro

▍Update log
    Status bar, notification bar
    Fix an issue where a transparent notification will be displayed after setting the group notification as unimportant

Lock screen
    Fix the problem of fingerprint unlock failure on some models
    Fix the background of the pop-up window is abnormal after quickly tapping the lock screen signature
    Fix the problem that the time and date interval is large when selecting the lock screen time style interface
    Fix the problem that fingerprints are required to unlock twice after entering the PIN code

Xiaomi Notes
    New graffiti function-provide more recording possibilities
    New thinking note function-excellent structured writing tool
    new 21.11.19 update... is it possible to see changelog(s)
    This is from the Xiaomi News Telegram Channel:

1. As the Redmi K40 Gaming and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G restart in some scenes, the release is suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
    2. Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra will be temporarily suspended from the release of the internal beta on November 8, 2021.
    3. Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test: Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Xiaomi CC9 Meitu customized version, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Xiaomi 9 Pro,

▍Update log
    Lock screen
    Fix the problem that when you pull down the notification and then slide up to enter the password page, the gesture returns to the page blank or Gaussian blur

File management
    Add category entry editing function on mobile page

Xiaomi Notes
    New graffiti function-provide more recording possibilities
    New thinking note function-excellent structured writing tool
    21.11.26, 21.11.28

1. If you encounter problems with the sound of the Redmi K40 Gaming and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G during the use of Mi Fan, please restart your phone → re-record the voiceprint of Xiao Ai → re-record the voiceprint of Xiao Ai's classmates , It can be used normally. If this problem particularly affects the friends who use Mi Fan, you can also temporarily turn off this function in the settings-Xiaoai classmates-voice search mobile phone, thank you for your understanding

2. Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Redmi Note10 5G will suspend the release of the internal test from November 29, 2021.

3. Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra will be temporarily suspended from November 8, 2021.

▍Update log

Music
    Optimize the stability and fluency of music widgets

Xiaomi Notes
    Newly added shorthand function-quickly record mobile phone fragment information
    Hi guys. Short question regarding the CN A12. Right now I'm using the latest .eu version but I'm missing the possibility to update system apks with newer versions and play around :). The solution for notifications with setting the prio also didn't help (still only 8 out of 10 messages received on time). But removing the powerkeeper helps and doesn't really have an influence on battery time for my use. But what really annoys me is that after every reboot my GBoard is deactivated and the standard chinese keyboard is active. Is there any possibility to make sure that my prefered keyobard stays (even if it is i not GBOard - I'm also open to use another european one) ?
    What I do on my side is as soon as I install the gboard I remove all the chinese keyboards that come with system, hence I have no problem when restarting my device, I've even deactivated the xiaomi secure keyboard.
    Good afternoon

The XD team (Xyen and Dargonswim) has managed to port the Chinese betas with Android 12 for anyone who wants to test it.

You only need to have the bootloader open.

Installation (FASTBOOT):
    - Enter fastboot mode (vol - and power).
    - Connect the phone to the pc (have the USB debugging enabled).
    - The first time it is recommended to do a clean install. Enter cmd and choose windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.ba t option. (Use the corresponding file for other platforms).
    - Then you only need to use the update file.
    - Wait 10 minutes for the process to finish. Do not disconnect the mobile at any time.

Note: Language English/Chinese

Disclaimer:
    XD Team is not responsible for bricks or any other problems. Before flashing! Keep in mind you have chosen to make these modifications and that it is your sole responsibility.

STOCK KERNEL: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/star-r-oss

Acknowledgements:
    ===========
    KrosTech
    FlyGoat
    Chujalt
    JC_BC
    new rom updated: 21-11-17 -- Weekly
    you need to install this new twrp , with that its possible to force flash payload rom.
    attached :TWRP_Mi11Ultra_3.5.2_11

and with TOOL ALL IN ONE you can even flash with that buggy twrp opened
    attached: TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE_2.0.1.4.zip

works on mi 11 pro
    easy method thanks
    Works legit for me too
    Pretty nice visually
    Haven't found bugs yet
    Anyone else?
    working fine on mi 11 pro thanks