Development [PORT] BETA MIUI13 - A12

Search This thread

dargonswim

Oct 26, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi 13

1. Due to the problem of mi-rcs stopping running, Xiaomi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi 11 Pro, Xiaomi 11, Redmi K40 Pro, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Xiaomi 10S, Redmi K40, Xiaomi MIX4, Redmi K40 Gaming, Redmi Note 10 Pro 5g, Xiaomi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi Civi, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra suspended today, thank you for your understanding

ndtan972

May 24, 2012

1. Due to the problem of mi-rcs stopping running, Xiaomi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi 11 Pro, Xiaomi 11, Redmi K40 Pro, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Xiaomi 10S, Redmi K40, Xiaomi MIX4, Redmi K40 Gaming, Redmi Note 10 Pro 5g, Xiaomi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi Civi, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra suspended today, thank you for your understanding

I found a new Rom miui_VENUS_21.12.06 on sourceforge.net/projects/xdroms/files/venus/ ! But when flashing, the device shows the boot screen as Redmi and can't boot!

Reactions: dargonswim

I found a new Rom miui_VENUS_21.12.06 on sourceforge.net/projects/xdroms/files/venus/ ! But when flashing, the device shows the boot screen as Redmi and can't boot!

Running 21.12.6 right now. it's available to download through the miui downloader app in play store.

ndtan972

May 24, 2012
I think there is a problem with my machine's rotation sensor. When I open Camera or Gallery, they are rotated in the wrong direction! Does anyone have the same problem on rom 21.12.7?
Screenshot_2021-12-09-11-37-55-195_com.android.camera.jpg

It's not Chinese beta causing brick but Global A12 "Stable" for "Pilot users" lol

But FYI there any TWRP compatible A12. Nothing more, nothing less. Only skyler seem to have using TWRP with success.
I'm not sure why i'm the only one that seems to be having success with flashing through twrp. i just flash it like any normal rom. but the TWRP i'm using is the one attached. which is able to flash payload.bin files.

Attachments

• TWRP_Mi11_3.5.2_11.zip
    93.3 MB · Views: 42

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good afternoon

The XD team (Xyen and Dargonswim) has managed to port the Chinese betas with Android 12 for anyone who wants to test it.

You only need to have the bootloader open.

Installation (FASTBOOT):
    - Enter fastboot mode (vol - and power).
    - Connect the phone to the pc (have the USB debugging enabled).
    - The first time it is recommended to do a clean install. Enter cmd and choose windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.ba t option. (Use the corresponding file for other platforms).
    - Then you only need to use the update file.
    - Wait 10 minutes for the process to finish. Do not disconnect the mobile at any time.

Note: Language English/Chinese

Disclaimer:
    XD Team is not responsible for bricks or any other problems. Before flashing! Keep in mind you have chosen to make these modifications and that it is your sole responsibility.

STOCK KERNEL: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/venus-r-oss

Acknowledgements:
    ===========
    KrosTech
    FlyGoat
    Chujalt
    JC_BC

Voluntary contributions:
    Paypal: paypal.me/Dargons10
    Did you flash the miui 13 yet? Saw your post on xiaomi eu..just wondering

No way lol, MIUI A12 s.u.c.k so you can imagine MIUI 13 A12 loooool

For the moment i stay on A11 with all working features not working on A12 :
    - Vanced Youtube link working
    - Notifications working fine
    - Opening/Sending attached files from apps working fine
    - Theme App working fine
    and more...

Xiaomi has absolutely fixe nothing asked by community from the begining, i'm asking if Beta deserve to something with Xiaomi lol.
    We have to ait a looooong time for a A12 stable and above all a MIUI 13... Always without compatibility gestures for 3 rf launcher when all others brand have it (Samsung, OnePlus, etc...)
    new rom uploaded: 21.11.01

Voluntary contributions:

Changelog:
    Status bar and notification bar
    Repair the problem that the notification bar does not show the icon of the double-opened application when the double-opened application receives notification
    Repair the problem of not being able to pull down the notification bar when locking the screen.
    Settings
    Repair the problem of occasional network disconnection when connecting to open type network.
    new rom uploaded: 21.12.29 -- miui13

Voluntary contributions:
    i took the risk and went for it. first impression my heart was pounding hoping it wouldnt brick my device. i was on latesr xiaomi eu stable build, install the twrp recommended here, formatted my data, flashed the zip, it output some errors but it flashed i formatted again, twrp said there was no os installed but i just rebooted and it booted fine. and yes MIvideo is not working. here some screenshots. Also there are some changes visually and animation wise and at least as a first impression i does seem more fluid and responsive.