[PORT] CyanogenMod11 4.4.4 for Xperia E1

Search This thread

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Can anyone with an bootloader unlock allowed yes dump these partitions using the various commands in adb shell? I'm trying to experiment and unlock my bootloader here.
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/aboot
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p9 of=/sdcard/alt_aboot
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p8 of=/sdcard/alt_dbi
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p10 of=/sdcard/alt_rpm
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p7 of=/sdcard/alt_sbl1
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p11 of=/sdcard/alt_tz
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p18 of=/sdcard/appslog
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p3 of=/sdcard/dbi
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p5 of=/sdcard/rpm
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p2 of=/sdcard/sbl1
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p6 of=/sdcard/tz

Reactions: racer.z

Saatvik Shukla

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 30, 2013
Bangalore
www.saatvikshukla.com
Can anyone with an bootloader unlock allowed yes dump these partitions using the various commands in adb shell? I'm trying to experiment and unlock my bootloader here.
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/aboot
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p9 of=/sdcard/alt_aboot
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p8 of=/sdcard/alt_dbi
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p10 of=/sdcard/alt_rpm
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p7 of=/sdcard/alt_sbl1
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p11 of=/sdcard/alt_tz
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p18 of=/sdcard/appslog
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p3 of=/sdcard/dbi
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p5 of=/sdcard/rpm
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p2 of=/sdcard/sbl1
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmcblk0p6 of=/sdcard/tz
Just a suggestion, If your BL unlock is not allowed you shouldnt mess around. A lot of people have tried and given up. with a lot of broke devices (look around in the Xperia T forums, there were huge bounties even, nothing came out except broke phones).

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Just a suggestion, If your BL unlock is not allowed you shouldnt mess around. A lot of people have tried and given up. with a lot of broke devices (look around in the Xperia T forums, there were huge bounties even, nothing came out except broke phones).

We can try to sign boot.img using this: https://github.com/Verteo/Cuber

I'm currently on Android 4.4.2 but with Android 4.3 Bootloader. Can you try it as I don't have Ubuntu installed right now?

Zsenyka

Dec 25, 2014
There's progress on the CM 11 port, these pictures were posted by Papsky Vanie in the Indonesian E1 group. Looks like the SIM related thing are working

Attachments

• 11221640_1038358149556781_4474114642594476462_n.jpg
    11221640_1038358149556781_4474114642594476462_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 12190083_1038358156223447_3967008625435493534_n.jpg
    12190083_1038358156223447_3967008625435493534_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 307
  • 12195817_1038358152890114_200897499693644091_n.jpg
    12195817_1038358152890114_200897499693644091_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Reactions: racer.z and be_are

Kizoky

Jun 13, 2014
Between 2 Castles
So it seems only the Network signal is bugged (System UI) edit: Signal working, but not connecting to network

The only problem is, just like Saatvik have always said, without sources we can't create a proper stable CM port
There will always be ported ROMs, but true port ROMs never

If we ask Papsky to share the secret behind Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Network, etc. etc. then we can port other ROMs too that is more stable than Moto E
(I have tried several ROMs, and found a few that are faster than Moto E's on E1)

Last edited:
Reactions: be_are and Zsenyka

Zsenyka

Dec 25, 2014
So it seems only the Network signal is bugged (System UI) edit: Signal working, but not connecting to network

The only problem is, just like Saatvik have always said, without sources we can't create a proper stable CM port
There will always be ported ROMs, but true port ROMs never

If we ask Papsky to share the secret behind Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Network, etc. etc. then we can port other ROMs too that is more stable than Moto E
(I have tried several ROMs, and found a few that are faster than Moto E's on E1)

I think we can be thankful if Papsky finds the solution for making everything working in the rom, It would be a miracle if we finally can have CM on E1, stable or less stable.

Reactions: be_are

Kizoky

Jun 13, 2014
Between 2 Castles
After tinkering with Carbon ROM (ported from Andromax C2) I can say that Papsky is editing CM 11's lib files (not vendor's)
I would like to know how, but unfortunately it is beyond my skills

After copying HW modules and files that are needed to get the WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS work Carbon ROM just bootlooped

xezrunner

Jul 3, 2014
Vendor binaries provided by Sony :)

I cannot believe the fact that it's not possible to port the one from stock over to CM. It has to be possible, other phones did not have any libraries like that yet they still have RIL in their custom roms. (See Moto E or other Xperia devices)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Keep it in mind that this port still has system breaking bugs, so be careful what are you doing.
    I wasn't the one who made this port, I just posted this here as I couldn't find it anywhere

pIbyChN.jpg
    |
    ZdirZXg.jpg

Working:
    -Wi-Fi
    -Sound (If you plug a headphone in it still works, so you can listen to music)
    -Leds (Illumination led bugs out)
    -Auto-rotateing
    -Auto-brightness
    -Video drivers (You can play games, but If you play a game like Subway Surf the phone starts heavily lagging)
    Not Working:
    -Bluetooth (Check second post for update)
    -GPS, Calling
    -Lock Screen (+ Lockscreen settings)
    -Walkman button
    -Camera

Bugs:
    -Navigation bar after first boot doesn't work (Temporary Fix: Open Settings app, and close it)
    -Lock Screen is bugged, and it is not working
    -Sometimes If you reboot your phone, It will do it 2 times in a row
    -Sometimes when watching a video with Chrome, you can't adjust the volume (Temporary Fix: Open Settings app, Sound, and adjust the volume, and go back)
    -(?)Root doesn't work if you boot for the first time (You have to go to PhilZ TR, and assign root)

Don't use this ROM as a daily driver, as this still has ton of bugs that needs to be fixed

Credits: Huge thanks to Indonesia E1 group, and Papsky Vanie that did this amazing effort!

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XGx7NH88BwRnNhOFFaZW9qaFk/view?usp=docslist_api
    Update 2015/11/7:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XGx7NH88Bwbm56UExYY25EMVk/view
    Flash this when you installed CM11

New update released by Papsky
    Changelog:
    -SMS fixed
    -Phone Information
    -Bluetooth is now working
    -Audio fixes
    -Mobile Network is semi working (no signal)
    any new updates?????
    I also heard that siokrismarios is working on a cm 12 port
    so kizoky you should ask siokrismarios indonesian e1 team satvik shukla and papsky vanie to collabrate and work together to speed up the process
    i hope this happens so we start seeing nightiles and hopefully a stable version by end of this month.

update any beta tester please pm me for testing that nightly of cm12
    When I installed this on my phone I was totally blown away by the performance. There is no lag at all and the internet browser is super fast but I encoutered some problems like play store crashing and as already mentioned above network not working. If the mobile network and all the play store apps work then I will probably use this as my daily driver. I know its stupid but the overall performance is way better than sony's stock version and also there is less ram usage.
    Thank You so much if you need any help from me just ask me.
    I will also try to fix the calling and lockscreen problem if I can over the weekends and report back to you
    By the way we also need a flashable Gapps for this rom
    Any ideas about gapps
    Don't give up just yet
    Even before this port everything seemed impossible, but we got wifi and sound working
    It will take time-pateince is key i guess
    we stiil have satvik and the other guy who's working on cm12 he has made the kernel and he is beta testing it right now

Does it have to be a ftf file? KillaMade made a zipped ROM, .19 Stock, D2005 with additional mods like Recovery

Yes i would prefer a stock ftf over everything else. and @be_are gave me a link.

And, there are more people who want to build kernels before we even working sources. Fixing stuff is rather the easy part when you see it against bringing up a working device tree. So why not lets just try to get a port?
    I have given in countless hours, and I do not see it going anywhere. I cannot do it alone.
    I wont be able to give any time for some next month, due to personal reasons, but I urge all of you to feel free to send pull requests. All the sources are on github(github.com/d2005-devs). Please contribute whatever you can.

Edit : This is completely separate from the Indonesian group stuff. They have not released any sources. and there is nothing possible in that case. The sources linked above are mine, made from scratch, and still incomplete.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone