• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[Port] Epic ROM based on Miui 9 Nougat 7.12.28 Global Official FINAL

shravan kumar tela

Jun 12, 2015
thanks for the rom developers

but miuipro roms are also getting ported by multirom based
in miuipro roms there is lot of customizations than the present roms and better ram management and battery but it is based on marshmallow

so my request is to port miuipro rom based on nougat for redmi note 3
please.......

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Sure

I use my Kate for work (mail, browser, messenger, phone, camera,..) Do you recommended this rom for daily use vs roms based eu 9 MM?.. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Sure, you can use it for daily use but taking into account the proper installation of the KATE firmware for radio or you could not make or receive any phone calls or receive-send messages by using your SIM cards. ;)

Reactions: rzamoras

NAJI23

Dec 8, 2014
thanks for the rom developers

but miuipro roms are also getting ported by multirom based
in miuipro roms there is lot of customizations than the present roms and better ram management and battery but it is based on marshmallow

so my request is to port miuipro rom based on nougat for redmi note 3
please.......
I think there is an epic rom based on marshmallow and look up on that :rolleyes:

chrome6boy

Dec 1, 2010
Chennai
Great ROM. Quite stable and battery friendly. As informed earlier Goodix patch + Agni kernel (with Aroma selection of Goodix) doesn't work.

USB tethering doesn't work but WIFI tethering does, not a big problem.

Great Job!

psbankar

May 3, 2014
pune
HOLY **** VOLTE STARTED WORKING IN SIM2 SLOT!!!! I have been trying all the roms and volte was working in sim1 only. Today i inserted the volte sim in slot 1 for calling and when i inserted the sim back in slot 2, poof!! volte started working in sim2!

Elayer01

Sep 8, 2017
So I tried it with the repair and the camera works but a fingerprint reader from goodix, maybe I install it wrong, does it work for someone after repairing the reader from goodix? And how do you get it started?

Axexa

Sep 21, 2017
Please help me, it dont ask me to unlock my sim card when i reboot my phone :(
When i flash the rom for the 1st time everything is OK, but after reboot it, the sim dosent work. :'(

I tryied to change sim slot, but it dosent work :'( (Sorry i got bad english but I understand it well).

My phone say "No sim detected". The Sd card is working.

==== EDIT : FIXED ====
Guys, I fixed it when i reflashed (for the 10th times hahaha).
This pblm is here everytimes I try to root my phone. So now it's working but I dont know if i can use adaway or more soft without root ^^"

Last edited: