[PORT] Fortnite for Android with device check disabled (v5.21.2-4296531)

Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Hi, have you tried the PC version of fortnite to see if they banned you (vpn, cheat error)? If not, I'II check on a PS4 next week.

My main account is not banned, but I've only used that since I had an invite. I will test the throwaway now.

EDIT: Not banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: aloulou11

Malkav91

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah link is dead but u can copy name of file and past in Google, there is many side with this file :p
But after updated today game dont work on this "crack" :'(

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk

Yeah link is dead but u can copy name of file and past in Google, there is many side with this file :p
But after updated today game dont work on this "crack" :'(

The mega link is saying file does no longer exist

Please read the thread. Epic have filed DMCAs again including a copyright takedown on a video (that they really didn't have the right to), so the only available builds are from PsychoNinja

Yes please upload new links, I want the galaxy skin so bad

Read the thread, and especially the first post. This does not give you the galaxy skin.

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
humm great im about to unlock and trow a custom rom on my essential phone.. (comming from a stock s8) so that means i wont be able to play fortnite or i mean i dont play mobile but sometimes i just do a challange i need to do

It works fine if the phone is supported officially, you just need to enable Magisk Hide and have an invite

reggiexp

It works fine if the phone is supported officially, you just need to enable Magisk Hide and have an invite

i got a essential phone, but never got a invite, but i had a samsung galaxy s8 befor so i could play it on there but the invite nothing :( been 7 days nothing, how do i get a invite? i mean how long it takes..

Last edited:

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
i got a essential phone, but never got a invite, but i had a samsung galaxy s8 befor so i could play it on there but the invite nothing :( been 7 days nothing, how do i get a invite? i mean how long it takes..

I'm not sure of the method they're using to work out who to send to but it might be device based. I have a P2XL.

aloulou11

Aug 21, 2018
I think epic should do a gpu rapidity test instead of checking who are them because there are a lot of good gpus but aren't very use so not supported by fortnite like some MediaTek's gpus or other. In my phone fortnite work fine and I have enough RAM but I have the vpn error (due to another signature) and I can't use the official apk and the installer either just because my gpu is not in their white list.

mgamerrr

Aug 17, 2018
I think epic should do a gpu rapidity test instead of checking who are them because there are a lot of good gpus but aren't very use so not supported by fortnite like some MediaTek's gpus or other. In my phone fortnite work fine and I have enough RAM but I have the vpn error (due to another signature) and I can't use the official apk and the installer either just because my gpu is not in their white list.

The same happens to me

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

What if we collect signatures to include more devices? :laugh:

aloulou11

Aug 21, 2018
The same happens to me

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

What if we collect signatures to include more devices? :laugh:

Honestly we have anything to do.

To play fortnite in mobile there are 2 ways and only 2 ways :

-First way : Be rooted (to edit build.prop or use gltools) and use magisk hide to hide the root.

-Second way : Have a compatible device (enough RAM, a GPU in their white list, have an invite) so for them it's just a question of time.

If we cannot root for several reason (bootloader locked, thanks Huawei:() or have an '' incompatible '' GPU, we can't play their game.

mgamerrr

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly we have anything to do.

To play fortnite in mobile there are 2 ways and only 2 ways :

-First way : Be rooted (to edit build.prop or use gltools) and use magisk hide to hide the root.

-Second way : Have a compatible device (enough RAM, a GPU in their white list, have an invite) so for them it's just a question of time.

If we cannot root for several reason (bootloader locked, thanks Huawei:() or have an '' incompatible '' GPU, we can't play their game.

That's the reality, those of us who have Huawei can not do anything

aloulou11

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry, I have problems when I try to mod the apk (gpu check disable) : instead of. locals, I have . registers and when I put your text where you said, and save and rebuild the apk I have 3 errors I copied :

UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL ERROR: java.lang.Exception: data/data/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/smali/com/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity.smali[14,20]
Error for input '/': Invalid text
data/data/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/smali/com/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity.smali[14,28]
Error for input '/': Invalid text
data/data/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/smali/com/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity.smali[15,19] Error for input ';': Invalid text

I am modding the apk by a phone but I think it the same : I edit when you said (path)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fortnite for Android with device check disabled

Notes and warnings - READ THESE FIRST!:

This is an APK with only the device check disabled. It spoofs a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, so edit the settings accordingly for your device in game. You may experience optimisation issues. It still requires an ARM64 device (arm64-v8a), as that's all the code included supports.

THIS APK HAS A DIFFERENT SIGNATURE TO THE OFFICIAL GAME (MY SIGNATURE) - THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF MODDING APKS - IT MAY BE VISIBLE TO EPIC. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCOUNT BANS OR KICKS FROM THE GAME. YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO USE A BACKUP OR THROWAWAY ACCOUNT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RISK YOUR ACCOUNT

This game uses Safety Net, and also looks for ADB being enabled. You must pass safety net and disable ADB to play the game. Whilst it is likely possible to mod that out, it would also enable cheaters to play the game more easily, and make Epic more likely to retaliate against this mod. For that reason, this release is as close to the official build as possible, with only the device spoofed. There is an experimental APK with the Safety Net test skipped - this may mean your account gets banned so be careful!

This APK does not grant access to the exclusive in-game skin

This APK will not install over the top of the official APK. Uninstall that first, then install this one.

FAQ

Got the "You were removed from the match due to internet lag, your IP or machine, VPN usage, or cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite" error? Read this (don't post that you have it in this thread either)

Got "App not installed"? If you have another Fortnite build (a leak or release build, both count), uninstall it first then install this. Otherwise, your device does not meet the compatibility requirements

Got an error involving Safety Net, ADB or root? Make sure your device passes Safety Net, you have enabled Magisk Hide for the game (not just overall) and have disabled ADB/USB debugging. You can also try using the less-safe, Safety Net disabled APK

Got the 3GB RAM issue even with the RAM patched APK? The error your are seeing appears to be in native code, and is caused by a genuine lack of RAM, so it can't be solved

Got an error where it says "Fortnite encountered an error indicating an incompatibility with your mobile device's graphics driver"? Read this

Got an error where it says your device doesn't have OpenGL ES 3.1 support or floating point render target support? Your device isn't compatible

Game crashing during optimisation? Your device isn't compatible

Got GPU compatibility issues? Read this

Download

Version 5.21.2-4296531 (newest):

APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, but does not spoof the Note 9 to the game. This will only work if you have an invite, like the official build, but is less laggy. Use the third APK if you don't mind lag and want to skip the invite system
    Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, as well as the Safety Net check disabled (warning: This may cause account bans):
    Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, fully spoofing the Note 9 (may cause lag/overheating):
    Dead Link

Checksums:

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-Normal.apk:
    MD5: 0E1CE4ADEEA4F2134E370F014EEB67B9
    SHA1: BBE50D447EB120506E22DAD0522973D47CF9C095
    Size: 90.3MB

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-NS.apk:
    MD5: 30F683A6340535DB42BE4F2185AB4D85
    SHA1: 5B4970EA07DD4216D46AEAED312158842F990169

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-Note9.apk:
    MD5: C8C31820B275D84E31A6DAD977A44579
    SHA1: 52380A0CFCA0245B5C785099F38B1746C3D52BDB

The APK is signed with my certificate, you can validate this in any mirrors by checking the MD5 and SHA1 of the APK file. You are free (and recommended to, if you wish) to mirror this file elsewhere and share it on for free (no charging or having people follow your social media or anything in return for the download), but please give credit if you do.

Old APKs:

Version 5.2.1-4288479:

APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, but does not spoof the Note 9 to the game. This will only work if you have an invite, like the official build, but is less laggy. Use the third APK if you don't mind lag and want to skip the invite system
    Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, as well as the Safety Net check disabled (warning: This may cause account bans):
    Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, fully spoofing the Note 9 (may cause lag/overheating):
    Dead Link

Checksums:

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4288479-Normal.apk:
    MD5: 0E1CE4ADEEA4F2134E370F014EEB67B9
    SHA1: BBE50D447EB120506E22DAD0522973D47CF9C095
    Size: 90.4MB

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4288479-NS.apk:
    MD5: 4B0FB3774F3889453315E9B61B10D970
    SHA1: 14349F5ADE14FCF86B908D61E6A3FBABD53114D2

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4288479-Note9.apk:
    MD5: D3498C9308F7C0D05321F1B24AEFB5F4
    SHA1: 554AD0B5AA31EA0937B1E4215CBD998D32F751E3

Version 5.2.1-4284747:

Dead Link
    Dead Link
    Dead Link

Checksums:

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4284747-Normal.apk:
    MD5: A97810E01746328119434A3F72984F28
    SHA1: BCA5038A0687E77E9CE1F834BCDB652CFB6F399A

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4284747-NS.apk:
    MD5: 566B0BB19E1E5BB66A3352FD6C67A934
    SHA1: 8CDD0E69353730B35ABBDD0BEF5FECDF443DBE46

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4284747-Note9.apk:
    MD5: 24AC0E1F0F168973ACD0516B6E1E0206
    SHA1: 7B283B8A989F6A9E54BCDB53EF0BCC20B5ADA8CD

Version 5.2.0-4276112

Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, fully spoofing the Note 9 (may cause lag/overheating), as well as the Safety Net check disabled (warning: This may cause account bans):
    Dead Link
    APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, but does not spoof the Note 9 to the game. This will not work until the 12th August when Epic open the beta fully, but should be better on the lag front (as it doesn't give the game the wrong info) - EXPERIMENTAL:
    Dead Link

Checksums:

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.0-4276112.apk:
    MD5: 3A298A730708B9F51B8D60F39FF15157
    SHA1: 47744AEAC2A099DB7AD420A88D9D5A48231181E1

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.0-4276112-NS.apk:
    MD5: C92AE326BF9051FAE97F338B259B978F
    SHA1: 8C77135D119133EFAC7348BAF6C10F66B0DCF548

Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.0-4276112-EXP.apk:
    MD5: 86287E8538C286F0D752115057450AD1
    SHA1: 5AEDFE7D09443A8E4D210468B605A88E27B0AC5C

This APK skips the Safety Net check and GPU/RAM check - Be extremely careful with this as it may crash or overheat your device, and your account may get banned
    Dead Link

This APK doesn't skip the Safety Net check or GPU/RAM check, so may be safer:
    Dead LInk - Thanks bluedragon02

APK with Safety Net skip:
    MD5: 446C82441025FA08D707BB9BFE4C5A44
    SHA1: 3DB935E8D6E7EDD6EB1C7A533972DD04CF4772BD

APK without Safety Net skip:
    MD5: F51702713287B2222FFA1C05F2CC4BEE
    SHA1: C3A549E583D4E6AD77FBE5FD46FDA99FBFA035EC

How to mod it yourself

Got a tinfoil hat? Don't trust my APK? Well, you can mod the original, official APK yourself with my instructions.

Porting Guide

Step 1: Download the APK
    The best way to do this is via APKmirror, as the official installer also checks the device requirements. You can find the latest APK here

Step 2: Decompile it with APKtool
    Install APKtool if you have not already, then run the decompile command:
    Code:
    apktool d <path-to-apk>
    This will produce a folder containing the Java code (in Smali) and resources

Step 3: Editing the Smali
    There are multiple options to edit the code here, but only one file is edited. You can find that at smali/com/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity.smali
    Open it in a decent text editor, such as Notepad++, Sublime Text or Visual Studio Code

The following options are just that - optional. You can mix and match how you like, depending on what you want the mod to do

Disabling the device check (CPU/GPU/RAM)
    Search for the following line:
    Code:
    .method private processSystemInfo(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z

Paste the following code after the ".locals" line:
    Code:
    const/4 v0, 0x1
    return v0

Result should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/4UdwVui.png
    Save the file

How this works: The "processSystemInfo" method gets device information and checks it, displaying a message if the device is not compatible. The code we pasted in simply returns that the device is compatible so the code moves on

Enabling the Note 9 features
    Code:
    .method public AndroidThunkJava_Fortnite_CheckLocalizationA()Z

Code:
    const/4 v0, 0x1
    return v0

Result should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/WZxJlSm.png
    Save the file

How this works: The "AndroidThunkJava_Fortnite_CheckLocalizationA" method checks if the device is a Note 9 by checking its brand and device properties from the build.prop. It also checks if the device supports the BLE S-Pen using a Samsung class. The code we pasted in simply returns that the device is a Note 9 and supports the pen, so the code moves on

Enabling the Tab S4 features
    Code:
    .method public AndroidThunkJava_Fortnite_CheckLocalizationB()Z

Code:
    const/4 v0, 0x1
    return v0

Result should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/V6EtEKk.png
    Save the file

How this works: The "AndroidThunkJava_Fortnite_CheckLocalizationB" method checks if the device is a Tab S4 by checking its brand and device properties from the build.prop. It also checks if the device supports the S-Pen using a Samsung class. The code we pasted in simply returns that the device is a Tab S4 and supports the pen, so the code moves on

Disabling the Safety Net check
    Warning: This may cause account bans

Code:
    .method public AndroidThunkJava_GetCurrentConnectionState()Z

Code:
    const/4 v0, 0x0
    return v0

(This is not a typo, it should return "false" [0x0])

Result should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/eZjt9Zc.png
    Save the file

How this works: The "AndroidThunkJava_GetCurrentConnectionState" runs the Safety Net check, but only does so if the device has Google Play Services installed. For some reason, if we return that Play Services isn't installed, the game doesn't care that we skipped the Safety Net check

Fully spoofing the Note 9 to the game
    Warning: This may cause lagging and overheating

Code:
    invoke-virtual/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity;->nativeSetAndroidVersionInformation(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

It should be preceded by these lines: https://i.imgur.com/rZ9iWZ8.png

Replace the lines shown in the image above with the following:

Code:
    sget-object v1, Landroid/os/Build$VERSION;->RELEASE:Ljava/lang/String;

sget-object v2, Landroid/os/Build;->MANUFACTURER:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v2, "samsung" 

sget-object v3, Landroid/os/Build;->MODEL:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v3, "SM-N960U"

sget-object v4, Landroid/os/Build;->DISPLAY:Ljava/lang/String;

Result should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/gY93PZy.png
    Save the file

How this works: The "nativeSetAndroidVersionInformation" method sets the device information in native code, ie. the game itself. The code we added overwrites the information got from the device's build.prop, spoofing the Note 9's model number and manufacturer to the game

Step 4: Recompiling the APK
    In your APKtool directory, run the following command:
    Code:
    apktool b <name-of-apk-without-.apk>

This will produce an unsigned APK in the decompilation folder\dist

Step 5: Signing the APK
    The easiest option here is to copy the APK in the "dist" folder to your device, then use the ZipSigner app on your device to sign it.
    This will produce a signed APK in the same directory as the unsigned APK, but with "-signed.apk" rather than ".apk"

Step 6: Installing the APK
    If you currently have a version of the APK that was not signed using ZipSigner (INCLUDING a modded APK downloaded from this thread, and the official APK), you must uninstall that first

You can then install the "-signed.apk" APK ZipSigner produced in Step 5.
    New update APKs (v5.2.0-4276112) are now in the first post.

The first APK has the device/RAM/GPU check disabled, as well as spoofing the Note 9 to the game. This is currently required to play the game, and is the main APK
    The second APK is the same as the first, but also has the Safety Net check disabled. Warning: This may get your account banned.
    The third APK has only the device/RAM/GPU check disabled, it doesn't spoof the Note 9. This will become the main APK tomorrow (12th August) when Epic open the game to all devices. It may also reduce lag, as it's not spoofing the Note 9 to the game itself, but obviously will not currently work

For those of you who have spent all of today replying to me and PM'ing me on here, Reddit, Twitter and my private Facebook account, please note that the first version of this mod was created whilst on holiday (vacation for some), on a comparatively slow 2Mbps down/0.1Mbps up DSL connection [I'm used to 60 down, 20 up], and this version has been made in a motel room, on a laptop, on my way home, using a flaky 3G connection. I do have a life, and it's not this, so please stop asking and go and do something else - seriously!

Enjoy!
    Current state of the "You were removed from the match due to internet lag, your IP or machine, VPN usage, or cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite" error

We are not sure what causes this. Removing the Safety Net check appears to make no difference, so it's not checking that. I cannot find anywhere else in the APK where it's reading the app signature - but it may be doing it in native code. If that's the case, I cannot do anything about it.

Some have reported the issue being resolved by landing in trees, or using a mobile data connection. It's also possible the check is random, and doesn't happen every time - or that your connection genuinely is bad or you simply lost connection to the server

Please do not post about getting this error in this thread, unless you have found some way around it. All it's doing is clogging the thread up with the same thing over and over again.
    Enough with the "hey there's an update" posts already

I know there's an update. I've already said, and will say again, I am away from my development machine for a couple of days now. I MIGHT be able to update it tonight (11/Aug), but that's unlikely.

As the thing officially releases tomorrow, the workaround of disabling WiFi and re-enabling it after the update check works just fine for now.

After the release, I'll continue to release the APK with the GPU check removed, but for most of you the official build will work fine as of tomorrow (12/Aug), if the rumours are correct.
    Please update fortnite modified i wan to play it :good:

For crying out loud! Hold on a minute everyone, this guy wants to play Fortnite on his mobile, stop what ever your doing in your life right now and make this happen for this guy! ?
    Seriously so does everyone else in this thread that doesn't own a galaxy device, but we have patience and respect, wait until tomorrow when epic releases it to the masses, have some cocoa and have an early night rather than creating a XDA account to beg a dev to stop what he's doing right now to make a game work for you!