• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Port G5 Camera For Lg G3 New Features

Search This thread

AtrixHDMan

Mar 3, 2015
Hello, thank you for quick reply, I copied like you said, but I get Camera has stopped message when I try to open it.
Close camera app go back to system etc folder locate camera config or xml file and change permission on that and try to open camera.It should work but there's focus issues at least on D851 model.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Xer0 WindKey

geojjz

Apr 19, 2016
note: if you installed v20 camera this mod not working, just g5 camera
new features
manual mode and film editor and more features
no need permission
its fully working lg g3 d855

1. you need root explore
2. download etc folder
3 copy etc folder to system
4. Reboot phone and Enjoy

http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/qT818oSm/file.html
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0pnz-Q3_KIxOEJTcjhyaGNxdjQ

There's already a "etc" folder in \system on my phone, and there're lots of files, folders in it. So copying your etc folder to system will replace the one already in there? Will this break other features/functions? LG G3 D851. Thanks.

adkinan24

Sep 18, 2015
There's already a "etc" folder in \system on my phone, and there're lots of files, folders in it. So copying your etc folder to system will replace the one already in there? Will this break other features/functions? LG G3 D851. Thanks.

download etc folder and copy and paste to system
if you see Close camera app go back to system etc folder locate camera config or xml file and change permission on that and try to open camera.It should work.

Vexylle

Nov 11, 2014
Still don't get why ppl believe manual mode will work, still missing the camera2.api
Just use Bacon camera for a few "manual" options.

y0000

Mar 9, 2015
New York
Still don't get why ppl believe manual mode will work, still missing the camera2.api
Just use Bacon camera for a few "manual" options.

I dont know why people believe manual mode will work. All the people know camera2.api is missing. Without that manual mode not work. The question is why all the G3 camera threads to the OP have the message "G4-G5 CAMERA PORTED FOR G3 FULLY WORK" or "G4-G5 CAMERA PORTED FOR G3 EVERYTHING WORK GREAT" and nothing is fully work....... and nothing work great....... because camera2.api is missing and all the people know that.... Where is the fully work to this camera? Manual not work. Focus not work. New feautures not work. I use xcam is the best camera for our stock G3.

godsavenger

Dec 20, 2008
I dont know why people believe manual mode will work. All the people know camera2.api is missing. Without that manual mode not work. The question is why all the G3 camera threads to the OP have the message "G4-G5 CAMERA PORTED FOR G3 FULLY WORK" or "G4-G5 CAMERA PORTED FOR G3 EVERYTHING WORK GREAT" and nothing is fully work....... and nothing work great....... because camera2.api is missing and all the people know that.... Where is the fully work to this camera? Manual not work. Focus not work. New feautures not work. I use xcam is the best camera for our stock G3.

Sorry to tell you that but it's for this reason that alternative camera working fine, because camera2.API is missing on the G3 ;)
It's google fault because they impose this library and on D855 device this one is missing and the camera is specific :)
If you have rom stock and this kind of patch it's ultimate camera.
See Open Camera or beacon camera to understand what i mean, they don't use camera2.api and there great :D lol

Mar 2, 2015
karachi
note: If you installed v20 camera this mod not working, just g5 camera
new features
manual mode and film editor and more features
no need permission
its fully working lg g3 d855

1. You need root explore
2. Download etc folder
3 copy etc folder and paste to system
4. Reboot phone and enjoy

http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/qt818osm/file.html

if you see close camera app go back to system etc folder locate camera config or xml file and change permission on that and try to open camera.it should work.

Note: If you installed v20 camera this mod not working, just g5 camera

can i use for lg g3 ls990 sprint????

Top Liked Posts