• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Port] GingerDX for Atrix [cm7 based Rom][Update 11/02/2013 New Links]

Search This thread

Cocolopes

Sep 29, 2010
Rosario
Interesting...

done and fully works :) so, this will be my new daily rom :) good job :) what will be next, SenseUI like (or based) :)

I like the idea for senseUI...but I think its to hard for me...Im not a dev so...but I think the next step is try to build from source...I will try that in some days...

Thank for use this...I will upload the new boot animation made by RAVILOV...give it a try ;)

Cocolopes

Sep 29, 2010
Rosario
I used to have this rom on my Xperia X8 and it was a beast!!!! It made the phone like 200% better than the default rom.

Im going to try this as soon as possible!

Goodbye!

Metele que son pasteles...JA

Thanks for try this rom...I recomend the photon versions....When I have time I will delete the p500....or maybe put it in second post...

gradd

Jan 10, 2012
N15°42.305' E120°54.047
good. even the browser looks more like jb, torch is working fine and SU is there pre installed. no issues here, only the old adw launcher is too slow for me. i came from neutrino btw. :p

1chris89

No root access after a fresh install? I suppose I could root the phone but I thought it was like that by default.

PAUSEV

Jan 7, 2013
hi cocolopes. I used your rom ,it's fast ,battery life is longer and stable.it's really nice rom. but when i want to change sound volume and brightness,phone gives an error. what can i do anything about this problem ?

Cocolopes

Sep 29, 2010
Rosario
hi cocolopes. I used your rom ,it's fast ,battery life is longer and stable.it's really nice rom. but when i want to change sound volume and brightness,phone gives an error. what can i do anything about this problem ?

Sorry I think the only thing you can do is use the toggles in status bar to choose the brightness....wich version are you using? p500 or photon? I will make a new port from galaxy ace v31...If you wanna try letme know.

PAUSEV

Jan 7, 2013
Version p500 .i use volume and brightness the toggles in status bar :rolleyes: I wish you success for your new port job

Cocolopes

Sep 29, 2010
Rosario
Version p500 .i use volume and brightness the toggles in status bar :rolleyes: I wish you success for your new port job

I think you may wanna try the photon version....now...on the new port I dont ask for permission to the thed....but I just make it and work very good for the firt one....the only thing I have to do its change the icons to fit the atrix resolution...and some minors bug...but I have no time today...

Reactions: PAUSEV

Top Liked Posts