• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PORT] HTC One M7 Rom v1.5 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich
up4o.jpg

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/

Test video on Youtube. i dont know where maked the video but thx

What is working:
- touchscreen and hardware keys
- touch key lights
- wifi (only in V1.5 and with static ip and after a reboot from first start) not for all. i am working on a fix for all
- Camera (still buggy at the moment in V1.5 Alpha but you can take pic with an other camera app from Play Store)
- GPS (not tested but i think it works)
- 2G / 3G / 4G (Works on V1.5 Alpha but only after a reboot from first start) like wifi
- SMS

Todo:
- pin code unlocking
- audio
- sd card (there are problems at the moment)
- incomming call
- bluetooth (wil come with V2.0 Alpha when no problems comes)
- and more

Install instructions:
- Disable sim pin before you install
- Reboot in recovery
- if you are coming from other rom (full wipe): format /system, /cache, /data, /preload and in advanced Dalvik-cache
- upgrade: format /system
- install zip from SD-card
- REBOOT

Download:
V1:Alpha V1 Download
V1.5 : Alpha V1.5 Download
V2 Preview: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7EuVd0yZ8ErMV9iQWg3RWIwSk0/edit?usp=sharing this build have only 3g and nothing more. is only to test the speed of the 4.3 3.22 base rom
V2: 4.3 3.22 Base rom. Preview is relased. final 2.0 wil be released when more is fixed

thanks and credits to:
CNexus
sac23 / http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2387545
LastStandingDroid/ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2352452

Credits for coming 2.0 Version to:
HTC for the final 4.3 developer edition dump: http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
baadnewz to let me use his rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2279766
broodplank1337 to let me use they rom as base for extract needed files: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397511

Code:
I musst Update this when i make a hompage for the rom
Donations
LastStandingDroid

For all Questions and OFF TOPIC things go here Sense 5 on S4 Discussion and Question

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-27-04-46-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-27-04-46-34.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 15,794
  • Screenshot_2013-08-27-04-47-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-27-04-47-02.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 14,682
Last edited:

K900i

Jun 1, 2012
WOW! great job.....its really nice....
just a bit more smoothness, voice calls and work wifi and we're good to go!

Edit-Btw sd card doesn't work too.

louisyear

Jan 20, 2012
I had to flash it twice in order to get it boot. Everything seems good. Can't wait for the fixed version.

Thank you for your contribution.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

neilmc1983

Dec 9, 2010
London
Downloading now, i know its not complete but its still very exciting! :)

keep up the good work mate :)

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

this was the language when it booted up lol

it was easy to put it in engligh

33kuan6.png

L

LastStandingDroid

About sd card try push vold.fstab from any Rom on 4.2.2 to system/etc/ on this Rom.

Also give credits to xBTx he's the one pointing out to me which files was needed to get data working but I noticed you just need 4 files to do that

I'm going to check the installation folder and mount points someone pointed out they're different from the blocks we should use.

looks like vold.fstab isn't for us lol

also logcat seems to have a ***** load of
Code:
I/ActivityManager(  811): Process com.android.nfc (pid 14132) has died.

W/ContextImpl( 1513): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendBroadcast:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.sendMediaBroadcast:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.start_stop_notify:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.stayAwake:-1
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich
About sd card try push vold.fstab from any Rom on 4.2.2 to system/etc/ on this Rom.

Also give credits to xBTx he's the one pointing out to me which files was needed to get data working but I noticed you just need 4 files to do that

I'm going to check the installation folder and mount points someone pointed out they're different from the blocks we should use.

looks like vold.fstab isn't for us lol

also logcat seems to have a ***** load of
Code:
I/ActivityManager(  811): Process com.android.nfc (pid 14132) has died.

W/ContextImpl( 1513): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendBroadcast:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.sendMediaBroadcast:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.start_stop_notify:-1 android.media.MediaPlayer.stayAwake:-1
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

i tried this but it dont work. i wil fix now audio and then i wil look for sdcard

Oweida

Apr 28, 2007
Riyadh
Interesting

Thanks bro for this great rom ...

I'm not sure why you still facing issues with sdcard unless you mean the external one ?!

It's also very weird that the rom boots nicely although hwcomposer and garlloc are not functioning well !

Ah data is working but no real internet connection yet.

looks very promising ....

Last edited:
Reactions: tids2k

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich

I'm not sure why you still facing issues with sdcard unless you mean the external one ?!

It's also very weird that the rom boots nicely although hwcomposer and garlloc are not functioning well !

yes i mean the external one. i got it working now but it breaks the media service. looking for a fix now

Reactions: dingila

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Good to see you taking interest in this project.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Oweida
L

LastStandingDroid

i tried this but it dont work. i wil fix now audio and then i wil look for sdcard

did you try to change both vold.fstab also xml list in framework-res?

i did change the storage_list.xml but not the new vold and it gave me allot of FC's

i can try to look into the HTC storage_list.xml and see if i can get the device storage to work

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich
did you try to change both vold.fstab also xml list in framework-res?

i did change the storage_list.xml but not the new vold and it gave me allot of FC's

i can try to look into the HTC storage_list.xml and see if i can get the device storage to work

i am building now a new build with both change and i wil flash it to see if it works

Last edited:
Reactions: dingila
L

LastStandingDroid

i am building now a new build with both change and i wil flash it to see if it works

i noticed i did wrong while trying to fix the storage, i'm trying again and see if it will work

changing the storage_list.xml gives invalid card and a load of crashes, hmm

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

in build.prop is this line on it

im now trying with the build.prop

also have you changed the vold in system/bin/?
causing bootloop don't change this

where did you find: ro.build.characteristics=nosdcard ??
in M7 build.prop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    up4o.jpg

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/

Test video on Youtube. i dont know where maked the video but thx

What is working:
    - touchscreen and hardware keys
    - touch key lights
    - wifi (only in V1.5 and with static ip and after a reboot from first start) not for all. i am working on a fix for all
    - Camera (still buggy at the moment in V1.5 Alpha but you can take pic with an other camera app from Play Store)
    - GPS (not tested but i think it works)
    - 2G / 3G / 4G (Works on V1.5 Alpha but only after a reboot from first start) like wifi
    - SMS

Todo:
    - pin code unlocking
    - audio
    - sd card (there are problems at the moment)
    - incomming call
    - bluetooth (wil come with V2.0 Alpha when no problems comes)
    - and more

Install instructions:
    - Disable sim pin before you install
    - Reboot in recovery
    - if you are coming from other rom (full wipe): format /system, /cache, /data, /preload and in advanced Dalvik-cache
    - upgrade: format /system
    - install zip from SD-card
    - REBOOT

Download:
    V1:Alpha V1 Download
    V1.5 : Alpha V1.5 Download
    V2 Preview: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7EuVd0yZ8ErMV9iQWg3RWIwSk0/edit?usp=sharing this build have only 3g and nothing more. is only to test the speed of the 4.3 3.22 base rom
    V2: 4.3 3.22 Base rom. Preview is relased. final 2.0 wil be released when more is fixed

thanks and credits to:
    CNexus
    sac23 / http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2387545
    LastStandingDroid/ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2352452

Credits for coming 2.0 Version to:
    HTC for the final 4.3 developer edition dump: http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
    baadnewz to let me use his rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2279766
    broodplank1337 to let me use they rom as base for extract needed files: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397511

Code:
    I musst Update this when i make a hompage for the rom
    Donations
    LastStandingDroid

For all Questions and OFF TOPIC things go here Sense 5 on S4 Discussion and Question
    good news!!! i got it booting!!!!!!!!! 4.3 sense 5 rom build coming soon!!

the problem was the hw folder in lib. i can only say rom is very very fast!!
    i wil never give up to port sense to the s4. i will the rom and i wil find what is needed to get it full working.
    i can brick my phone by porting sense. when its bricks i buy a new and wil continue trying.
    i can only say i wil not discontinue this port never and never
    Never thought this day would come!!!! Good luck

with 4.3 build is all easyer because its a prerelase build it uses 4.3 google edition files. i got it to detect the speaker but no audio at the moment. i wil work the whole day today to get a stable rom and when all is good with audio
    here an image. sense 5 on htc one and sense 5 on SGS4. i wil have and make a 100% working port because i love sense. it is smoth and all. i hoope i get audio working soon