Android L Port for Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S 4
WARNING!!! Read this first!!!
In this stage, the port can only be installed succesfully on our device. It isn't even booting up. I`m asking kernel developers to make a sample for Android L based on Google Sources. Then I will try my best to fix what problems will appear. Thank you in advance.
What is working?
What is needed for further development?
What has been done until now?
- Got the Base(SlimKAT 6.0 STABLE) and the PORT (flashable .zip of N5 Android L Developer Preview)
- Deleting /app, /priv-app, /media, /framework, /fonts from BASE and replace them with the ones from PORT. They will need further optimisations.
- Fixing permissions acording to the ones from Android L Developer Preview
- Fixing build.prop settings
- Fixing updater-script since it gave lots of installation erros
- Building the main ALPHA .zip
- Got a logcat from booting which I`m gonna post it down below
- That's it for now
Android L PORT ALPHA v 0.1 - Initial Release
Mod Edit link removed
Android L PORT , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-07-21