[Port] lenok2dory: Android Wear 2.0 on LG G Watch!

ab123321

Jun 15, 2016
Krasnodar
Hi all, Android Wear 2.0 Nougat is finally here for LG G Watch!

Installation:
  1. Unlock your bootloader on your watch (if it's not unlocked).
  2. Download latest kernel (boot.img) and system image (system.img) to your PC
  3. Reboot to fastboot
  4. Flash those images using fastboot (fastboot flash boot boot.img, fastboot flash system system.img)
  5. Run fastboot -w (it will factory reset your watch)
  6. Reboot
  7. Done! ;)
Wipe is recommended!
Also, you can check out this video guide by @CedArctic:

P.S. Use "shake wrist" gesture to open apps drawer

Downloads:

Credits:
  • @armada786 for helping to determine the reason of Settings crash. Without him it could take more time for porting

XDA:DevDB Information
lenok2dory, ROM for the LG G Watch

Contributors
ab123321
Source Code: https://github.com/lenok2dory

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information
Beta
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2017-06-20

Created 2017-06-20
Last Updated 2017-06-21

Last edited:

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
Just installed it runs fine so far

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Google assistant works fine but I think sometimes it's a bit laggy but else it's fine and way better then aw 1.5

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Truenox

Apr 10, 2015
Nice, we have a telegram group of people who speak Spanish with G Watch and we were all waiting for this port, hopefully it works perfectly and do to echoes in the community about it, since I think this could have been done from the beginning Google and LG, I hope the project goes forward and becomes 100% functional.

Thanks for the work done to all devs who were part of this project, without you this would not be possible. :D

Feb 13, 2016
Alright... I think i'm having some issues. First of all, I can't change the watch face. Second, I don't know what gesture to open the app drawer. I have tried all of them from the marshmallow update but none of those work.

Rogue9

Aug 22, 2007
Sellersville, PA
Alright... I think i'm having some issues. First of all, I can't change the watch face. Second, I don't know what gesture to open the app drawer. I have tried all of them from the marshmallow update but none of those work.
Ditto, same here.... black watch face with white numbers and hands. No gesture will work and phone will not connect.

Rogue9

Aug 22, 2007
Sellersville, PA
I just did a factory reset and cache wipe via recovery. Subsequent reboot took a LOOOONNG time, hung on the 4 scrolly circles.
Watch seems to be responsive so far, just going through the phone setup now.