• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Port] LG G5 - UX 5.0 Launcher (without app drawer) PORT for LG G3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shaki_zto

May 1, 2015
Pardubice
Reactions: Hashim143

Tayloro

May 19, 2014
Lyon
Fulmics 4.2 D855.
Working perfectly, no lags at all.
However, here is somethings that can be nice to implement (and issues) :
Smartnotice weather tips aren't working; only 'Welcome to smart notice' is showed
Function to add the "quickmemo+" page could be nice.
Function to remove the smart bulletin page isn't working for me

Thank you for you work ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG G5 - UX 5.0 Launcher PORT for LG G3
    Maybe some people like me love launcher without app drawer, so here you are:

IT'S ONLY LAUNCHER, NOT SYSTEMUI (STATUSBAR) OR ICONS. ONLY LAUNCHER.

V2:

Installer:
    Code:

Back to stock:
    Code:

Tested on:
    Stock V30C
    Flumics 4.2

Screen G5 vs G3:

LG-G5-left-vs-LG-G4-right.jpg

Scan:
    apk from my phone LG G5 Verizon, not from "thread", so what credits and link i need add?
    usually I don't go further with things like these, neither I want mods involved, but..

don't you think is weird that your apk and odex files matches MD5 100% same as the one I released 2 days ago? besides how can a verizon base match the global one I posted?
    different bases are built in different times and they add/remove code so the apks are always different, that means md5 cannot match.

here's the link of the thread in case you didn't know (?): http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/development/h850-stock-dump-v09h-android-6-0-1-t3344721
    if you really didn't know that means you pulled it from another place (htcmania, etc) which they used from my system dump.

weird how 2 days ago I released world's first G5 system dump and the next day all people and "devs" have g5 apks and publish them claiming that are theirs.
    @dawido995

please update OP with proper credits and the link to the thread you took the apk from. thank you.
    thread has been updated, try now
    tested on V30C and Flumics 4.2

if still have problem unzip this pack, and replace files by root explorer priv-app/LGHome and priv-app/LGHome_Theme_Optimus

(update! new link updated: 26.03.2016 15:23 !!!)
    Now .zips are flashable in TWRP.
    Statusbar and navbar are in LGSystemUI and framework. But what is the diffrence? I saw screens from G5 and was the same as ours.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm talking about this.