• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PORT][MANY-IN-ONE]Music,Keyb,FB,Home,Gallery,TS,TM - apps from 2.3.4 for x10

Search This thread

_smurf

Mar 11, 2011
Hi,

BIG CREDITS to Blackwatch89, kantk20111, tyris, chriscx, vmcms, IncubusUA... all helping people

ONLY a PART IS MY WORK

IMPORTANT:
If you installed any previouse applications from 2.3.4 use your backup to get not mixed rom.
Please be sure your phone contain only x10 2.3.3 files!

contains:
- music player, FB2 and Home
- swipe keyboard, thanks to Blackwatch89
- releated framework
- dlna app
- several widgets
- timescape with widget and plugins
- auto-brithness is now as a widget not in menu
- data monitor
- Gallery3D thx tyris
- TrackID (I noticed only loading animation is new:))
- Email (count notification in icon)
- contacts storage (landscape possible when contact detail is showed) (i think old was the reason why FB contacts sometimes doubled)
- setup wizard
- theme manager (set only wallpaper)

Before flash:
- remove fb account from phone

MAKE BACKUP BEFORE USE

flash this:
flashable zip HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM

NOTE: If you were on v4 flash also original battery icon or battery icon in %.

Thx vmcms. I used framework.jar and framework-res.apk from vmcms's thread in v4. I learn from the files.

After flash:
- wipe cache
- wipe delvik cache
- widgets must be readded with the new Home

Troubles?
- in case of trouble with FB:
--- go on http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications and remove all xperia releated aplications, the phone will ask for permition again - thx Zulea for try and confirm solution
--- remove all facebook accounts from phone, reboot and add again

- in case of trouble with contacts - FB contacts doubled - Make sure you dont use contacs in phone but with the google account. Then go to Setting/Apps/Manage apps/All and delete data for Contact Storage. This will remove all contact in your phone. Then reboot and let the phone to sync and download all contacts again.

- in case of stuck at SE boot logo: reboot

Port also works well on Wolfbreak v6. Read this and this.
On WB v6 DLNA application FC - solution go into system/app and reinstall DLNA.
If you have xlaud and bravia flash this.

I used files from newest ROM 4.0.1.A.0.283 in the zip.

MAKE BACKUP BEFORE USE

New timescape and theme manager not worked yet.

New versions will come slow, sorry. I dont have many time now and need to do other things. I started this instead of asking for that - because no one other did. I just wanted the new keybord on the begin... :) I dont have proper knowledges to provide real support. Im going to improve my knowledges in this craft, which is not "three days task". Sorry if i will not answear all posts. I will try my best as much as is in my possibilities. I just share this with no guarantee. Feel free to make it better and provide:) I did not expect so many downloads. It makes me feel responsible but im not sure if am able to meet the accountability. Will try my best:)

This is what I do befor testing - get wiped and clean rom.
I think the easiest way.

oldfiles do not use:
flashable zip BETA version 3 HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM
update from v2 to v3 HERE, only for stock 2.3.3 ROM with v2
flashable zip BETA version 2 HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM
files from LT18i_2.3.4_Build_4.0.1.A.0.266
This file contains:
-x10i 2.3.3 stock system apps it will overide almost all stock aps!
-x10i 2.3.3 stock framework except framework.jar and framework-res.apk....
ALL IN ONE FILE INTENDED FOR STOCK 2.3.3 HERE
THEN INSTALL THIS FIX 3 FILE
previouse fixes (only history, dont use)
Fix 1
Fix 2
This is my system.img with v2.

Last edited:

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
I'm testing, it seems to work, Ive been able to share an app to facebook, I continue to test----

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
player works fine

FC with Timescape when trying to update events: closes com.sonyericsson.eventstream.extensions

in appshare app: my apps: connection error (i have french version so i translate about)

in account and sync: i have problem of sync for facebook inside xperia : only the with ALBUM

Last edited:

_smurf

Mar 11, 2011
Remove all fb accounts, go to appmanager, show all aps, remove all manualy. installed fb applications showed as updates, delete data for all fb releated apps, reboot and try to add account again... I think still is. Mixed FB1 and FB2. It maybe shows double fb accounts in your accounts.

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
Is screen capture included?

No but im gonna test in installing screencapture.apk

EDIT: not like this, nothing in power menu

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Remove all fb accounts, go to appmanager, show all aps, remove all manualy. installed fb applications showed as updates, delete data for all fb releated apps, reboot and try to add account again... I think still is. Mixed FB1 and FB2. It maybe shows double fb accounts in your accounts.

could you make me a list of apps to remove ?
EDIT: I removed personnal account: sync seems ok, still problem with timescape widget, im not sure which version I have: I see on the widget update and status above timescape widget

Last edited:
Reactions: brenty108

_smurf

Mar 11, 2011
No but im gonna test in installing screencapture.apk

EDIT: not like this, nothing in power menu

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

could you make me a list of apps to remove ?

I hope yes. Its mixed in the zip not only in your phone. I played with the accounts and now it is working... I had repeated requests too when I removed accounts.

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
in app manager, there is only facebook 1.7.1 facebook extension 2.0.12 and semcfacebookproxy, widget timescape 3.0.1

so it must be eventstream apks ?

EDIT: I think I see a bit: I have timescape 0.9.6 the app, not the widget. and I guess it should be timescapeSpline 1.0.21 but if i install this it's getting worst

Last edited:

_smurf

Mar 11, 2011
for all: delete /system/app/SEMCFacebookService.apk This file is not necessary anymore

Last edited:

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
for all: delete /system/app/SEMCFacebookService.apk This file is not necessary anymore

I did it now

I have timescape 0.9.6 by the way

still FC in the widget
and still connection error in app-share app

EDIT: keyboard works great

for me it's not urgent anymore with facebook, relax !

Last edited:

skynet77

Dec 17, 2009
I can confirm that you can remove SEMCFacebookService.apk it's not needed, and because of it you get constantly prompted for FB login.
I didn't try this, but installed everything with old methods, and removed SEMCFacebookService.apk before loging in FB for first time.

mordebip

Dec 22, 2010
Rabat
com.sonyericsson.dlna
com.sonyericsson.eventstream.facebookplugin

force close on phone start

ps: i just made a clean install "full wipe...", installed wolf v6 stock on dooms stock kernel "bootloader unlocked"

just flashed wolf rom, wifi fix of the kernel, keyboard language, xloud&bravia..., and the 2 zips from the first post

Edit: i'm not able to log on my facebook account on timescape (i had the same issue when i deleted SEMCFacebookService.apk few days ago)

Last edited:
Reactions: _smurf

_smurf

Mar 11, 2011
com.sonyericsson.dlna
com.sonyericsson.eventstream.facebookplugin

force close on phone start

ps: i just made a clean install "full wipe...", installed wolf v6 stock on dooms stock kernel "bootloader unlocked"

just flashed wolf rom, wifi fix of the kernel, keyboard language, xloud&bravia..., and the 2 zips from the first post

Edit: i'm not able to log on my facebook account on timescape (i had the same issue when i deleted SEMCFacebookService.apk few days ago)

dlna works fine for me, timescape trouble confirmed

edited:
timescape fixed... uploading in the first post in a sec

Last edited:

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
so about the fix1, i didnt change for me, it was messy to sync again

the game/app app, it works half: the tab popular and recent work, but the tab myapps doesnt work well, sometimes connection error, only once it has worked, i clicked on all the tabs and it worked.

i have french version menu and tab may have other names...

im gonna check for timescape

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

BIG CREDITS to Blackwatch89, kantk20111, tyris, chriscx, vmcms, IncubusUA... all helping people

ONLY a PART IS MY WORK

IMPORTANT:
    If you installed any previouse applications from 2.3.4 use your backup to get not mixed rom.
    Please be sure your phone contain only x10 2.3.3 files!

contains:
    - music player, FB2 and Home
    - swipe keyboard, thanks to Blackwatch89
    - releated framework
    - dlna app
    - several widgets
    - timescape with widget and plugins
    - auto-brithness is now as a widget not in menu
    - data monitor
    - Gallery3D thx tyris
    - TrackID (I noticed only loading animation is new:))
    - Email (count notification in icon)
    - contacts storage (landscape possible when contact detail is showed) (i think old was the reason why FB contacts sometimes doubled)
    - setup wizard
    - theme manager (set only wallpaper)

Before flash:
    - remove fb account from phone

MAKE BACKUP BEFORE USE

flash this:
    flashable zip HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM

NOTE: If you were on v4 flash also original battery icon or battery icon in %.

Thx vmcms. I used framework.jar and framework-res.apk from vmcms's thread in v4. I learn from the files.

After flash:
    - wipe cache
    - wipe delvik cache
    - widgets must be readded with the new Home

Troubles?
    - in case of trouble with FB:
    --- go on http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications and remove all xperia releated aplications, the phone will ask for permition again - thx Zulea for try and confirm solution
    --- remove all facebook accounts from phone, reboot and add again

- in case of trouble with contacts - FB contacts doubled - Make sure you dont use contacs in phone but with the google account. Then go to Setting/Apps/Manage apps/All and delete data for Contact Storage. This will remove all contact in your phone. Then reboot and let the phone to sync and download all contacts again.

- in case of stuck at SE boot logo: reboot

Port also works well on Wolfbreak v6. Read this and this.
    On WB v6 DLNA application FC - solution go into system/app and reinstall DLNA.
    If you have xlaud and bravia flash this.

I used files from newest ROM 4.0.1.A.0.283 in the zip.

MAKE BACKUP BEFORE USE

New timescape and theme manager not worked yet.

New versions will come slow, sorry. I dont have many time now and need to do other things. I started this instead of asking for that - because no one other did. I just wanted the new keybord on the begin... :) I dont have proper knowledges to provide real support. Im going to improve my knowledges in this craft, which is not "three days task". Sorry if i will not answear all posts. I will try my best as much as is in my possibilities. I just share this with no guarantee. Feel free to make it better and provide:) I did not expect so many downloads. It makes me feel responsible but im not sure if am able to meet the accountability. Will try my best:)

This is what I do befor testing - get wiped and clean rom.
    I think the easiest way.

oldfiles do not use:
    flashable zip BETA version 3 HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM
    update from v2 to v3 HERE, only for stock 2.3.3 ROM with v2
    flashable zip BETA version 2 HERE, only for not modified stock 2.3.3 ROM
    files from LT18i_2.3.4_Build_4.0.1.A.0.266
    This file contains:
    -x10i 2.3.3 stock system apps it will overide almost all stock aps!
    -x10i 2.3.3 stock framework except framework.jar and framework-res.apk....
    ALL IN ONE FILE INTENDED FOR STOCK 2.3.3 HERE
    THEN INSTALL THIS FIX 3 FILE
    previouse fixes (only history, dont use)
    Fix 1
    Fix 2
    This is my system.img with v2.
    Progress made on camera3d.apk

Good news guys. Progress has been made on the camera3d.apk. we now have it opening and are now able to see the background unlike before. But....... "Camera Not Available" is still coming up 15secs afterwards. Me and my Team are still working on it so dont give up hope just yet. We are re writing the lib files to see what needs to be changed for it to recognize our camera as it is a different peice of hardware compared to the rest of the phones.
    I'm patching FBIAppShare.apk & SemcMusic.apk
    No more bugs in landscape layout...
    Try it...
    I have infiniteview crash when I go to favorite>contact and socialphonebook crash when I go to favorite>contact's picture thumbnail.

Edit: WBv6 here.

If you have installed latest ICS version of google plus remove it...

Sent from my X10i using xda premium
    This is Gallery3D From ARC working with new Timescape

device-2011-10-01-025129.jpg

View attachment ArcGallery.zip for xrecovery