[PORT] {MMX JB V1.1+SUVI+MIUI-5 Based} -Lockscreen MOD - Xperia-Z + BB10 + Optimus 4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ssmcrak

Mar 7, 2013
bro can u guide me how to switch back to ics and use this kernel please

Sent from my Mmx a110 using xda app-developers app

Pranay waghmare

Jun 22, 2013
Pune
Can anyone help me out plz after flashing xperia z lock screen for suvi rom v9 my sim selection option is not working it says unfortunately setting is stopped plz tell me how to solve this priblem. And dev the lock screen is awesome:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Can anyone help me out plz after flashing xperia z lock screen for suvi rom v9 my sim selection option is not working it says unfortunately setting is stopped plz tell me how to solve this priblem. And dev the lock screen is awesome:thumbup::thumbup:

That's a new issue, i will have to check that as if I am not wrong its a problem in the settings menu/ sim management option which is force closing.
Dont know why. But i will to whatever i can to resolve this.

Pranay waghmare

Jun 22, 2013
Pune
Even in security option we cannot set a pin to pin/password protect the phone and some more options in settings are not working

ssmcrak

Mar 7, 2013
bro can you
port the s3 ripple lock screen from the Ligoice JB S4 UI rom please ? its looking awesome.. and perfectly real too..

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

geminipk

Apr 14, 2013
Manama
Your Lockscreen MODs and Reboot Menu MOD cancels out each other. If I install one, the other gets un-installed automatically and vice-versa. Can you please combine these?

hassouna

May 14, 2013
the xperia z lockscreen didn't work on android 4.1.2 MIUI
just let my phone stuck in boot animation

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
"Hello Everyone",

Once Again This is "BOND1987" and this time again a new port for Canvas.
This Time its a lock-screen ported.

"The S3 Lock-screen"

"The Optimus 4X Transparent Lock-Screen"

"The Optimus 4X Lock-Screen" New (No background changes)

"BlackBerry10 Lock-Screen" New
(No background changes)

"SUVI-Optimus 4X Lock-Screen"

Xperia Z Lock-Screen
- New

SUVI ROM-Xperia Z Lock-Screen - New

MIUI-5 Xperia Z Lock-Screen
- New

(With Settings to change wallpaper on the Go directly from Settings Menu.) (Its Only for Micromax A110 JB V1.1 based ROM and my All time Favourite JMP ROM. For SUVI ROM I need the Settings.apk so please attach that to get this for SUVI.)

Note:-
For MIUI Xperia Z Lockscreen wallpaper Setting will not work so integrated application - QuickShortcut.
Please follow the This link to get the uses FAQ- Click Here

Solution For Changing Wallpaper through Album:-

The Image Changing option for Gallery is not available as you can see that it's showing Album of Sony and Xperia Wallpaper.
So here is the solution given by Rizal Lovins :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::-

1) Flash this through Recovery- click here
2) Then wipe Dalvik Cache & Fix Permission.
3) Then Go to Setting --> Lockscreen --> Wallpaper.
4) Then Select Sony Album.
5) Then Select Sony Photo Editor for cropping the Image.
6) Click Done & You are done enjoy.
7) Now Don't Forget to Kill the "THANKS" button.:victory::victory::victory:

Guys, I have to Work Very hard for the Xperia Z Lockscreen and integrating the wallpaper changing options in the settings menu.
I have taken help from 3 guides and then completed this port. I worked for 2 days and almost 9hrs a day to get this working.
So guys please don't be shy to hit "THANKS" and give me the feedback. I Think, Now I deserve it.

• This is Based on Micromax A110 JB V1.1 Release.
  • Please !! Please !! Friends Do a Backup of your Rom Before Flashing any Mods.
  • Neither "Me" Nor The Guide Author or Anyone else is responsible for any damage done to your device b'coz of this MOD. You Yourself chosen to flash the MOD.

Flashing Instructions :-

1) Reboot to Recovery
2) Do A Backup (Must & Compulsory)
3) Flash This "Lock-screen zip"
4) Wipe Cache Partition & Dalvik Cache. (From Advanced Option in Recovery)
5) Fix Permission.
6) Reboot Now.
7) If You Like the New Lock-Screen Mod, Come back to this thread & Hit the "THANKS" button.

<<<< #### $$$$ "CREDITS $$$$ #### >>>>

1) Adi Aisiteru Reborn for His Wonderful guide.:good::good::good:
2) Dzolcp- For encouragement and to guide me to port new MODS.:good::good::good:

3) XDA Forum - A wonderful Place to learn.:good::good::good:
4)My Beautiful & Lovely Wife - For encouraging me. I Love you Ma'Sweet Heart.:victory::victory::victory:
5) Arsaw - For Providing A Wonderful Guide for Xperia Z Lock-screen.:good::good::good:
6) JoFury - For The Guide of Xperia Z LockScreen.:good::good::good:
7)Cup-Cake - Again For providing the Guide for Xperia Z Lockscreen.:good::good::good:
8) Jigar.M.Pattani - For allowing me to use his Settings.apk for Modding.
9)Rizal M Lovin & Edger - For Sony Album & Movies Application.
10) Every One Else Who Helped me and tried my MOD with the Risk of bricking their device.:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

how to revert to the stock jb lock screen

tried s3 lock screen stuck in boot loop

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

tried s3 lock screen on stock jb stuck in boot loop === # followed all the steps given by the @BOND1987

Last edited:
S

SuperDroid-BOND

how to revert to the stock jb lock screen

tried s3 lock screen stuck in boot loop

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

tried s3 lock screen on stock jb stuck in boot loop === # followed all the steps given by the @BOND1987

Are you on stock jelly bean or SUVI. Ok No worry.
Make a flashable zip with your framework.apk and android. Policy.jar.
That's it.
BTW if you have followed my given steps, there is a step of taking backup. If done them simply restore it.

ahmedyar91

Apr 19, 2011
Quetta
Hi Bond
Bro M Using Xperia Z Lockscreen The Only Issue I Am Facing Is The Sim Information.. It Only Shows Network Information Of One Sim In The Lockscreen.. Can U Please Make Patch So We Can Have The Status Of Both Sims.??

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app

ekhasti

Hi Bond
Bro M Using Xperia Z Lockscreen The Only Issue I Am Facing Is The Sim Information.. It Only Shows Network Information Of One Sim In The Lockscreen.. Can U Please Make Patch So We Can Have The Status Of Both Sims.??

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app

Same problem here... no Dual Sim Info.. one more
Music player play but no pause or stop..
Don't show song name...
please fix it..

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Same problem here... no Dual Sim Info.. one more
Music player play but no pause or stop..
Don't show song name...
please fix it..

I just flshed ur lockscreen for suvi n it doent show song name ! M on suvi v12.1 !! Help !:confused::confused:

For having full control of the music player , install Sony walkman. Then you will get song name, play and pause function. Is not bug, it's ported from Sony so have bear Sony apps also.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

varun120891

Jun 14, 2013
panchkula
For having full control of the music player , install Sony walkman. Then you will get song name, play and pause function. Is not bug, it's ported from Sony so have bear Sony apps also.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

Okkk bro !! Can you provide the link for sony walkman ! M new here !:)

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Okkk bro !! Can you provide the link for sony walkman ! M new here !:)

Here it is brother, don't forget to hit thanks to both of us.
Install through CWM Recovery. Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache and fix permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now downloading will surely post screenshots, man you seriously doing very hard work
    Keep it up :D:thumbup:

You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails
    Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Bro can we get the ripple effect :confused:

Brother here are my screenshots, the optimus lockscreen is fine and there is no problem with it but s3 lockscreen is also fine but sometimes touch becomes irresponsive. Kindly look into and bro there is also one more problem the file manager background became black and settings became transparent( no problem with it) and a navigation bar also came, by the way I removed it, There are some minor bugs, expecting updates:D:thumbup::rolleyes::p

Brother this one is the best and no black backgrounds
    Cheers:thumbup::D:rolleyes::)
    Thread cleaned - let's keep the bickering and finger-pointing in the playground where it belongs, thanks :)
    for people who want wallpaper of your choice in lockscreen.. do the following

copy the wallpaper that you want from original location, create two copies with the second one as _small.png..

for example

image.png
    image_small.png

(not necessarily .png, you can also use .jpg format)

move both images to

\system\etc\customization\content\com\sonyericsson\wallpaperpicker\wallpapers\

and change the permission of both images to rw- r-- r--

now it will appear in xperia wallpaper picker.. no need of reboot

i changed it myself, check the attachment