[PORT] {MMX JB V1.1+SUVI+MIUI-5 Based} -Lockscreen MOD - Xperia-Z + BB10 + Optimus 4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

varun120891

Jun 14, 2013
panchkula
Here it is brother, don't forget to hit thanks to both of us.
Install through CWM Recovery. Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache and fix permission.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

Yea bro thnx to both of you ! Will definitely hit thanx ! :good::)

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Here it is brother, don't forget to hit thanks to both of us.
Install through CWM Recovery. Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache and fix permission.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

But bro where is the link :silly::rolleyes:

ekhasti

For having full control of the music player , install Sony walkman. Then you will get song name, play and pause function. Is not bug, it's ported from Sony so have bear Sony apps also.

What About dual SIM info??

S

SuperDroid-BOND

What About dual SIM info??

It will be done in near future but not immediately.
I'm working on it.
BTW my earlier pots haven't helped you.....????
Coz there is no thanks from you on any of the answer. Try hitting it. Coz it inspires me. But hit only if you find it useful.

ekhasti

S

SuperDroid-BOND

does these lockscreens works with stock jellybean 4.1.1 especially s3 lockscreen

Brother,
Don't try S3 lockscreen. it has some touch bug report. So flash any other of your wish but only the one with name stock or JMP.

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Brother,
Don't try S3 lockscreen. it has some touch bug report. So flash any other of your wish but only the one with name stock or JMP.

how about "The Optimus 4X Transparent Lock-Screen" for stock 4.1.1 thanks in advance

ahmedyar91

Apr 19, 2011
Quetta
Other than S3, everything else is good. Try it and report back.

Hi Bond1987
Bro Can U Make Xperia Z Lockscreen Mod For Mackay Rom.. with Dual Sim Information..?
Would Really appreciate your Help

obhidwkr

Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys ,

How is dis?????

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375944554950.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375944554950.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 231
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375944574310.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375944574310.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 230

NeroD

Feb 1, 2013
India
Canvas 4??

"Hello Everyone",

Once Again This is "BOND1987" and this time again a new port for Canvas.
This Time its a lock-screen ported.

"The S3 Lock-screen"

"The Optimus 4X Transparent Lock-Screen"

"The Optimus 4X Lock-Screen" New (No background changes)

"BlackBerry10 Lock-Screen" New
(No background changes)

"SUVI-Optimus 4X Lock-Screen"

Xperia Z Lock-Screen
- New

SUVI ROM-Xperia Z Lock-Screen - New

MIUI-5 Xperia Z Lock-Screen
- New

(With Settings to change wallpaper on the Go directly from Settings Menu.) (Its Only for Micromax A110 JB V1.1 based ROM and my All time Favourite JMP ROM. For SUVI ROM I need the Settings.apk so please attach that to get this for SUVI.)

Note:-
For MIUI Xperia Z Lockscreen wallpaper Setting will not work so integrated application - QuickShortcut.
Please follow the This link to get the uses FAQ- Click Here

Solution For Changing Wallpaper through Album:-

The Image Changing option for Gallery is not available as you can see that it's showing Album of Sony and Xperia Wallpaper.
So here is the solution given by Rizal Lovins :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::-

1) Flash this through Recovery- click here
2) Then wipe Dalvik Cache & Fix Permission.
3) Then Go to Setting --> Lockscreen --> Wallpaper.
4) Then Select Sony Album.
5) Then Select Sony Photo Editor for cropping the Image.
6) Click Done & You are done enjoy.
7) Now Don't Forget to Kill the "THANKS" button.:victory::victory::victory:

Guys, I have to Work Very hard for the Xperia Z Lockscreen and integrating the wallpaper changing options in the settings menu.
I have taken help from 3 guides and then completed this port. I worked for 2 days and almost 9hrs a day to get this working.
So guys please don't be shy to hit "THANKS" and give me the feedback. I Think, Now I deserve it.

• This is Based on Micromax A110 JB V1.1 Release.
  • Please !! Please !! Friends Do a Backup of your Rom Before Flashing any Mods.
  • Neither "Me" Nor The Guide Author or Anyone else is responsible for any damage done to your device b'coz of this MOD. You Yourself chosen to flash the MOD.

Flashing Instructions :-

1) Reboot to Recovery
2) Do A Backup (Must & Compulsory)
3) Flash This "Lock-screen zip"
4) Wipe Cache Partition & Dalvik Cache. (From Advanced Option in Recovery)
5) Fix Permission.
6) Reboot Now.
7) If You Like the New Lock-Screen Mod, Come back to this thread & Hit the "THANKS" button.

<<<< #### $$$$ "CREDITS $$$$ #### >>>>

1) Adi Aisiteru Reborn for His Wonderful guide.:good::good::good:
2) Dzolcp- For encouragement and to guide me to port new MODS.:good::good::good:

3) XDA Forum - A wonderful Place to learn.:good::good::good:
4)My Beautiful & Lovely Wife - For encouraging me. I Love you Ma'Sweet Heart.:victory::victory::victory:
5) Arsaw - For Providing A Wonderful Guide for Xperia Z Lock-screen.:good::good::good:
6) JoFury - For The Guide of Xperia Z LockScreen.:good::good::good:
7)Cup-Cake - Again For providing the Guide for Xperia Z Lockscreen.:good::good::good:
8) Jigar.M.Pattani - For allowing me to use his Settings.apk for Modding.
9)Rizal M Lovin & Edger - For Sony Album & Movies Application.
10) Every One Else Who Helped me and tried my MOD with the Risk of bricking their device.:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Plz can u port it to Canvas 4???

adil uddin

Mar 17, 2013

MIUI-5 Xperia Z Lock-Screen
- New

[/B] (With Settings to change wallpaper on the Go directly from Settings Menu.) (Its Only for Micromax A110 JB V1.1 based ROM and my All time Favourite JMP ROM. For SUVI ROM I need the Settings.apk so please attach that to get this for SUVI.)

For MIUI Xperia Z Lockscreen wallpaper Setting will not work so integrated application - QuickShortcut.
[/SIZE]

I'm confused is this for MIUI ROM? or MIUI lockscreen for other ROMs? Sorry if i sound silly :p

S

SuperDroid-BOND

First Of All,

I am very sorry for the late reply Guys. Please pardon. I was busy with some new projects for our community.

Hi BOND1987,
I am currently using BumbleBee v2.0 ROM......it has xperia lockscreen.....but I want stock lockscreen......can you give me a patch for stock lockscreen or guide me getting it?

Its Already Done Brother......
Check BumbleBee ROM OP.

I'm confused is this for MIUI ROM? or MIUI lockscreen for other ROMs? Sorry if i sound silly :p

This is not ROM Brother. Its only LockScreen MOD but for MIUI - It reported to be not working. If you can then please consider applying the patch with any other launcher and Uninstalling MIUI Launcher & Lock.

thumbs up! hope to see a guide how to make optimus lockscreen on mediatek device sir.. if its not too much! :D

Brother,
There is already a great guide by Sir @Adi Aisiteru Reborn
I did followed that only. So I don't think this would be necessary. But if you want me to mod for you That I can do in my free time (Unfortunately I am also a Human).

hi pro ,does these lockscreens works with stock jellybean 4.1.2 especially xperia z lock screen?????

Brother,
There is no stock ROM for MMX A110 with 4.1.2
So please clear your and mine doubts as well. But yes on MMX JB V1.11 its working and screenshots are given.
Or else upload your "android.policy.jar" and I will mod it for you in my spare time. Can't commit till when. But will surely do.

I hope I answered all queries. If there's more. Please post it in the thread (NOT VIA PM). I will really be very to help everyone wherever I can.

Thanks a ton for your support guys.:good::good::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now downloading will surely post screenshots, man you seriously doing very hard work
    Keep it up :D:thumbup:

You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails
    Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Bro can we get the ripple effect :confused:

Brother here are my screenshots, the optimus lockscreen is fine and there is no problem with it but s3 lockscreen is also fine but sometimes touch becomes irresponsive. Kindly look into and bro there is also one more problem the file manager background became black and settings became transparent( no problem with it) and a navigation bar also came, by the way I removed it, There are some minor bugs, expecting updates:D:thumbup::rolleyes::p

Brother this one is the best and no black backgrounds
    Cheers:thumbup::D:rolleyes::)
    Thread cleaned - let's keep the bickering and finger-pointing in the playground where it belongs, thanks :)
    for people who want wallpaper of your choice in lockscreen.. do the following

copy the wallpaper that you want from original location, create two copies with the second one as _small.png..

for example

image.png
    image_small.png

(not necessarily .png, you can also use .jpg format)

move both images to

\system\etc\customization\content\com\sonyericsson\wallpaperpicker\wallpapers\

and change the permission of both images to rw- r-- r--

now it will appear in xperia wallpaper picker.. no need of reboot

i changed it myself, check the attachment