[PORT] {MMX JB V1.1+SUVI+MIUI-5 Based} -Lockscreen MOD - Xperia-Z + BB10 + Optimus 4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abhia110

Jan 5, 2013
Hi,
I liked your mod, but there are some issues I am facing. I have flashed xpheria z lock screen for suvi ROM.
Few functions in setting like sim management and data usage are not opening, it fc when I try to open it. I am using suvi ROM v13 and xpheria z launcher with Sony walkman. I noticed that there are other members facing same problem. After flashing lock screen the setting option changes like I don't see some options like engineering mode etc. And the graphics like icon of options in setting changes. I have attached the as you can see that. As I remember you keep yourself updated with suvi ROM so you can figure out the difference in setting.

One more thing the media player option on lock screen doesn't stretches to whole screen, see if you can provide any solution for this.
Thanks again for your effort.

uploadfromtaptalk1376816329246.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376816355088.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376816526745.jpg
Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Yes add it was from different rom.
Replace it with your Rom settings.apk

"""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything So Why Don't You Try Hitting It.......;););)"""

Sent From Mind Blowing Canvas Using SUVI-Heart Rom.....<3<3<3

abhia110

Jan 5, 2013
Yes add it was from different rom.
Replace it with your Rom settings.apk

"""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything So Why Don't You Try Hitting It.......;););)"""

Thanks for quick response.
I am new for android so can you please explain me the process. It would be very helpful. Also let me know where can I get the settings.apk.

Thanks

S

SuperDroid-BOND

No problem....
Just let me know which Rom you are using.

Rom.zip/system/app/settings.apk

This will be helpful...

abhia110

Jan 5, 2013
No problem....
Just let me know which Rom you are using.

Rom.zip/system/app/settings.apk

This will be helpful...

I am using SUVI ROM v13, and I don't have the zip file of the ROM in my phone right now. So if you have it please send it to me else I will have to download whole rom.
Thanks

abhia110

Jan 5, 2013
I was waiting for your reply.
In the mean time I tried to add settings.apk from SuviHeart Surprise_4.2, although I have not flashed
SuviHeart Surprise_4.2 I am using original suvi ROM v13. I extracted the file then replaced the systems.apk from SuviHeart Surprise_4.2 then created the zip file. But it didn't worked, while flashing it says installation aborted.
Please help me here.
Thanks

S

SuperDroid-BOND

I was waiting for your reply.
In the mean time I tried to add settings.apk from SuviHeart Surprise_4.2, although I have not flashed
SuviHeart Surprise_4.2 I am using original suvi ROM v13. I extracted the file then replaced the systems.apk from SuviHeart Surprise_4.2 then created the zip file. But it didn't worked, while flashing it says installation aborted.
Please help me here.
Thanks

Your Download was not successful so that's causing problem. And as I am on mobile so cant upload the Settings.apk or else as I reply as soon as possible I try to help everyone where I can. So please don't mind.....

abhia110

Jan 5, 2013
Your Download was not successful so that's causing problem. And as I am on mobile so cant upload the Settings.apk or else as I reply as soon as possible I try to help everyone where I can. So please don't mind.....

Yes I understand. Don't worry take your time and please send me the flashable zip with updated systems.apk. I am also out of station and I don't have my laptop with me that's causing the prob.
Take your time, I will wait.
Thanks

duonga4k66

May 4, 2013
First Of All,

I am very sorry for the late reply Guys. Please pardon. I was busy with some new projects for our community.

Its Already Done Brother......
Check BumbleBee ROM OP.

This is not ROM Brother. Its only LockScreen MOD but for MIUI - It reported to be not working. If you can then please consider applying the patch with any other launcher and Uninstalling MIUI Launcher & Lock.

Brother,
There is already a great guide by Sir @Adi Aisiteru Reborn
I did followed that only. So I don't think this would be necessary. But if you want me to mod for you That I can do in my free time (Unfortunately I am also a Human).

Brother,
There is no stock ROM for MMX A110 with 4.1.2
So please clear your and mine doubts as well. But yes on MMX JB V1.11 its working and screenshots are given.
Or else upload your "android.policy.jar" and I will mod it for you in my spare time. Can't commit till when. But will surely do.

I hope I answered all queries. If there's more. Please post it in the thread (NOT VIA PM). I will really be very to help everyone wherever I can.

Thanks a ton for your support guys.:good::good::good:

hi pro,I tried to mod but do not be.Can you help me mod this file "android,policy.jar"?thank pro.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxnSWyH94h7DNS1JSkRBTmoyMms/edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now downloading will surely post screenshots, man you seriously doing very hard work
    Keep it up :D:thumbup:

You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails
    Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Bro can we get the ripple effect :confused:

Brother here are my screenshots, the optimus lockscreen is fine and there is no problem with it but s3 lockscreen is also fine but sometimes touch becomes irresponsive. Kindly look into and bro there is also one more problem the file manager background became black and settings became transparent( no problem with it) and a navigation bar also came, by the way I removed it, There are some minor bugs, expecting updates:D:thumbup::rolleyes::p

Brother this one is the best and no black backgrounds
    Cheers:thumbup::D:rolleyes::)
    Thread cleaned - let's keep the bickering and finger-pointing in the playground where it belongs, thanks :)
    for people who want wallpaper of your choice in lockscreen.. do the following

copy the wallpaper that you want from original location, create two copies with the second one as _small.png..

for example

image.png
    image_small.png

(not necessarily .png, you can also use .jpg format)

move both images to

\system\etc\customization\content\com\sonyericsson\wallpaperpicker\wallpapers\

and change the permission of both images to rw- r-- r--

now it will appear in xperia wallpaper picker.. no need of reboot

i changed it myself, check the attachment
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone