[PORT] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, Night Sight and etc.

Search This thread

gabricco

May 22, 2014
there are many good port for poco.
I'm now using GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v1.9 and it is a very good port.

roursamajor

Feb 22, 2013
Braila
ursamajorbr.blogspot.ro
Not at all. But you should migrate on this topic (nevermind is mine!). The information about Gcam live ports would be more accesible to PocoF1 owners, now when it ihas lost its fame and importance for developers.

there are many good port for poco.
I'm now using GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v1.9 and it is a very good port.
Unfortunatelly it has annoying bugs present also in other ports: Portrait mode non functional (if you try preview of taken picture, app closes) and Night Sight landscape photo bug (try it and you'll say what I mean).

Reactions: D1stRU3T0R

gabricco

May 22, 2014
Not at all. But you should migrate on this topic (nevermind is mine!). The information about Gcam live ports would be more accesible to PocoF1 owners, now when it ihas lost its fame and importance for developers.

Unfortunatelly it has annoying bugs present also in other ports: Portrait mode non functional (if you try preview of taken picture, app closes) and Night Sight landscape photo bug (try it and you'll say what I mean).

landscape bug is for andorid 9: when we soon will have android 10, the bug won't be present anymore

Reactions: rakeshb4r

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
Three months without a new release... :eek: :( I hope sanity works to his last version of Gcam for PocoF1 (making the best and most complete port of v. 7), otherwise... I hate to be right (see my past comments). ;)

I still don't want to believe your version of the story hehe

Also, i like how kiddos still come saying "umagash not ded, next wek eta"... Ăhăm

Reactions: Sydtek

D1stRU3T0R

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
LeEco Le Pro3
Dead or not makes no difference. If there's an update there's an update, if not then there won't be. Knowing whether or not will not change how you will take pictures today so it's a weird thing to focus on.

LOL it will make a difference. 7.2.018 has some good improvements and features, and it would help us too. And it WILL make a difference in how you make the pictures.

jackiass

May 22, 2011
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F1
LOL it will make a difference. 7.2.018 has some good improvements and features, and it would help us too. And it WILL make a difference in how you make the pictures.
I'm not talking about the update itself. I'm talking about knowing whether or not there will be one makes no difference in your every day photo life. It's not like you would say: "No wait. I won't take this shot 'cause I heard next week there will be an update and it will look much better if I just wait.".

TioCareca

Sep 8, 2010
Barreiro
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
I just tested the "stable" version F1v9.5_6.2.030.apk at virustotal.com

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...6a47ce0382b55d9957455752508d001a9bd/detection

looks like most virustesters declare it to be clean, but

Trustlook says Android.PUA.DebugKey

anyone knows what that means?

Also, I'd happily try out a newer version that works on a FAIRPHONE 3.
Thanks a lot.
That's because the app gather info for debugging.

Debugging make log file, monitoring at the application or system level and memory dumps.
That can be used for malicious intentions or just to receive info on bugs.

It's up to you to trust or not in the developer...

Reactions: Sydtek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    j57VLZb.png

Google Camera Port
    If you like the camera experience buy an Pixel phone, support Google! (Why not? You won't need any of those ports and you won't experience bugs.)

What is working:
    - Camera (HDR+/RAW/ZSL/Flash and etc.)
    - Portrait Mode (Front/Rear)
    - Night Sight (Front/Rear)
    - Super Res Zoom
    - AR Stickers (guide by S4turno)
    - Slow Motion (a bit buggy, use stock camera for it.)
    - Video Recording (1080p30/60, 4K UHD30/60)
    - EIS (in 30FPS modes)

Known issues:
    None

How to install:
    Download and install the latest apk uploaded below

Beta version:

F1MinimalMod2.1
    Based on: Google Camera 7.2.018. Android 9+.

- Fixed auto focus in video and slow motion mode
    - Added front and back camera model selection

*Note:
    Final update of the Minimal mod based on version 7.2.018 all future updates will be on newer versions of GCam.

!! Clear data of the app after installation !!

Stable version:

F1v9.6_6.2.030
    Quick update:

- Added Tripod mode in Night Sight (Long exposure in Night Sight like on GCam 7 if the device is stable)
    - Other minor changes
    !! UNINSTALL ANY OTHER GCAM PORTS AND Clear data of the app after installation !!

Note: I have removed lib loader to simplify the apk and get rid of the alert box. If you want to you use it, use older versions.

Google Photos Album
    Credits:
    S4turno
    , BSG, Arnova8G2,
    Urnyx05, xtrme, and others.
    just to let you know I didn't abandon the project just got some other stuff going on currently everything else is false information
    I want to say to everyone who care what happened with the links and etc. don't worry about them everything is alright. I won't have time for GCam in the next month or so due personal issues once I am free again everything will return as before *probably*.

Regards, san1ty
    @san1ty @sannn111ty

Will you continue developing for the pocof1?

No plans to stop Poco F1 mods atm