[PORT] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, Night Sight and etc.

Search This thread

ars1614

Jun 19, 2013
Hi, just downloaded version GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk on miui 10.3.4 and I have seen one big bug. I enable the buttons for auxiliar cameras and I change the main camera to any of the secondary ones, when I try to access again to settings, application crashes. I have to come back to the main camera (1x) to be able to open again the settings.

Reactions: pikui

locki

Feb 1, 2008
Hi, just downloaded version GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk on miui 10.3.4 and I have seen one big bug. I enable the buttons for auxiliar cameras and I change the main camera to any of the secondary ones, when I try to access again to settings, application crashes. I have to come back to the main camera (1x) to be able to open again the settings.

download last version and dont cry in wrong thread :D
https://xdaforums.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515

Last edited:

GTRanushka

Mar 11, 2014
Kandy

Locki, You still did not answer his question. If you can't help, better ignore rather than whining.

Ars1614, you can't access settings from auxiliary cameras. You must be in 1x (main) to access settings. It's the way these 7.xx gcam mods work.
Also try Burial V. B which is latest and made for 9T pro

MOD EDIT: Telegram link removed, please read the STICKY!

Sorry i don't have any other link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ars1614

locki

Feb 1, 2008
Locki, You still did not answer his question. If you can't help, better ignore rather than whining.

Ars1614, you can't access settings from auxiliary cameras. You must be in 1x (main) to access settings. It's the way these 7.xx gcam mods work.
Also try Burial V. B which is latest and made for 9T pro

MOD EDIT: Telegram link removed, please read the STICKY!

Sorry i don't have any other link.

problem still perzist also on last version ... and your link not working for users without telegram like me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

OscarVFP

May 4, 2020
No acaba de procesar las fotos

Hola, gracias por el trabajo al modificar la app y por estos foros de ayuda.
Estoy probando la app en su última versión para un K20 Pro pero no acaba de procesar las imágenes se queda al 90 % de guardarlas o de procesarlas pero no termina el proceso , por ejemplo con las panorámicas, tengo espacio suficiente en el tfno y 6 GB RAM , actualizado a la última versión de MIUI 11.0.6, alguna sugerencia para poder hacer algún ajuste para que funcione bien? Con la gcsm oficial de Google si que termina da procesarlas correctamente.
Un saludo y muchas gracias

abeloman

Apr 29, 2012
Veracruz
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Estoy probando la app en su última versión para un K20 Pro pero no acaba de procesar las imágenes se queda al 90 % de guardarlas o de procesarlas pero no termina el proceso , por ejemplo con las panorámicas, tengo espacio suficiente en el tfno y 6 GB RAM , actualizado a la última versión de MIUI 11.0.6, alguna sugerencia para poder hacer algún ajuste para que funcione bien? Con la gcsm oficial de Google si que termina da procesarlas correctamente.
You must use English, use Google translate

Reactions: Midomad

vieirat23

Jan 28, 2020

Go to the app settings and delete cache + data and reinstall the app. You can also try other versions like Urnyx05 or buria (recommended for our device).
I can't post links so google it:
celsoazevedo urnyx05
celsoazevedo burial

Don't forget to look for the settings files ;)

IoIam

May 22, 2014
Hello, I have a request for someone who is capable of tinkering with the gcam profiles. I am using Urnix05 and I have downloaded the attached profile. The thing I like about it it's the detail that it can bring back in highlights like not even the stock camera can (which until I tried this profile I thought was the best at doing so), but in my eye its handling of Shadows is flawed because it brings back too much detail resulting in noise and artifacts. My request is if someone is capable of darkening the shadows enough to hide the noise whilst also keeping the highlights the way they are, I tried changing the settings on my own and I managed to fix the shadows but in doing so it lost its highligts recover capability.

Attachments

• roger82-natural-color-ultra.xml
    9.4 KB · Views: 144

michalpycia

Nov 24, 2013
Krakow
Its Perfect! 9 minutes exposure

Attachments

• IMG_20200521_231106-01.jpg
    IMG_20200521_231106-01.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 2,116

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    j57VLZb.png

Google Camera Port
    If you like the camera experience buy an Pixel phone, support Google! (Why not? You won't need any of those ports and you won't experience bugs.)

What is working:
    - Camera (HDR+/RAW/ZSL/Flash and etc.)
    - Portrait Mode (Front/Rear)
    - Night Sight (Front/Rear)
    - Super Res Zoom
    - AR Stickers (guide by S4turno)
    - Video Recording

Known issues:
    - Slow Motion

How to install:
    Download and install the latest apk uploaded below

Beta version:

Kv1.1.9_6.2.030
    - Fixed everything else..
    Thanks to Savitar and Urnyx05

Tested on: Redmi K20 Pro (MIUI China) (I DON'T OWN K20/K20 Pro so expect some bugs!)

Credits:
    S4turno
    , BSG, Arnova8G2, ,
    Urnyx05, xtrme, and others.
    Made some progress with AUX now all 3 lens are supported, 60 fps video recording modes now work, 30 fps works fine just a bit laggy in Viewfinder (EIS might work I am not sure since I don't own the device). To switch to wide lens just press the camera switch button (the same button you use to switch to front camera) twice (once for selfie cam and once to get to ultra wide). Link in 1st post
    Links are working good, don't copy "Telephoto lens:" just copy part ibb.co/******

EDIT: Try now, i inserted direct links.

Here, I'll do it for you...

Sent from my Redmi K20 using XDA Labs
    Hi guys,

I followed above mentioned video to adjust setting of the gcam. Settings are good, but i wasnt happy with overall result as it seems there was a little bit noise on pictures taken indoor and contrast was high, especially on photos with human faces on it.

So I adjusted mentioned settings a little bit, and results now are slightly better. At least from my point of view :)

I'll post my config here, you are free to test it and more than welcome for any suggestion or change of settings.

Gcam used is 7.2 Urnyx05 v1.8

Pixel AWB in HDR+ Enhanced is set on IMX586 for low light/indoor photos, and set on Off for daylight/outdoor photos.

Other settings:

Tone curve: ibb.co/42BcJQN
    Wide lens: ibb.co/n8HJzTS
    Telephoto lens: ibb.co/5TJmxmT
    Back camera: ibb.co/ssDtgbz

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Just to clear it out: I will fix the apk once the device gets out globally and I have contact with more testers or if even I buy it, till then project is freezed.