• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PORT] Moto G Camera, Gallery and Launcher!

Should I Port other Apps too?

• Total voters
Search This thread
G

GI0\/\NNI

Hello guys,

Today I want to present you my ported Motorola Camera, Gallery and Launcher for custom roms like Cyanogenmod.

Everything works: only tested on XT1032 but should work on others too, tell in this thread if your device is supported. (Currently bugs are HDR on GPe and slowmotion on CM11 and GPe too...)

REPORTED WORKING ON GPE too! :D @iks8 ALSO WORKING ON OTHER DEVICES RUNNING AOSP/LOLLIPOP!

@Nachoavgo thanks for testing!
Also thanks to my friend @derekokelly for testing!

Just flash in recovery, it will replace Cyanogenmod's Gallery and Camera by my ported ones.

If you want to acces the stock Wallpapers, enter Launcher, long press Background and select Backgrounds Launcher.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM BUT GIVE ME CREDITS!!!

Download:

http://d-h.st/0yoF

Enjoy Guys and hit thanks!

Screens:
39abb62cd7aa7e5ce3cb9741cc27627f.jpg

782dd6fa3a6fe8b2e529a36c8c0cbc18.jpg

a546647f5ab7b50b3a7cdd138f823464.jpg

Motorola's debug settings are included also! :D swipe to right, then press that little bug icon in the down-right corner

c12823642d2103a03dabdebd588e92c9.jpg

Last edited:
G

GI0\/\NNI

Last edited:
G

GI0\/\NNI

What about GPE support and Fmradio in the future?
Yeah I will port FM radio also!

And maybe it works already on GPE? Can someone test?

*FM radio need more work, also build.prop modifications I'll try when I finished my test/exams at school*

Last edited:

derekokelly

Mar 26, 2014
Great work!

Fantastic port :D love how quick everything runs too :D keep up the good work :good:

G

GI0\/\NNI

(It's because the rendering for pause and slow motion doesn't work with the Cyanogenmod kernel...)

9h0s7

Nov 22, 2011
when I flashed this and rebooted
I didn't have a camera at all
xt1034

9h0s7

Nov 22, 2011
philz touch
SlimKat

After I flashed and it deleted the camera I booted back into recovery and tried flashing again, still no camera
I then flashed a different upgraded camera zip and it brought a camera back

G

GI0\/\NNI

philz touch
SlimKat

After I flashed and it deleted the camera I booted back into recovery and tried flashing again, still no camera
I then flashed a different upgraded camera zip and it brought a camera back
Weird it should work? :$ try again and Mount system

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
Can you please mirror it to another site? My carrier/country/idk doesn't allow me to open Mega.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts