Port of Google camera with HDR+

Search This thread

jsanta11

Jan 22, 2008
Bayamon
2017/01/04 – GCMod5 based on Mod By B-S-G
Add toggle for portrait mode or Lens Blur
AutoFocus enhancement and faster
Support level override back in ZSl, front in ZSL_REPROCESSING and Level_3 for OP3/OP3t, MI5,Mi5s
Black screen fix test
Add 4K for devices that do not have it

GCam5.1.018-Arnova8G2-V1.4.apk
** Please mention me in the thread of your device with a logcat or screenshots.
Sorry for the important messages or the error report I did not answer, I get more than 200 notifications a day so more than half are quetions of novices.
@Arnova8G2

Any idea why on your PixelV5 version with hdr or hdr+ am getting green tint. S8+ Oreo.

Thanks

jsanta11

Jan 22, 2008
Bayamon
Many devices have this bug, give me the code name of your device I share it for the next version.
My device (code name Mi5 = gemini)
Thank you for the fast response, if after googling correct
It stated My device ( S8+ SM G955U =Dream2) also has (Samsung dream 2) not sure if the Samsung part had to be included.

Thanks again

Last edited:

69gm

Jun 27, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Many devices have this bug, give me the code name of your device I share it for the next version.
My device (code name Mi5 = gemini)

Sorry jumping in here since I couldn't find a thread for my phone. I, too, am getting green pictures. It's the Note 8, Snapdragon SM-N950U...couldn't find the codename for it...

Thanks!

Itaintrite

Feb 10, 2008
New York.
Can you explain how you download to device instead? I'm having problem parsing from the Google Drive links as well. I'm running Oreo 2CRB1 on my SM-G995U.
Save to your Drive. Then load up the Drive app and save file to your device. I find that trying to install any app directly from the Drive link always return the parsing error.

Reactions: Jay Goom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.016 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.3c All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Re-did camera configs as separate methods for wider device compatibility
      • Limited HDR+ parameters to default on app start-up, might help with black screen on start-up issues
    • New settings take effect after application is restarted
    • Must clear data / cache after installation and if the app force closes
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.014 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.3 All-in-One Full Manual

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Increased HDR+ JPEG quality to 100%
    cstark27 v3 for SnapDragon

Hi guys, I have tested my modded APK (for LG V30) on my coworkers Snapdragon S8 and most of the basics seemed to work. You are welcome to try it. It is based on Scrubber's APK with changes from Arnova and BSG builds. It does not have a ton of options - it is meant to be install and go. Motion Photos and Google Photos integration are disabled by default due to instability on some devices/software but you can turn them back on in Developer options.

cstark27_GCam_5.1.018_24_TAT_v3

Tested on Snapdragon S8:
    -Front and Rear HDR+
    -Front and Rear Portrait
    -Front and Rear video (1080p)

Best of luck. I do not own an S8, and am not as knowledgeable as other devs so I can't promise long term support.
    B-S-G's Modded Google Camera 5.1.018 with HDR+ for Android 7.0 / ARM64 v1.0 All-in-One Full Manual with updated camera configs

• Download
    • Changelog:
      • Updated camera configs to reduce black screen errors on app start-up
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone