Update of April 17
The Beta version for the ANE-LX1 C432 has been available since the 15th.
If you had already installed another beta version, here is the procedure to follow everything in place:
We will use the utility Beta-Downy0.4 (very slightly adapted to P20 (TWRP)) Thanks to @Androlark and @side_flip15.
Link : Beta Downy
1) Download the latest rom on fimware finder
2) Decompress the files and rename the file update_xxx_hw_xx.zip in update_all_hw.zip
3) Copy zip files into ZIPS-HERE
4) Launch Flash.bat
5) Follow the instructions
If the update does not go to the end, do not panic reboot the phone in recovery (TWRP to disappear) and push on low level formatting.
ATTENTION ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE DELETED MADE BACKUP
Update of February 12
I managed to adjust the crashes in the settings. And at the same time the opening of the phone manager.
here are the links to the patch to flash with TWRP.
Warning only do it on a firmware EMUI9
If someone tells me how to make my functional rom flashable without you risking a brik. I'm listening.
I'have too an update.APP with the HISIUFS_GPT.img
I started wearing the Nova3e 220.127.116.11LOG build.
But I have a problem with the Vendor flash
With HWOTA crashing to 50%.
On the other hand in low level format (Emui Recovery).
Everything seems to work, but I think that since I can not flash vendor, I do not have Gapps ahpps.
I try changing the install.sh openGapps but even the system partition is too big ...
If anyone has an idea ... I'm a taker.
I specify that I am new to this kind of hack ...
I managed to flash the PICO Gapps by editing the install.sh file.
the modified zip download : Modified Gapps
How did I do:
1) Check that your bootloader and FRP are unlocked
2) Install Firmware Finder on your device
3) Download the firmware for the ANE-AL00C01 (9.0.100).
4) follow the HWOTA method of @vovan1982 attention only change the firmware not brand. it only takes two files (no data_public). at home that's what it has messed up at startup 50% of maj ...
5) I extracted the update.app with huawei extractor.
6) I flash the Kernel, the system and the recovery. via fastboot.
I had a Huawei recovery message telling me that we had to do a low level reset. then it goes to work.
it is not a certain procedure. and you have to know that at update I was not in stock rom.
If you reproduce it's at your own risk