• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[PORT][ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 | Wiko Getaway [MT6582]

Search This thread

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Hi tried you're rom yesterday and today.

Unfortunately i can't get exchange to work. I can setup an exchange account, but it doesn't sync and it doesn't creates a device administrator. I tried several google-exchange services and serveral gapps packages, but no success.

I use my Getaway with two sim cards (one for work and one for private) and exchange sync is very important for me.

So i must go back to my stock rom, sorry.

But thanks for your great work.

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008
Hi tried you're rom yesterday and today.

Unfortunately i can't get exchange to work. I can setup an exchange account, but it doesn't sync and it doesn't creates a device administrator. I tried several google-exchange services and serveral gapps packages, but no success.

I use my Getaway with two sim cards (one for work and one for private) and exchange sync is very important for me.

So i must go back to my stock rom, sorry.

But thanks for your great work.

Do you have problems with "Google" account (normal) or just with Exchange config?
Try turn off GPS, reboot and try sync!... this is a original bug (tested with Google account) but solved on my original Port ROM... but try with gps off

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Had problems with exchange. But after hours of Internet search i found a solution. It is a well known bug in 5.1.1. Now i use your rom and it works great. Can you give me a PayPal link vor something like this so i can spent you a beer.
Will post a solution tommorow, now i go to bed.

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
I found the solution for my exchange problem in this discussion. Post #203 to be exactly.

EDIT: Is there any chance to patch Stagefright Vulnerability?

EDIT2: Hm, USB-Connection doesn't work for me. Can you confirm this? Phone charges, but i can't access it from my pc.

EDIT3: Strange, now the usb connection works. I didn't change anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasousa

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008
Had problems with exchange. But after hours of Internet search i found a solution. It is a well known bug in 5.1.1. Now i use your rom and it works great. Can you give me a PayPal link vor something like this so i can spent you a beer.
Will post a solution tommorow, now i go to bed.

Don't worry about spend a beer.
For me it's enough to know someone appreciates my work!

Thanks

Regards

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008
I found the solution for my exchange problem in this discussion. Post #203 to be exactly.

EDIT: Is there any chance to patch Stagefright Vulnerability?

EDIT2: Hm, USB-Connection doesn't work for me. Can you confirm this? Phone charges, but i can't access it from my pc.

EDIT3: Strange, now the usb connection works. I didn't change anything.

I will try to see if it possible get a patch for Stagefright Vulnerability.
About USB connection, I never had this problem, but I use Linux (ubuntu). Maybe you have some problem with your USB cable !!??

regards

Last edited:

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Short update, USB works, but light sensor doesn't work. Sometimes dual sim doesn't works. I have to reboot and then it works. Great rom

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008
I will try to see if it possible get a patch for Stagefright Vulnerability.
About USB connection, I never had this problem, but I use Linux (ubuntu). Maybe you have some problem with your USB cable !!??

regards

See SECURITY patch for libstagefright vulnerability.
Fix CVE-2015-[3876, 3864, 3824, 3829, 3827], but don't fix CVE-2015-6602..
Install patch and read some recommendations here: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2015/...of-mms-messages-on-a-devices-default-sms-app/
Download on post #2.

Screenshots:

before:
Screenshot_2015-12-17-01-39-47.png

after:
Screenshot_2015-12-21-08-38-00.png
regards

Last edited:
Reactions: holybabel

magoo54

Jan 8, 2016
Great work, but i have a bluetooth problem.
When I pair the Getaway with a bluetooth audio device the mobil say's pairing is ok but there is no sound
on the audio device. the sound is still on the Getaway.
Is there a fix for this problem?

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Hi magoo54,

i use my getaway with a bluetooth headset and with my bluetooth radio in my car and i have no problems at all. So it can't be a general rom problem. Have you tried to reconnect your bluetooth device?

Greetings holybabel

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008
Great work, but i have a bluetooth problem.
When I pair the Getaway with a bluetooth audio device the mobil say's pairing is ok but there is no sound
on the audio device. the sound is still on the Getaway.
Is there a fix for this problem?
Hi,

I have no problem with Bluetooth headset.
Verify AudioFX settings.
Do you install all fixes?

Regards

Sent from my getaway using Tapatalk

Last edited:

magoo54

Jan 8, 2016
Hi,
thanks for the answers.
I reinstall all the fixes and now the sound is at the true side of the bluethoots audio devices.
Maybe i had one forget.

thanks for the help

best regards

Top Liked Posts