• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[PORT][ROM] GingerDX v29 (08/10/2012)

Search This thread

Bejjo

Jan 22, 2012
Solo Hadiningrat
Can I flash it from 2.3.4 Gingerbread ?

Amazing....!! Nice to see this rom in the other device (Xperia ).I know that it is a powerfull rom cause I am Xperia User
Now I want to flash it in my device Galaxy mini
Would you explain to me about requirements to flash this rom ??
Yesterday I upgraded my device on Gingerbread 2.3.4...Can I flash this rom ??
Sorry for my Question..I am new user in this forum .
Thanks you !!

D

DQiB

Sir, if I delete home sample.apk from system/app it keeps force close.. is it important? i think that's just secondary launcher... but not a big problem.. nice rom (y) will report later :highfive:
EDIT: S2E isn't working? can't check anything, i have tried mount as ext4 but no change

it isn´t if u have a other launcher ;)
Cant test it myself, try some other thing like int2ext(+) :D

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
Amazing....!! Nice to see this rom in the other device (Xperia ).I know that it is a powerfull rom cause I am Xperia User
Now I want to flash it in my device Galaxy mini
Would you explain to me about requirements to flash this rom ??
Yesterday I upgraded my device on Gingerbread 2.3.4...Can I flash this rom ??
Sorry for my Question..I am new user in this forum .
Thanks you !!

1. Questions don't belong in development section
2. You need to get clockworkmod recovery, just search.

D

DQiB

i´ll try what i made wrong at compiling ^^
all other should work properly!
(Or should i include themechooser in normal settings instand of CMParts?)

cobramax

Jul 16, 2012
istanbul
(1) link2sd ext2 work perfect (2) sound music very high super!!! (3) graphics speed thanks :) hey man A2SDgui darktemor working ????

s5570 with forum runner

Last edited:

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
I really liked some of his ROMs but obviously leaving them midway is not good he promises an update to gamerz rom what happened ? Nothing so same with creeds most of the people don't even know that there were adrenaline (didn't even boot) and crane (lots of bugs)ROMs . I am sorry if you think I am rude but all I am doing is expressing myself freely if you don't like this post then just ignore it!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
I really liked some of his ROMs but obviously leaving them midway is not good he promises an update to gamerz rom what happened ? Nothing so same with creeds most of the people don't even know that there were adrenaline (didn't even boot) and crane (lots of bugs)ROMs . I am sorry if you think I am rude but all I am doing is expressing myself freely if you don't like this post then just ignore it!

true that

D

DQiB

Im currently working on the new xperia rom

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts