• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PORT][ROM][MIUI 8][UNOFFICIAL] MIUI 8 - KK based | Wiko Getaway [MT6582]

Search This thread

Aliahmed3129

Jul 2, 2016
Hi!

I confess... Don't know how change resolution in YouTube app.
How do you change to 360p max?

Regards
The quality option is 144p to 360p not above

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

The quality option is 144p to 360p not above
Btw Miui 8.1.5.0 stable is available can i able to update it or not

jasousa

Apr 11, 2008

Btw Miui 8.1.5.0 stable is available can i able to update it or not

Hi!

Can't port MIUI 8.1.5.0 as same process I use to port MIUI 8 6.11.10.
The device (Wiko getaway) don't boot, with modified boot.img.
If I use the same boot.img ported to MIUI 8 6.11.10 the device starts and works but can't detected the SIM Card (essential for a mobile phone) ! If you try this, you must to know to get a work SIM Card again (even for MIUI 8 6.11.10) you must flash the stock room first.

Need more time to port.

Regards

zmidouz01

Apr 16, 2017
there are some bug you should fix, example: some video on twitter can't play( i was try on another device and it's still play), livestream on facebook can't play too. i don't know these error it's on app or on phone but it's very upset!
p/s: i'm not good at english so sorry for that :)). hope you fix it soon.

Last edited:

Aliahmed3129

Jul 2, 2016
Hi,

My getaway are broken. For some reason the display can't show anything but it is possible interact... But it is a "blind" interact.
Is is difficult port a ROM in this conditions. Sorry.
I will try port but without tests... Can you test?

Regards
@jasousa Hey Sorry for Late reply. I will test rom for you Try to port latest version please. Btw can you make Porting guide? I want to port latest miui 8 version for my Qmobile i12.Thanks

davidfrhd

Jul 27, 2017
Hi jasousa, thanks for rom, i'm french and the rom are only in russian, chinese and english so how to translate this in french ?
Sorry for my bad english, thanks ;) @jasousa

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts