[PORT][ROM] MIUI cream V1.0

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
MIUI cream
Features:
samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830-android-236-cam-5mpx-branco-preto_MLB-O-3001094561_082012.jpg
Real MIUI laucher (really, it will even atualize)
Support to MIUI themes and lockscreen (.mtz)
Cosmic mods by iamareebjamal
ICS keyboard
Sense Camera
MIUI dialer by brijeshep
ICS styled settings
14 toggles by lidroid rom
Swipe to remove notification added
Deodexed
Full Bravia Engine Port; Fix Xloud; Beats Integration

That's it. I've tested this from for 2 days. Very smooth. It has only one bug: torch only works on the white widget.

Screenshots:
SC20130504-153403.png
SC20130504-153626.png
SC20130504-153639.png
SC20130505-130251.png

Credits:
amal das for this awesome rom,
brijeshep for the Miui dialer and phone,
iamareebjamal for his Cosmic mods,
puneeth.007 for his Camera.apk,
amogh420, iamareebjamal, Mohinkx and js2892 for all the support and help they gave me.
kurotsugi and Goutam niwas for the help they gave to amal das.

Please, i say: i am not the one to thank. The one to thank is amal das for the rom. I, with a lot of help, ported it to Ace "i". amal das developed it from stock. So, if you don't mind, please thank him in the original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1686512&highlight=miui

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3x82jfc01hf39lu
(i don't mind if anyone does mirrors)

Installation:
1) Boot into recovery (home+power+vol. up)
2) Install Clockworkrec5830i
3) Wipe data
4) Wipe cache
5) Install Miui cream
6) Reboot

I'm having issues with SuperSU. I don't know if the same will happen to everyone, so if you have, you could flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y7ri5xnkn7ey0bq

Attachments

Last edited:

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
By flashing it, will I lose the theme of the toggles that are already applied?

Would play with you, but my Xbox is in my mother's house...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app
You can try copying the toggle images onto your computer, then take 15 toggle files and replace the 14 which you already have. Then theme the final one :D

Anyone, XBOX360 With me? ;)

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
One thing to all: miui lockscreen that comes with the rom can be laggy. I suggest entering the themes and downloading one called black Android. Then enter milocker to apply just the lockscreen.
Edit: you can disable miui lock screen by pressing menu on launcher, entering launcher settings and clicking on "disable miui lockscreen"

Last edited:

ChelebiTech

Jan 20, 2013
Didn't work. Where does the flashlight stays on system?
I am on stock and flashlight works fine normally. But when i use scripts to make my phone faster sometimes the flashlight on and off in one or two seconds. It may be a touch sensitive config problem, its like i pressed two times and phone responsed in few seconds even i pressed only once. Especially the problem occurs when i use the launcers button. If with apps flaslight working normally then may be changing some tweaks will solve the problem.

:: Today is the first day of what's left of your life. ::

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
I am on stock and flashlight works fine normally. But when i use scripts to make my phone faster sometimes the flashlight on and off in one or two seconds. It may be a touch sensitive config problem, its like i pressed two times and phone responsed in few seconds even i pressed only once. Especially the problem occurs when i use the launcers button. If with apps flaslight working normally then may be changing some tweaks will solve the problem.

:: Today is the first day of what's left of your life. ::
Now I have found something interesting: there is a white widget with toggles. Torch is working from there