[PORT][STABLE][7.1.1]Moto StockN for osprey [VOLTE]

Search This thread

walter0157

Jan 17, 2015
New build

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QGhjGAPOWqWGARuukOIPL-SFxdsJZZfI/view?usp=drivesdk

-Entirely changed base rom
-latest moto kernel
-fixed lags for 1gb variants
-fixed all incall volume issues
-camcorder still bugs
-rest needed to test
I can not hear music bug. headset is not recognized and audio and audio connections are muted, some areI can not hear music bug. headset is not recognized and connection and audios are muted, some solution Bro?

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
I can not hear music bug. headset is not recognized and audio and audio connections are muted, some areI can not hear music bug. headset is not recognized and connection and audios are muted, some solution Bro?

its a port from moto g4 play.. its too buggy in our device. im waiting for updated stock rom for moto x play . will update to it as soon as i get full stock rom

Reactions: walter0157

Manish sorout

Jul 7, 2017
OnePlus 5
LG G8X ThinQ
its a port from moto g4 play.. its too buggy in our device. im waiting for updated stock rom for moto x play . will update to it as soon as i get full stock rom
The rom is great just the speaker bug is there because no music player is working and head phone jack bug is there please fix this then you will be the greatest person in the world

Last edited:

Roginho

Apr 4, 2016
Sounds in general do not work, do not ring when in calls, no sound has notification and no other.

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
In case you don't recall, OP has another ROM zip listed. OSPREY_STABLE_7.1.1-NPD26.48-24-1_RETASIA_DS.zip is in OP whereas this link contains OSPREY_NPI26.48-36.zip. If the former was based on RETASIA as the name suggests, what base ROM did you pull up for this update? Thanks.
Its from harpia Brazilian stock rom. I haven't changed its name. Coz its a test build

Reactions: rahul9999

maosilva

May 28, 2016
Uberlândia
This latest version (OSPREY_NPI26.48-36) is very good! The only bug I noticed is that there is no audio output from the system or running music! To be perfect just missing the applications that are not google in Rom, such as the music player by google play music ...

maosilva

May 28, 2016
Uberlândia
Loved their Rom! I installed it here on the Osprey (XT1544) and the device is much faster than the original 6.0 stock. What shows the neglect of the companies with the customers and how it is possible to offer the most current android, just lacking will! After installing your Rom, I change the system boot screen to the one with "Hello Moto" audio of the Moto G4 / G5 and disable the applications that are not pure from Google!

Follow the link with the boot files that I change in the rom to look as current as possible!

maosilva

May 28, 2016
Uberlândia
I'm using the version OSPREY_STABLE_7.1.1-NPD26.48-24-1_RETASIA_DS and it's very good! Fast and working audio normally! Looking forward to the final version of Moto X Play for port!

Aug 11, 2010
Hello althafvly and thank you for your efforts to bring us Stock Nougat to our phone!
Both ROMs (OP and the new build) have a bug ... it's not working rotating the content of screen (landscape mode) despite I have it enabled in display settings, and it's not hardware fault because it is working in every other rom I've flashed... It's really a pity just for just one feature : all the pictures are taken in portrait mode...
I've clean flashed OP Rom and the new build twice and always no landscape mode...

Thanks again for your awesome ported stock rom!!!!

Aug 11, 2010
Sorry! Update of my previous post.
Landscape mode is working... But it takes two/three minutes after the phone boots to work. Excuse me for my mistake

Wildervd

Oct 26, 2017
Lima
Hello, I just installed the ROM, and there are no sounds I would like to know if you can fix the problem please :crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellahi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning !

The rom is based on soak test builds of moto x play and g4 play and kernel is of Ahmad Hadi's, UD kernel. Stock nougat is still not released . So there can be bugs. I almost fixed all major bugs. There is more minor bugs in this. Those who are interested in this can also help me to fix the other issues.

/

* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Whats new:-

-On "" September 2017 Security patch ""

-Removed bloats
    -Firekernel
    -Zipaligned
    -Non-rooted
    -Improved Battery Life
    -VOLTE Working
    -Removed some google apps
    -Built-in Gapps
    -Fully optimised

Download

ROM (AFH)​

Test Build : -

Note :- Report the bugs .and pls don't shout to fix bugs :)

AFH

TelegrAm group

https://t.me/joinchat/EhE_nURfeQS4xAPGPIYdag

My blog:-

Mtkhack

ROM (AFH)No gapps included. Flash opengapps​

Old Build :-

ROM (AFH)gapps included​

Mirror (Gdrive)​

Working::

7.1.1:-

-Ril
    -Camera
    -Wifi
    -Bluetooth
    -Sensors
    -Sounds
    -VoLTE
    -Moto Actions
    -Moto Display
    -Flash Light

Bugs

7.1.1:-

-video recording in moto camera (Working in 3rd party cameras, like footej)

Installation
    Requires :- Unlocked Bootloader & a custom recovery
    -Place zip in SD Card
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Wipe system,data,cache and Dalvik cache
    -Install the rom zip
    -Reboot
    -Enjoy

CREDITS:-

thanks FoR @lost101 for Providing 6.0.1 Stock Rom
    Ahmad hady and firelord for their kernels
    Moto Team for Nougat on Moto G4 play and Moto X Play
    XDA:DevDB Information
    STOCK ROM 6.0.1/7.1.1 OPTIMIZED, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    althafvly
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x/7.1.x

ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-05-21
    Last Updated 2017-10-05
    New Build is up

Video recording in moto camera bugs (Working in 3rd party cameras, like footej).

All OTHER BUGS FIXED
    New update...

Check OP.

No more patches needed.. Nfc removed.. Now more stable and fast
    New moto camera with save to sdcard and shutter sound fixed
    New Build Up ? with v2 fixes