[PORT][STABLE][9] MIUI 11 Ports for Mi A2 Lite

Search This thread

krzy12

Jul 8, 2014
iQIentB.png

What is MIUI?

MIUI is an Android-based operating system for smartphones and tablet computers developed by Chinese electronics manufacturer Xiaomi. This is a fork of the Android OS. MIUI includes various features such as theme support.

What is PORT?

MIUI is not officially available for Mi A2 Lite because Mi A2 Lite is part of the Android One program.
However, our phone has a twin model called Redmi 6 Pro - and it has MIUI.
The port is therefore a adapted system from Redmi 6 Pro for Mi A2 Lite.

PORTS ARE FULLY WORKING!​

Download :
  • MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 by Avengerhood (krzy12) CLICK
  • AvengerMIUI based on MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 (build 26.06.2020) by Avengerhood (krzy12) CLICK
  • MIUI Indian Global 11.0.7.0 by Bogdan (ScaryMen1325) CLICK
Differences between ports:
MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 :
  • Original apps from MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 for sakura
  • Original font
  • Original wallpapers
  • Splash and bootanimation by proxer05
  • Fixed local backups
  • Updated Google Play
AvengerMIUI :
  • Security Patch from June
  • Apps from MIUI 12 EU (20.6.18)
  • Fixed Font from MIUI 12
  • New wallpapers (Thanks for Syria_droid001)
  • New splash+bootanimation
  • More apps (Velvet, updated Google Play and Services, MiShare,MiMover etc)
  • CHANGELOG FOR NEW BUILDS
MIUI IndianGlobal 11.0..7.0 :
  • Original apps
  • Original font
  • Original wallpapers

INSTALLATION (NOT FOR AVENGERMIUI!!) :
  1. Boot to TWRP
  2. Wipe dalvik, system, data
  3. Boot to TWRP again
  4. Install port
  5. Reboot

INSTALLATION for AvengerMIUI :
  1. Download repartition3gb
    WARNING!!!
    REPARTITION SCRIPT FORMATS INTERNAL MEMORY!
    REMEMBER TO COPY ALL IMPORTANT FILES TO A COMPUTER !!
  2. Go to TWRP
  3. Install repartition3gb
  4. Install stock for daisy (fastboot)
  5. Boot system
  6. Go to fastboot (power + vol-) and boot to TWRP
  7. Wipe dalvik, system, data
  8. Boot to TWRP again
  9. Install AvengerMIUI
  10. Reboot

SCREENSHOTS

Android version: 9
Maintainers:
  • MIUI EU and AvengerMIUI : Avengerhood (krzy12)
  • Global - Bogdan (ScaryMen1325)
Donate :
  • Avengerhood : PayPal
  • Bogdan (ScaryMen1325) : HERE

Last edited:

Grchk80

May 21, 2020
Plachy-Buyon
Bluetooth AptX HD codec

Thank you a lot @krzy12 for your ports.
I haven't yet installed your latest version as I'm quite satisfied with the V11.0.5.0.BUILD-04052020 version. I still hesitate between last MIUI EU 11.0.5.0 and AvengerMIUI one.
My current question is about AptX HD codec compatibility. Is the specific library included in these ports ? For the moment, it seems as if I just can use AptX codec owing to 'Bluetooth stack audio bitrate changer for SBC + aptX & aptX-HD enabler' Magisk module.

andraslate

Feb 13, 2016
Thank you a lot @krzy12 for your ports.
I haven't yet installed your latest version as I'm quite satisfied with the V11.0.5.0.BUILD-04052020 version. I still hesitate between last MIUI EU 11.0.5.0 and AvengerMIUI one.
My current question is about AptX HD codec compatibility. Is the specific library included in these ports ? For the moment, it seems as if I just can use AptX codec owing to 'Bluetooth stack audio bitrate changer for SBC + aptX & aptX-HD enabler' Magisk module.

For me it seems like the AvengerMIUI is the same as MIUI EU 11.0.5.0, the only difference is that it has the new UI design.

jmedinab5

May 23, 2020
Results and questions

Hello there!!
I have some things to say

1 - I've installed the 11.0.7 and the fingerprint registration does not working , i mean the phone is not able to save a fingerprint like in 11.0.5 Avenger where it works perfectly.

2 - I've installed the dragonheart kernel and it works fine, but i would like to know if you have the stock kernel? in case that i want to go back to the full stock version of my phone.

3 - As MIUI 12 will be available for Redmi 6 pro, will you make the port for A2 Lite?????

And finally i want to thank all the effort and give my congrats to you!!

Sep 10, 2015
Hello! It's been a long time since I don´t install a ROM on a smartphone (The last one was the Moto G original in 2015) and, I have a question about installing this port. Is there a procedure for going back to the stock Android One version 10 V11.0.4.0 PDLMIXM, if there is any problem or I don't like MIUI's interface? Sorry for a basic question, but I´m a little rusty in what a ROMs concerns.

lanetfiravun

Jan 30, 2014
First of all thanks for the ports! i have a question that makes me confused about something. On some mi forums when flashing a port MIUI rom, there's a file named DISABLE.FORCE.ENCRYTION to be flashed also. Is it really necessary to flash this file? Does it make a difference on something? Thank you..

mouradho

Jan 11, 2011
hello, i like the Rom i think it is the best of the best
im using MIUI EU 11.0.5.0 but i couldn't find the MI wallpaper Carousel

mouradho

Jan 11, 2011
Its ok now i found it, but got an issue with the galery app it bugs even after a wipe (note: i had the same with gmail i uninstall it and reinstall it and its worked)

mouradho

Jan 11, 2011
Still have a problem with my gallery app when asked for sd permission it blocks and di cant switch camera saving location to sd, any help!!?

glassblower

Oct 5, 2013
Hi. Thanks for your work on this. When installed will it receive the monthly security updates from Xiaomi?

Regards

andraslate

Feb 13, 2016
Hi. Thanks for your work on this. When installed will it receive the monthly security updates from Xiaomi?

Regards
No, you only get the updates if the maintainer manually updates the port. Official Miui ROM doesn't gets major updates that often tho. Usually they push updates around after 3 months, but they update the system apps almost every week. Miui has a separate app updating system in the settings.(I have another xiaomi phone with Miui)
But the ported ROM doesn't have that feature built in if I'm correct. Anyways in my opinion it is still much better than the stock Android 10 ROM.

Reactions: glassblower

abubasim

AvengerHood's port is very nice but I have terrible problems with battery drain when I keep dual SIMs inserted. Even with the DH kernel. Phone gets hot and the battery drain is more than 15% per hour.

ScaryMen's port is not as up-to-date but it must be the most stable of all custom ROMs I have tried so far. The problem most seem to share is issues with Bluetooth with ringtones not routing to connected headset. With this ROM this works perfectly.

picopi

Feb 19, 2016
So folks, what's the most stable MIUI rom about with the lowest battery drain? Is it one of the ones available here or HybridOS? Also, how up to date security patch-wise are the ones available here?

AvengerHood's port is very nice but I have terrible problems with battery drain when I keep dual SIMs inserted. Even with the DH kernel. Phone gets hot and the battery drain is more than 15% per hour.

ScaryMen's port is not as up-to-date but it must be the most stable of all custom ROMs I have tried so far. The problem most seem to share is issues with Bluetooth with ringtones not routing to connected headset. With this ROM this works perfectly.

How does AvengerHood's port fare with just the one SIM card inserted?

abubasim

So folks, what's the most stable MIUI rom about with the lowest battery drain? Is it one of the ones available here or HybridOS? Also, how up to date security patch-wise are the ones available here?

Sorry, can't say as I need both SIMs active. It may that it gets stuck trying to activate the second SIM for Xiaomi Cloud. It's a roaming SIM.

An update to ScaryMen's port: it does suffer from the same problem as Oreo and Pie stock for the Mi A2 Lite: memory card sometimes gets unmounted during sleep. I will try flashing Ahmed Hady's pure CAF kernel to see if it fixes this as it solves the problem with stock A1 ROMs.

Reactions: picopi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iQIentB.png

What is MIUI?

MIUI is an Android-based operating system for smartphones and tablet computers developed by Chinese electronics manufacturer Xiaomi. This is a fork of the Android OS. MIUI includes various features such as theme support.

What is PORT?

MIUI is not officially available for Mi A2 Lite because Mi A2 Lite is part of the Android One program.
    However, our phone has a twin model called Redmi 6 Pro - and it has MIUI.
    The port is therefore a adapted system from Redmi 6 Pro for Mi A2 Lite.

PORTS ARE FULLY WORKING!​

Download :
    • MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 by Avengerhood (krzy12) CLICK
    • AvengerMIUI based on MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 (build 26.06.2020) by Avengerhood (krzy12) CLICK
    • MIUI Indian Global 11.0.7.0 by Bogdan (ScaryMen1325) CLICK
    Differences between ports:
    MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 :
    • Original apps from MIUI EU 11.0.6.0 for sakura
    • Original font
    • Original wallpapers
    • Splash and bootanimation by proxer05
    • Fixed local backups
    • Updated Google Play
    AvengerMIUI :
    • Security Patch from June
    • Apps from MIUI 12 EU (20.6.18)
    • Fixed Font from MIUI 12
    • New wallpapers (Thanks for Syria_droid001)
    • New splash+bootanimation
    • More apps (Velvet, updated Google Play and Services, MiShare,MiMover etc)
    • CHANGELOG FOR NEW BUILDS
    MIUI IndianGlobal 11.0..7.0 :
    • Original apps
    • Original font
    • Original wallpapers

INSTALLATION (NOT FOR AVENGERMIUI!!) :
    1. Boot to TWRP
    2. Wipe dalvik, system, data
    3. Boot to TWRP again
    4. Install port
    5. Reboot

INSTALLATION for AvengerMIUI :
    1. Download repartition3gb
      WARNING!!!
      REPARTITION SCRIPT FORMATS INTERNAL MEMORY!
      REMEMBER TO COPY ALL IMPORTANT FILES TO A COMPUTER !!
    2. Go to TWRP
    3. Install repartition3gb
    4. Install stock for daisy (fastboot)
    5. Boot system
    6. Go to fastboot (power + vol-) and boot to TWRP
    7. Wipe dalvik, system, data
    8. Boot to TWRP again
    9. Install AvengerMIUI
    10. Reboot

SCREENSHOTS

Android version: 9
    Maintainers:
    • MIUI EU and AvengerMIUI : Avengerhood (krzy12)
    • Global - Bogdan (ScaryMen1325)
    Donate :
    • Avengerhood : PayPal
    • Bogdan (ScaryMen1325) : HERE
    I used this tuto to install PORT: github_dot_com/tkchn/daisyinstall/blob/master/README.md (replace _dot_)
    I installed it on A slot and did't changed it like in tutorial, works great. Just follow those instruction without changing slots.

I have second question. Which of them is best? (Without battery drain etc.)

Try AvengerMIUI version v331 (look first post - I updated it)

Regards
    No, you only get the updates if the maintainer manually updates the port. Official Miui ROM doesn't gets major updates that often tho. Usually they push updates around after 3 months, but they update the system apps almost every week. Miui has a separate app updating system in the settings.(I have another xiaomi phone with Miui)
    But the ported ROM doesn't have that feature built in if I'm correct. Anyways in my opinion it is still much better than the stock Android 10 ROM.

Sorry, can't say as I need both SIMs active. It may that it gets stuck trying to activate the second SIM for Xiaomi Cloud. It's a roaming SIM.

An update to ScaryMen's port: it does suffer from the same problem as Oreo and Pie stock for the Mi A2 Lite: memory card sometimes gets unmounted during sleep. I will try flashing Ahmed Hady's pure CAF kernel to see if it fixes this as it solves the problem with stock A1 ROMs.
    The notification panel comes standard with icons that I don't usually use. Where do I find the icon to edit what appears on this panel? Is there any other way to configure this? I'm using AvengerMIUI v454

Only this version worked well or did the most updated version of this dev get it right?

I'm using the latest stable Android 9 as base for miui ports. And this version of gcam is the last version for Android 9. I think GCam 7.2 and over are optimised for Android 10 base and most of the versions I tested starts to lag or not work properly, for example slow-mo videos stuttering or changing to night sight closes the app, or focus issues. Didn't tested 7.2(+) versions from this dev tho.