[PORT] TweakBox Themes ported to the LG G4

Search This thread

sille

Oct 24, 2013
Amberg
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey Guys as some of u wanted, here my Thread for the ported Tweakbox. Most of the Themes have not been created by myself, i just ported them over. If u have a Theme and want me to port it, request it ;)

PS: As i already mentioned, some of the older Navbar themes are missing the Qslide and the Dual Icon, so if u use them, u will just see the Iron Man Icon ;)

PPS: Sry, but my Picture-Cutting Skills are not that great!

so Credits go to:
@@P_Toti
@@slewi
and all the other guys, i forgot to mention....

so pls head over to their threads and hit the thanks button!... without them, this wouldnt be possible

Themes:

Bayern Munich
fcb.png

Borussia Dortmund v1
bvb1.png

Borussia Dortmund v2
bvb2.png

Roboto Reflect
theme_preview.png

Condensed Reflect
theme_preview.png

Stock Android(KitKat)
theme_preview.png

Nexus Android
theme_preview.png

Attachments

• Bayern_Munich.apk
    438.7 KB · Views: 586
  • borussia_dortmund_v1.apk
    404.3 KB · Views: 319
  • borussia_dortmund_v2.apk
    389.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Roboto_Reflect_Theme.apk
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,639
  • Stock_Android.apk
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,133
  • Nexus_Android.apk
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,749
  • Condensed_Reflect.apk
    72 KB · Views: 1,879
Last edited:

Icculus760

Jun 7, 2010
this is a request only list, i just did them because others wanted me to port specific old themes

Well, if you're taking requests.....

Can you replace the home image on Borussia Dortmund v1 with a Boston Bruins logo instead? The color scheme works fine, unless you want to tweak it to more closely resemble the Bruins team colors, but that's on you.

Who am I kidding, fulfilling this request is all on you anyway :D

Just something basic like this image http://www.gamewear.com/site/img/Team%20Logos/NHL/NHL%20TEAM%20154%20Files/Boston_Bruins_logo_Dark_430x155.gif

If you're willing to help me or not, thanks for porting those other themes!!

Reactions: moped1972 and sille

Rom

Jul 1, 2013
Lyon
@flooi
Great thread :) :good:
If i have the time, i will find others navbar themes that you could upgrade :cool:

larrydp

Jul 6, 2014
I'd love to see the S6 Captain America and Avengers themes ported over. I found the APK's on here a while ago on another thread, I can send them your way if needed. I really appreciate the hard work you've put into this!

Kildimo89

Aug 24, 2012
Could I please request a stock lolipop theme? You know the blue color for dialler incoming calls etc? I hate the green LG colours.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys as some of u wanted, here my Thread for the ported Tweakbox. Most of the Themes have not been created by myself, i just ported them over. If u have a Theme and want me to port it, request it ;)

PS: As i already mentioned, some of the older Navbar themes are missing the Qslide and the Dual Icon, so if u use them, u will just see the Iron Man Icon ;)

PPS: Sry, but my Picture-Cutting Skills are not that great!

so Credits go to:
    @@P_Toti
    @@slewi
    and all the other guys, i forgot to mention....

so pls head over to their threads and hit the thanks button!... without them, this wouldnt be possible

Themes:

Bayern Munich
    fcb.png

Borussia Dortmund v1
    bvb1.png

Borussia Dortmund v2
    bvb2.png

Roboto Reflect
    theme_preview.png

Condensed Reflect
    theme_preview.png

Stock Android(KitKat)
    theme_preview.png

Nexus Android
    theme_preview.png
    Great work! Only one suggestion: the thread title should read "TweaksBox Softkey Themes.
    Threads with full G4TWB Themes are coming soon. :)
    reserved, maybe...
    Great (Y)
    i use condensed reflect :D
    this is a request only list, i just did them because others wanted me to port specific old themes

Well, if you're taking requests.....

Can you replace the home image on Borussia Dortmund v1 with a Boston Bruins logo instead? The color scheme works fine, unless you want to tweak it to more closely resemble the Bruins team colors, but that's on you.

Who am I kidding, fulfilling this request is all on you anyway :D

Just something basic like this image http://www.gamewear.com/site/img/Team%20Logos/NHL/NHL%20TEAM%20154%20Files/Boston_Bruins_logo_Dark_430x155.gif

If you're willing to help me or not, thanks for porting those other themes!!