[PORT] Ubuntu Touch for LG L90 Dual

afpereira

Sep 6, 2010
It's on the phone, i think could be the system partition, i've resined to 730 mb
edit: it was that. have to had full system partition

Last edited:

afpereira

Sep 6, 2010
don't flash this i can't go back to android because the phone don't enter in fastboot. now i'm stock on this ****...

HELP i wan't back to android...

Last edited:

peat_psuwit

Jan 4, 2013

JamesB3

Jan 13, 2015
Shelby
Tested on D415!

Just got done testing this on the T-Mobile D415 like I promised and I can confirm that it works! Installation went pretty smooth and it has the same bugs as the other versions. Keep up the good work but for now I’m going back to android.

ardentis

Jan 4, 2015
Just tested it on my D415 and it works fine but I flashed back to Android. When you update next can you make a post so that it bumps and indicates an update in the forums?

peat_psuwit

Jan 4, 2013
Just tested it on my D415 and it works fine but I flashed back to Android. When you update next can you make a post so that it bumps and indicates an update in the forums?
Editing the post doesn't bump the thread? I prefer editing the first post to make sure all information is in the single place.

CaptivateKing

Feb 15, 2013
Wilmington
Editing the post doesn't bump the thread? I prefer editing the first post to make sure all information is in the single place.
No it doesn't bump the thread. I usually place all my info in first post, then make a new post in the thread to inform people there is an update

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app

Razer206

Dec 1, 2014
don't flash this i can't go back to android because the phone don't enter in fastboot. now i'm stock on this ****...

HELP i wan't back to android...

You was kinda rude, the developer posted a warning clearly in the first page of this thread.

Warning (By the way, this is actually copied from somewhere else, and I won't actually laugh at you if your device bricks. If your device really bricks, I will help you as much as possible. )

Don't down the developer work, This is your choice only.... Take responsibility :)

Keep working at it:) you've get it :good:

peat_psuwit

Jan 4, 2013
You was kinda rude, the developer posted a warning clearly in the first page of this thread.
these people are all the same,do what they do not know and then blame the devs.
Calm down, please. One may just be under stress. I'm here to solve any problems that may occur, even one doesn't understand what happens. One just have to work with me to find out what's problem.
At least, if one doesn't understand the instruction, I'll know that my instruction isn't clear enough, and will edit that accordingly.

Reactions: xantanion

MansonDroid

Dec 9, 2011
Girard, Ohio
After 3 loooong days of trial and error, I finally have this running on my D415. It's running rather smoothly so far. Haven't ran into any major bugs. Will update if anything happens! I appreciate all your work.

Edit: Played around with it a bit, ended up getting transmission web interface running and set up pretty much a torrent box with it lol. Pretty cool that it has basically has a full ubuntu installation that it's built on. Ultimately ended up getting bored with it. Seems like the volume control in some apps was a bit wonky. Would jump to random intervals both ways when trying to adjust. Probably has less to do with the build itself and more the source. Flashing back to android now. Thanks for all your hard work to get this up and running on our devices. I've always wanted to try this OS out, but never had a supported device.

Last edited:
Reactions: xantanion

afpereira

Sep 6, 2010
Calm down, please. One may just be under stress. I'm here to solve any problems that may occur, even one doesn't understand what happens. One just have to work with me to find out what's problem.
At least, if one doesn't understand the instruction, I'll know that my instruction isn't clear enough, and will edit that accordingly.
Thanks for your understanding, i was looking for help but no ones help me, now everything is fine and i've tried this again, now is better then was the first release.

Thanks keep up the good work

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Just a quick reminder to everybody.

This is NO Customer service to whine, the OP spend time to work on something and share it for FREE so you can have a better experience with your phone.

He doesn't own anything to anyone and he will post whenever he wants. So, If I come again here and see more negative posts you will be infracted and banned from XDA.

Please, continue on topic.

Zero Computing

Sep 12, 2012
Super fan of Ubuntu myself, and use it at home primarily :) Installing now :D I'll let you know what I think, since I haven't played with it before. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Thanks for this!
EDIT: Do we -HAVE- to use a KDZ or can we simply use the ubuntu recovery to flash TWRP and format device/flash android from there?

Last edited: