• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[PORT] [v3.6] OxygenOS 3.5.8 Camera for OP2

Search This thread

ghbuur

May 24, 2013
now as the final oxygenos has been released, this port is fully working!

bugs:
- probably needs rom with previously running h2o camera at least once
- quick green screen when changing camera modus
- opening recorded videos with stock player inside camera let's crash gallery. go to gallery instead or use other player/gallery
- dark picture with force flash on daylight (rom issue?)
- manual exposure limited to 2sec (rom issue?)

edits:
- place the original OOS3 camera lib inside attached zip in system/app/OnePlusCamera/lib/arm64, vendor/lib64 and system/lib64 (permission 644)
- added new zip with included libs, thx @MaluNoPeleke
- added h20 camera port to install/uninstall first, credit to its porter
- added new zip, no more h2os camera needed
- added new zip for AOSP rom like exodus etc.
- added new zip, CM+AOSP, snappier and manual mode seems to work too
- added new zip, updated by myself to updated oos 3.0.1 camera
- added new zip (1.4.0), slimmed and fully compatible new MM based roms
-added new zip (v2), better deodexed, included libs and odex file (check post #241)
- added new zip (v3), modified apk, probably no more "ocs stopped" message
- added new oneplus 3 gallery to v3
- added new zips (v3.1), better HDR performance
- added new zips (v3.2), fixed gallery edit
- added new zips (v3.4), OP2 and OP3 version of camera (#367)
- added new zips (v3.5), OP2 version, removed most of the libs, clean flash needed

- flash in recovery and enjoy. stock or other camera apps will NOT be replaced!

- previous users of old h2o cam or my old zips should uninstall old version/both "oneplus" folders in system/app first. they will now be placed in system/priv-app
- users of "test zip" need rom update or dirty flash of existing rom before flashing

thx to @Seraph08 for deodexed oos3 rom
thx to me for deodexed oos301/oos302 rom

don't copy nor upload it somewhere else!

to be continued...

Last edited:

ghbuur

May 24, 2013
just updated to 0204 build of seraph08 cm13 and flashed the camera zip, it works fine. so i guess it's because i used h2o camera before and didn't clean flash the rom?! if someone could send me a log on a freshly installed rom, i'll investigate. thx

Last edited:
Reactions: merewood bebox

Prasad98

Feb 13, 2014
Mumbai
Works.

Working perfectly as mentioned....
Thank you for the port!
(Flashed it on cm13 13th March build and I had previously flashed h2os camera and then flashed this zip... So works perfectly)

Joern85

Jul 23, 2011
Doesn't work for me. I'm on rr 0304 build. Flashed HOS camera port and then OOS, copied libs also. Rebooted and wiped cache / dalvik, but the camera app doesn't show up in application drawer. Any advice? Thanks!

ghbuur

May 24, 2013
Doesn't work for me. I'm on rr 0304 build. Flashed HOS camera port and then OOS, copied libs also. Rebooted and wiped cache / dalvik, but the camera app doesn't show up in application drawer. Any advice? Thanks!
what if you put the two folders inside the zip (link) manually in system/app with correct permissions?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2p5edadjps88o5/Folders.zip?dl=0

another trick is to push the apks to system with lucky patcher like mentioned on this post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66153590

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: Joern85

Joern85

Jul 23, 2011
what if you put the two folders inside the zip (link) manually in system/app with correct permissions?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2p5edadjps88o5/Folders.zip?dl=0

another trick is to push the apks to system with lucky patcher like mentioned on this post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66153590

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Copying the folders manually and setting permissions didn't help. Or I was to stupid :D But using Luckypatcher did the trick.

Reactions: ghbuur

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now as the final oxygenos has been released, this port is fully working!

bugs:
    - probably needs rom with previously running h2o camera at least once
    - quick green screen when changing camera modus
    - opening recorded videos with stock player inside camera let's crash gallery. go to gallery instead or use other player/gallery
    - dark picture with force flash on daylight (rom issue?)
    - manual exposure limited to 2sec (rom issue?)

edits:
    - place the original OOS3 camera lib inside attached zip in system/app/OnePlusCamera/lib/arm64, vendor/lib64 and system/lib64 (permission 644)
    - added new zip with included libs, thx @MaluNoPeleke
    - added h20 camera port to install/uninstall first, credit to its porter
    - added new zip, no more h2os camera needed
    - added new zip for AOSP rom like exodus etc.
    - added new zip, CM+AOSP, snappier and manual mode seems to work too
    - added new zip, updated by myself to updated oos 3.0.1 camera
    - added new zip (1.4.0), slimmed and fully compatible new MM based roms
    -added new zip (v2), better deodexed, included libs and odex file (check post #241)
    - added new zip (v3), modified apk, probably no more "ocs stopped" message
    - added new oneplus 3 gallery to v3
    - added new zips (v3.1), better HDR performance
    - added new zips (v3.2), fixed gallery edit
    - added new zips (v3.4), OP2 and OP3 version of camera (#367)
    - added new zips (v3.5), OP2 version, removed most of the libs, clean flash needed

- flash in recovery and enjoy. stock or other camera apps will NOT be replaced!

- previous users of old h2o cam or my old zips should uninstall old version/both "oneplus" folders in system/app first. they will now be placed in system/priv-app
    - users of "test zip" need rom update or dirty flash of existing rom before flashing

thx to @Seraph08 for deodexed oos3 rom
    thx to me for deodexed oos301/oos302 rom

don't copy nor upload it somewhere else!

to be continued...
    new test build, tested everything this time! beauty face selfie and hd works again. and especially manual exposure seems to work too, at least no more black photos!

necessary to install after rom update or just quickly dirty flash existing rom/supersu/xposed etc. to get some old files back!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/061fm4argibsbx4/OO3Camera TEST2.zip?dl=0

thx for thx ;)
    Attached you can find a flashable version of the OOS3 camera which includes already the necessary libraries. No need to copy around anything on the system partition or installing the H2OS camera first.
    Works for me on EXODUS.
    All credits to @ghbuur
    version 3.6 is uploaded on first post. i recommend a fresh install. if you try to update, clean at least cache/data from camera and gallery before flashing. unfortunately i can not test by myself, as my op2 is in other hands...
    new 3.5 test zips. most important libs are included in rom now, so zips are smaller. installed OP2 3.5 with gallery on newest cm13, everything seems to work..

don't dirty update as you will keep old libs. dirty flash rom or install after rom update..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yphs42zu96ebvhm/AADIgLLvRXGjTcRSUioQoIWba?dl=0