[PORT] [WATCHFACES] Stock Ticwatch S & E Watchfaces

Search This thread

andythedev

Aug 9, 2016
London
andythedeveloper.com
About
Great watchfaces from a great device. APK pulled straight from the system partition of my Ticwatch E.

Notice
I haven't tested this on any other device so use with caution.

Screenshots
Only two examples, more are available however.

ZzOSh7J.png

6MsKSYw.png

Links
Source: Ticwatch E - info and store
Files: App: TicWatchface.apk

StaticMoot

Mar 19, 2012
Thank you so much! Can confirm that these work great on my Huawei Watch 2 Classic. One small issue, the health and weather apps seem to be trying to pull from the ticwatch apps. Any way to pull those apps as well?

Reactions: andythedev

rik81h

May 14, 2010
Any chance you could extract these or rename the package as i can't install them on my ticwatch pro due to there already being a package with the same name?

I have tried multiple things to try and do this myself but I lack the ability :(

TIA

ar1kk

Aug 12, 2020
Could someone make different APKs from each watch face because when I try to install this it wont let me due to some watch faces already being installed in the watch. I would really appreciate it.

ar1kk

Aug 12, 2020
Nobody??? I just wanted Atom, Sporter, Simple Sport, Suntoo and Wander watch faces. If anyone could make an APK from those watch faces I would really appreciate.

Reactions: JelleZon

JelleZon

Feb 2, 2015
Nobody??? I just wanted Atom, Sporter, Simple Sport, Suntoo and Wander watch faces. If anyone could make an APK from those watch faces I would really appreciate.
Agree, I would love to install them but the apk always fails installing via adb.

Probably because on my ticwatch pro 3 there is already an apk called the same and it can not be replaced

a1291762

Nov 20, 2012
yasmar.net
I have a ticwatch E. I don't know how to split watch faces out though. If there's a guide or something I can try to do it.

So... since everything is defined in AndroidManifest.xml, I can remove things from there at least. I won't be able to shrink the code but I might be able to dump some asset (graphics) files to make the apks a bit smaller... Not sure how I can test this given that my watch has this apk in the system directory...

I couldn't find an entry for Suntoo in my apk? I found resources, but not the face (and I don't see it on my watch either).

I removed all the other faces from AndroidManifest.xml. I tried to remove the assets to shrink the apk but the repack failed. I'm not even sure if this will work but maybe?

I remembered I have a watch emulator setup with Android studio. It does not like this file. While I was able to decode the AndroidManifest, I seemingly can't re-encode it, and you need the encoded version in the .apk.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About
    Great watchfaces from a great device. APK pulled straight from the system partition of my Ticwatch E.

Notice
    I haven't tested this on any other device so use with caution.

Screenshots
    Only two examples, more are available however.

ZzOSh7J.png

6MsKSYw.png

Links
    Source: Ticwatch E - info and store
    Files: App: TicWatchface.apk
    Thank you so much! Can confirm that these work great on my Huawei Watch 2 Classic. One small issue, the health and weather apps seem to be trying to pull from the ticwatch apps. Any way to pull those apps as well?